[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE WEEDs: Is this resin? Can I smoke it? Scooped out all the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: what be.jpg (188KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
what be.jpg
188KB, 720x1280px
DUDE WEEDs: Is this resin? Can I smoke it?
Scooped out all the gunk from my pipe since I ran out of isopropyl alcohol in the house
>>
>>18507108
I find resin in that condition smokes best if you roll it up into a ball, gunk that resin ball against the base of the bowl, kind of holding it sideways as you smoke it.

then if you continue to smoke small bowls ontop of that resin mound, it'll start to form another layer for the resin mount that can light easily, for when you're in a pinch and need to smoke. Almost never seems to go away either, so you always got some resin to smoke in your pipe.
>>
Yeah but it won't get you that high and you'll more than likely get a headache from all the butane it will take to get that stuff to smoke.

Not to mention it's resin, your putting a thousand times more gunk in your lungs when you smoke it.
>>
>ab aftermath
they're on our /adv/ now
>>
File: 20170710_111221.jpg (2MB, 1870x2871px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_111221.jpg
2MB, 1870x2871px
You really shouldn't smoke resin. Most of the cannabinoids are already consumed and what is left might be a minuscule amount of decarboxylated cannabinoids. And its disgusting, not only does it taste bad but it will fuck up your lungs aswell.

Also, you ran rubbing alcohol through it... do you really fucking think thats a good idea?
>>
>>18507279
You're fucking retarded and have 0 reading comprehension.
>>
>>18507108
Drink your bong water, I heard that shit makes you hallucinate.
>>
>>18507108
Hell yeah. roll it up and smoke that shit. Usually resin gets you a bit higher if not the same level as weed, but try not to do it too often though cause you're essentially smoking tar back into your system. I only really resin smoke when its like 2am and I have absolutely no weed.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.