[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lying friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Jack glowy eyes 3.jpg (12KB, 480x428px) Image search: [Google]
Jack glowy eyes 3.jpg
12KB, 480x428px
I asked a girl out, she said yes.
I did see the signs she wasn't interested and the chemistry suddenly disappeared, yet when I asked her friend, her friend said she was.
As time passed I saw the signs clearer and clearer, and I decided that I'll try conversing with her a couple more times and then break it off.
Today, I talked with her friend again, and her friend finally told me the truth - "She's not interested".
I said "Yeah, I already noticed. But at first she was, what happened?"
"I dunno, she just isn't"
I just found out another friend of my KNEW that girl isn't interested. So both of them lied to me (or at least, didn't tell the truth) and they just didn't know how to approach the situation, so they just kept me on low heat.
It's making me furious. Furious they didn't tell me the truth right away, instead of making me hope (and repress that hope A LOT since I saw the signs). I'm furious they made me go through so much nervousness and anxiety of talking to that girl. I literally had to smoke because of that. I could barely take it. And they knew.

What do I do? Do I finish listening to their reasoning and then decide what to do? Do I go berserk right away and cut ties immediately despite not knowing the full picture?
Help me /adv/, I'm so fucking MAD.
It's the type of anger that you can't contain. The kind of one where you just can't digest the situation.
>>
File: ANGERY josh by SPB5K.jpg (19KB, 370x370px) Image search: [Google]
ANGERY josh by SPB5K.jpg
19KB, 370x370px
>>
B U M P
>>
Stop being a bitch over nothing.
>>
>>18506944
How is it "over nothing"? My friends lied to me for over two weeks about something I had high hopes for. That something gave me anxiety and was really emotionally taxing. And then I find out that 'lol fuk u it wsnt reel'
My problem is that they LIED to me about something that big, after I removed the barriers I had for them. I really really trusted them. It's been YEARS since i trusted someone like that.
>>
what a buttbaby lol
>>
women lie and manipulate, this is just their nature, just like a scorpion whose nature is to sting. Either accept it and deal with it or just abandon women (the right choice)
>>
I see a lot of anons here complaining and/or raging about how girls "never give them a chance".

Anons take note. Giving a chance doesn't necessarily mean things will go well. You can't force attraction.

OP, sorry about this. Shit sucks. What you need right now is to distance yourself, at least for the moment. If you want to listen to their reasoning later, that's fine. But right now you need space and time to work through the anger.

Put your phone/computer down and ignore their messages. Go do something distracting and fun and come back to it when the hurt isn't quite so fresh.

You're probably not going to want to hear this right now, but it needs to be said. Shit went south now, but that's no guarantee that it will do so in the future. You have to let yourself trust again with someone else. But that can come later.

Personally I think that the girl wasn't deliberately lying or leading you on or trying to hurt you. I think she probably was giving you a chance, to see if it would work. She probably liked you as a person but wasn't attracted to you, and wanted to see if that was enough. Getting into a relationship with someone for the lying and the lulz seems like a waste of time that pretty much nobody would go for. It's a lot of work for not very good lulz.

Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt, though. And it will hurt, for a while. But that will pass and you can move on with your life. So do what you can to work through the anger now, to let yourself move on.
>>
>>18507007
I'm not mad about her. I'm mad at my friends for betraying my trust and lying to me.
I was actually relieved when I heard she wasn't into me, but then I found out they already knew and I didn't actually have to go through that shit. I also found out she didn't INTEND to give me a chance, she thought I meant "going out" in a platonic manner and didn't have the courage to tell me. Yet, they didn't tell me. Despite knowing for more than a week, they did not tell me.

The thing is, I haven't trusted a person in YEARS in the way I trust (*trusted) them. I have trust issues and I fucking HATE lying and beating around the bush. Literally hate it, and I told them. It drives me nuts and it made me break off platonic relationships before. How can I trust them again after they willingly lied and coordinated the lies among them? How can I forgive them? Should I forgive them?
>>
>>18507020
Ah, I see the problem.

I guess they were trying to preserve your feelings or not intrude. If they didn't say anything then that would be questionable. If they outright lied? Then yeah, big problem.

I still recommend the same thing. Take time to cool off, then listen to their reasoning. Then you judge if it's enough to forgive or not.
>>
>>18507043
Thanks my dude.
>>
>>18507059
Good luck, man. Not an easy position to be in, but you'll come through regardless.
>>
>>18507007
This is pretty good stuff, kind experienced anon is kind and experienced
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.