[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to quit smoking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1473120877409.jpg (52KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
1473120877409.jpg
52KB, 718x717px
how to quit smoking?
>>
you have to really make up your mind to do it and then suffer for an eternity

cravings subside over time, varies by person. could take a week or two; could take months or years.

be prepared to eat/snack more, chewing gum helps if oral fixation is your thing, getting super addicted to something else like coffee also helps.

good luck and remember the only thing you have to do to quit smoking is not smoke :)
>>
File: 1449108328976.jpg (71KB, 665x465px) Image search: [Google]
1449108328976.jpg
71KB, 665x465px
>doesn't smoke cigarettes
Are you bullied at school, mentally retarded, or both?
>b-b-but you die
So? was life a competition who lives the longest?
>you get addicted to it!
No you wont, if you aren't underage and able to smoke in moderation.
>it..IT COSTS MONEY
Who made you buy a pack of cigarettes a day , you fucking peat gavel
>>
>>18506437
I was able to quit smoking after doing it pretty frequently for about a year. The number one thing I did was just stop all together. Don't try and do less and less every day because you still become dependent on them and you'll break soon after and go right back to the normal amount you smoke.

The worst thing to get over is the habit of smoking. I made it a habit to smoke a specific points throughout my day and my brain got used to that schedule and made me crave one when it came to that time of day. The best advice I can give you is distract yourself as much as possible. Instead of smoking at 10:30am on your break from work, try and go on a walk or something.

Its hard to stop and I've went back many times but in the end I was able to finally quit by realizing how better you feel and smell when you don't smoke. It's only cool for so long until you start feeling like shit every day.
>>
>>18506437
Smoke more
>>
>>18506448
What about us poor fuckers that are already addicted to coffee and the cigarettes just amplify/compliment it? Coffee and smokes are orgasmic...i really wish i could quit though
>>
I quit the second I bought a juul cigarettes taste like shit now but the pods for it are expensive
>>
>>18506437
Go cold turkey. Both of my parents did it, successfully.
>>
>>18506989
Set yourself up with auto ship. It's still cheaper than cigs
>>
>>18506437
I was able to do it with fair ease once I decided that this time it was forever, trying to ease into it doesnt work, you have to quit forever and never smoke again, I had quit temporarily a few times before to see a bit how it was like for a month or two but that becomes super easy because you know you will be able to smoke once the time is up and means nothing in terms of your ability to stop.
Sorry to give this seamingly useless advice but it's really the best way, the cravings never went away completely, but I only think of it once in a while now, not even with a strong desire, just a 'a cig would be nice now'
>>
>>18506437
Simple, don't light it.
>>
>>18506437
seriously, vaping will help you quit smoking.

Just go buy a mod and stop smoking once and for all
>>
>>18506437
dip copenhagen longcut
>>
>>18506449
denial denial denial
>everyone who doesn't smoke like me is a fag

you're just 20 and trying to assert yourself over the internet
fag
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.