[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED BECOME CHAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (132KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 702x702px
>Chad friend goes on my tinder profile
>I have no tinder game
>he talks to a girl I matched like a month ago and gets me a date on Friday
>she's coming over to watch films and fuck
>I didn't handle the conversation
>now I have no idea what to do

HELP

How can I disguise the fact that I'm a massive autist
>>
>>18506374
Bump
>>
just b urself Anon
>>
>>18506374
I just came up with this; get a headset and a mic and have your friend listen to the conversation and tell you what to say. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>18506374
It shouldn't matter to you. The stage is set so fuck her. Who cares what she thinks or if you see her again. I have a chad friend and I get his castoff girls frequently. Don't care, I'm well fed with crumbs.
>>
post a screenshot of the conversation for research
>>
>>18506374
If you have to ask how, you can't be a chad. You can look like chad, but unless his behaviour comes to you naturally, you shouldn't bother. You'll just hurt yourself trying to imitate him.

You can lose weight and become fashionable, but if you want a girl, it's best to find on naturally. Where you aren't faking a personality. It'll just be tiresome for you and you'll resent being around her. If you want to date someone, let them settle to who you actually are.
>>
>>18506374
>tinder game
Tinder is 100% physical attraction.
No male or female on that app gives a shit about your texting skills.

bait/10
>>
post the conversation. what the FUCK did this man say to her
>>
>>18506698
Physical attraction is to get your foot in the door.
Women wont fuck you if you are autistic as fuck even if they like how you look.
>>
>>18506698
Says the virgin who has never tried tinder.
>>
>>18506399

Copying South Park is always a guaranteed way to get pussy, anon

>>18506715

That's not true. You just gotta be autistic and loaded with cash.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.