[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make her start a conversation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: extreme mozgus.jpg (16KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
extreme mozgus.jpg
16KB, 234x215px
I want her to initiate. This way, I could know she is still interested.
>>
Ask her if she knew that Lucifer used to be an angel before he fell.
>>
>>18505920
not gonna happen, trust me girls can be clueless as fuck you can drop a thousand signs and not one will be picked up, the last thing you want is to keep trying when they do like you and someone else does it first so now your stuck in the friendzone hating yourself
>>
>>18505925
I guess you have a point there. I'll try handling what I have already instead of trying to get her to initiate.
>>
bump. any more opinions?
>>
>>18505958
Make her feel confident when she's talking about something she knows more about than you. Once she is, she will dare to initiate.
>>
>>18506055
The problem is, that she refuses to talk about herself so the conversation is reduced to me making autistic jokes.
In real life it's waaaayy different with her, but I won't get to meet her again irl for quite a while.
>>
>>18506247
She doesn't exactly "refuse", she just answers with short sentences and in an uninteresting fashion.
irl she's a 10\10, but all of the chemistry is gone on the chat.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.