[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking mess.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: moar krabs.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
moar krabs.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
I've had trouble for the past 6 years or so with this girl. Were pretty much the same person in a lot of ways which feels awesome. I can Honestly say that she is the only girl I've ever fallen in love with, nobody I've met so far even comes close to the feelings I have for her. But here's the catch...

We are very good friends, best friends, And I have no idea if she shares the same feelings towards me. Me and her are apart of this group of friends about 5 people big. And they're all my best friends as well. She doesn't know about my feelings towards her. The other 5 have no idea either. The catch grows bigger...

Shes considering going on a date with someone she recently met. I want her to be happy, but I've witnessed 90% of her relationships and it upsets me how poorly they treat her, and only feel that this one will end the same. So I'd like to prevent it before it even starts, and seal the deal. Kind of a win-win for the both of us you know?

I cannot speak to my friends about my feelings because we all belong to the same clique. There's one who I consider, and I have a sibling I trust for advice, I haven't spoken to them yet. BUT ultimately I fear of what the girl I deeply love will think of me. I fear that the friendship with her will die, the friendships with my other friends will die too. Again I have no idea if she shares the same feelings for me as I do her. Ultimately I fear losing her the most. So you tell me...

What the fuck do I do?
(Btw sorry for the fucking novel)
>>
Did you know if you chew on appleseeds you can cut off oxygen to your brain and choke out.
>>
>>18505829
Just ask, it's not that hard to get new friends, anon. If you want to make it easier, get drunk first, ask her out, and if she doesn't say yeah, blame it on a combination if being horny and drunk, and that she was the cutest one there to hit on
>>
>>18505829
Ask her what she sees you guys as, best friends, friends or just somebody to casually talk to. That way you can at least know how she feels about you. If she says you and her are great friends, defend her when her "bf" is inevitably a cunt and be there for her.
>>
>>18505829
Just ask one of your other friends in the clique if it would be a good idea or not to ask her out. They'll probably be willing to give you a good idea of what to do, and what the results may be. If they're your true friends they'll let you know what they think.
>>
>>18505829
simple...man up....tell her point blank we need to talk theres something going on, walk her so you two are alone and tell her you have feelings for her and you want her to be safe, your tired of seeing her with other people and whatver else you feel like then let her know she can think about it either way youll still love her and take care of her but dont expect you to offer again if she runs off and changes her mind after trying to be with someone else its a one time thing and if she has even the smallest feelings for you then she needs to give you guys a chance in private till your both sure everything is stable and deal with the drama
>>
>>18505884
>Anonymous 07/11/17(Tue)02:03:26 No.1850
dont listen to this, be honest with her and if shes going to turn your feelings against you or judge you for it then maybe shes not the person you think she is
>>
>>18505899
dont listen to this either you dont need to let her slip away and in the process be a cuck letting the girl you love slide by without at least trying to stop it, just make your feelings known its not fair to hide them and theres nothing healthy about keeping a secret from someone you care about
>>
>>18505829
its really not that complicated just dont blow things up, make it simple be calm and collected just tell her bluntly she makes you happy and you want to be with her in a closer more personal relationship, and that it bothers you to see her with other people, make it clear she doesnt have to be with you and your not forcing her but insist that if she cares for you and thinks it may work then to please give you a chance at least and if it doesnt work youll both be mature and respect each others wishes without hodling any ill feelings
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.