[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cheating on my nonbinary transgender dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

Hi so i have been cheating on my nonbinary transgender dog. I know you think its a joke but im for real here. that they are serious. I cant be with someone who literally thinks they are a dog. can I get some advice on what I should do?
>>
>>18505808
Just leave them. If you cheat on them you never really had a love for them in the first place.
>>
see, I'd say it's bait and poor bait, but this is legitimately something that happens these days.

I don't know what to do with this thread.
>>
>>18505808
Elaborate OP. What are they really? Some dumb tumbler chick?
>>
>>18505835
if there are really people like this in the world I think I'm done with life
>>
Replys are not working this is a test; this message)
>>
>>18505840
basically yes. Sadly to say but she wasnt like this before..
>>
>>18505849
Detail a bit. I'm curious how she went from normal to a full blown stereotype. What does she do exactly? Does she bark and ask to be called a dog name?
>>
>>18505849
aaaaaaand of course it's a woman
I've lost even more respect for women and I didn't have much of it in the first place
Clearly there are exceptions and even the one I thought was for me is in some way a good person but in another she's a psycho. She can't stop fucking lying and it's just making things worse. I don't want to forget her but with her behavior lately it's what will end up happening
>>
Well at first it seemed innocent enough. It was like a fetish i guess at first, but then she started to use tumblr a ton and following those 'type' of blogs. After a while of me asking what is going on she sat me down (irony) and tried to explain everything about what she believes in and other BS. After it all i just said okay if thats what you wish for but it will take time for me to understand fully. She was happy that i was trying. later she asked me to use the pronouns, "it" or "them" after a while of all this nonsense she started to "woman"splain everything and treat me like shit then i found this amazing woman. I thought maybe i could have both one for sex and the other for a relationship but i soon realized that it was morally wrong for the one i actually cared for. but i still have lingering feelings for the other girl..
>>
>>18505866
Honestly dude, leave her and pursue a normal relationship with the other girl. If you think she's bad now, get ready for it to become a whole lot worse because trust me, it will.

Your leaving her might also help her realize that she's being retarded and she might rethink what she's doing. You leaving her will be the best thing for both of you.
>>
Think of your children, OP. Would you want to raise them with a dog as their role model?
>>
>>18505866
mate, this isn't even subtle. like I know there's legit people like that, but there's no one that sits through that conversation without telling her its time to leave and to hand your key back. thats some special kind of crazy.
>>
>>18505888
trips speak wisdom.
>>
>>18505889
I know its just. im being stupid she was my first love from highschool and we have been together for 5 years now..
>>
>>18505888
Listen to the trips OP
>>
>>18505888
Sir Trips-alot, This is true..
>>
File: 1393481753224.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1393481753224.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
I'll just ask what we're all thinking here.

What's the sex like?
Does she act like a dog?
Does she act like one during sex?
Does she have a collar?
>>
>>18505915
I fucking laughed. Well done anon
>>
>>18505915
Too be blunt,
B^) - Sex
B^^^^) - yes
B^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) - Yes
B^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^) - BP too B)B)B)B)B)B) but seriously. thats not the only reason im with her. :/
>>
I roleplayed as a unicorn rapist on Omegle text chat one time, so I feel fully qualified to give advice here.
Leave her.
>>
>>18505922
what the fuck does any of that mean
>>
>>18505926
If you don't mind. I'd like to know how this went down
>>
>>18505922
Details man. I want to know what it's like.
>>
To be short, Petplay on Full volume
>>
>>18505936
That's some low tier sex OP
>>
>>18505936
thats it? tame as fuck and boring. i was hoping she was into some kinky shit like dog collars or barking or something beyond my imagination.
>>
>>18505808
australia, is that you?
>>
Honestly, you should dump her, OP.
>>
>>18505943
This. Do it OP, if you can't stand being with someone like that then don't be with them at all.
>>
>>18505938
Okay time for detail.
basically I treated her like a dog trained her how to fetch for my dick and did other amazing things. it had its ups. But mostly when i went down it felt like taboo being she was a "dog" so it added to excitement i took her outside in the backyard once with a blindfold and forced her to believe i was actually exposing her. There was plenty of Kinky shit too. There is plenty more. can we please go back to the issue? would you stay if she was super kinky and everything but the other side of her is a bitch literally.
>>
>>18505950
>Can we go back to the issue?

more than 3 people have given you an answer. Read the thread again OP
>>
>>18505950
Keep posting details and we'll keep posting help. I need to know for science, since it's rare to talk to a guy dating one of these chicks.

I'd be tempted to stay for the kinky shit but it depends on just how bitchy she is. What is she doing that's so bitchy? You mentioned her womansplaining but that was only about her new found "them" shit.
>>
>>18505957
Basically She explained how the wage gap hurts the economy or some shit. tons of Liberal BS that i kinda just ignored because i avoid politics. At the end of the day we got in a arguement because i explained she is acting different and not making sense. she hit me and told me that im a white cis male or some shit and left. that was last month. We have had sex 3 times sense. I think i can handle the BS i just know one day this will end horribly.
>>
>>18505964
>she hit me and told me that im a white cis male or some shit and left.
Is this for real? This is just too much. All her liberal bullshit and she can't see irony at all? How have you powered through another month after that event?

Honestly OP, if I were you, I'd just fuck her till I got tired of the kinky sex and then move on. She's not someone worth having a real long term relationship with.

Detail a bit more on the sex though. I want to know how kinky it is.
>>
>>18505976
But 5 years and first love. wasted because of tumblr... Why cant we just get rid of tumblr.. :(
I kinda dont wanna give any more details.
ill say one last thing however, I gave her a titjob recently and while doing it she was barking and had the ahegao So that was hot and i convinced her to eat my ass out and kinda farted it felt like cum back B) after the whole mess, but having aspergers I found it hard to be with someone who understands me like she 'did' now.. its over just like that.
>>
>>18505991
>But 5 years and first love. wasted because of tumblr... Why cant we just get rid of tumblr.. :(
It's possible to undo it, though with difficulty. My gf of 4 years started out as a tumblrina that was all liberal and blamed men for everything but now she's pretty far to the right and wants to be the full 50s housewife. I didn't force the idea either, it was a subtle thing I helped do over a year or so. So it's possible if you truly want to be with her.

>I kinda dont wanna give any more details.
Please anon, for science, I must know.
>>
>>18505849
Be plain and simple, you are tired of her shit, and walk away, you should had done this long ago, by not doing it, she got this far, you basically enabled her to do it, by not give her a negative reinforcement.
>>
>>18506000
Trips once more, listen well OP
>>
I think I am going to hit the hay now. Ill post a update tomorrow on what happens look for the same image(.gif) @12pm US Central Timezone. Thank you everyone who has given advice. I will listen to the trips. Good night everyone stay well. -D24
>>
File: tumblr_n6qr8obBCi1sio9jvo1_500.png (349KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6qr8obBCi1sio9jvo1_500.png
349KB, 500x376px
I think I found her, OP. Can you confirm?
>>
>>18506012
lol never took a photo of her and no. she is asian
>>
>>18506015
shit man tell us more about the sex
>>
That's disappointing. I'll be looking out for your next thread tomorrow though.
>>
>>18505950
>trained her how to fetch for my dick

I can't stop laughing, holy shit
>>
https://discord.gg/yQZnnF5 Find me here ill post more in #feelings and venting
>>
>>18505843
This website is full of degenerate even worst. Don't pretend you don't come back everyday to witness this kind of fuckery.
>>
>>18505896
that shit doesn't last op
break up with her and don't look back
>>
Best relationship advice ever: Peepee poopoo. That is all.
Break up with her.
>>
what is the problem with the dog?
I don't get it
>>
>>18505808
It's a doggy dog world, OP.
>>
>>18505808
Stop phone posting about how you're college trash

Also bait not real
>>
>>18505808
Lol does your dog have a penis or vagina?

In any case you should probably understand that dating people like that is asking for trouble
>>
>>18505808
8/10 post. I lol'd

Seriously why did you even start dating someone with that degree of mental illness. Just leave and get yourself a much hotter and more sane woman.

Also you should prob suggest she get some professional help.
>>
First of all, you were part of the problem for not talking about politics and such and such with your SO of FIVE FUCKING YEARS.

Sure, there are couples with differing views and they choose not to talk too much about them to respect each other but that still means they had to talk it out and come to an understanding.

Maybe if you had more meaningful conversations with her she wouldn't have gone full tumblrista.

Ultimately, though, who cares if she's otherwise a fully functioning and productive member of society. So far it just sounds like there's a lot of hot kinky sex.
>>
So wait, do you throw your cock like a stick?
>>
>>18505808
Can't you just break up like normal? What does being a otherkin tranny even have to do with this?

Even if they were full blown schizo most mentally ill people can comprehend and accept a breakup

>>18505843
I know someone like this irl but she's a nice and reasonable and generally non-crazy other than wanting some fur on her butt (also in early 30s i think)
But for her it was non-fetishy and more like a weird form of BDD (which is what she was eventually diagnosed with I think)

>>18510157
From what I get from OPs posts she changed during the relationship
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.