[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting over anger for ex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_11102016_224249.png (361KB, 540x605px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_11102016_224249.png
361KB, 540x605px
I'm having trouble getting over feelings of anger and betrayal from my ex. I had emotional baggage going into it (bullied for 8 years) and that generally manifested as trust issues.

To get over that, (I loved her and she loved me) I just threw myself into it and essentially worshiped her. The problem was she also had baggage, and took it out on me. Because of my state of mind I just assumed it was my fault at the time and her saying that she didn't love me anymore (6 months go by) and using me I felt worse and worse.

Nearing the end of the relationship I was basically a willing slave, so I cut things off. On one hand I feel like I can't even be angry at her since I brought it on myself. On the other hand she knew about my trust issues, I completely trusted her anyway, and she completely betrayed that trust.

I flip flop thinking about it between despairing sadness, and betrayed resentment. I'm not sure how to get over it. I'm looking to start dating again but I don't want to shadow of this to hover over me in the my next relationship.
>>
Just an-hero
>>
okay so, you fucked up, hating her is the easy way to handle things, it was YOU who was weak and became a little bitch, it was YOU who left her because of your ego issues

i dont know what betrayal happened but you are having this victim mentality that you should be pardoned/loved/excused for whatever because you were bullied, which is laughable

you fucked up, multiple times, so i suggest try forgiving yourself for being an idiot and accept sometimes you can and will make mistakes, then try not repeating them
>>
>>18505847
Obv has a vagina.

OP, what did the whore do to betray your trust?
>>
>>18505826
I don't know what you mean?

>>18505847
I don't have one, if you read my post...
> I feel like I can't even be angry at her since I brought it on myself.
I'm not asking for pity, and I'm well aware of weakness. Your answer lacks any advice except for the obvious.

>>18505856
A lot of little things, it was mostly that the relationship wasn't reciprocal. I continually invested more into it than she did. I half think she just didn't want to break it off but didn't want to be with me so made it progressively shittier for me until I did. Dunno.
>>
>>18505908
then you cant read, stay mad
>>
I've been there man. Having no reciprocation sucks.
>>
>>18505931
If you have any advice about to how to get over staying mad other than attacking me I'm all ears.
>>
>>18505968
Thanks, well I'm going to bed but if anyone else has advice I'll check the thread in the morning. I think just getting it off my chest helped though.

Cya
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.