[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be more likeable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0727.jpg (32KB, 636x440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0727.jpg
32KB, 636x440px
I've never had any real luck with girls at all, it's not that I'm a dick or anything it's just that no matter what I do, say, think, or act I can never seem to find a girl that even shows a flicker of interest in me. I know I can be annoying at times but I've been seriously working on that and I was just hoping for some advice on how to be a more likeable person or something.
>>
you're probably just boring, no offense
>>
>>18505637
Any advice on how to be less boring
>>
don't sit around in your room on 4 chan all day. go outside, do something interesting
>>
Embrace your loneliness. Life gets easier then. Remember that most people will die lonely anyway.
>>
>>18505627
Pick up activities, such as exercising or even just going to your local card or comic shop if that is your thing. If you like anime then go to cons and if you like outdoors join some hike meetup (google it) That's how you meet more people and get better at it

Here is a part you have to work on because you probably are a dick and don't realize it. Stop being so opinionated or getting defensive over other peoples views when you talk to them. You probably do this without realizing it. Whenever anyone brings anything up, ask them about it, ask them about themselves. I mean you can easily google how to talk to someone and find a step by step guide on how to act interested in someone.
The current girl I'm talking to is shy so I honestly just googled "Questions to ask a shy girl" and I asked her the questions. After about a week we talk like good friends all the time. Man, I'm sorry but I feel like this current gen of people are just incompetent in everything. With that being said, best of luck man!
>>
>>18505668
People don't want to hear this, but it can really benefit you to pick up a /cool/ hobby specifically to address being boring. Ideally, hobbies should be things you gravitate towards naturally, but beggars can't always be choosers.

My go to recommendation for young people is cooking, especially for men. Take advantage of the fact that cooking is gendered to the point where young men are showered with praise for demonstrating any kind of advanced cooking technique. A home-cooked meal is also a killer second or third date for pretty much any kind of girl, too.

Cooking has all kinds of other benefits, too. Cooking your own food is almost always healthier, first and foremost. As you start learning to iterate and riff on recipes, cooking starts to gratify in the same way that other artistic pursuits can--you're essentially bringing a new creation into the world. Not as permanent as music or physical art, maybe, but the fact remains. It can also be a lens to learn about history and culture, if you want to take that route. I listen to podcasts while I cook, so that's a bonus, too.

Just a suggestion, but in any case--go do a thing that isn't gaming. Gaming is cool, but it's not enough.

Drawback is that it can be pricey, and there are some startup costs in terms of getting the utensils. But most hobbies have those things, anyway.
>>
>>18505689
This guy is correct, I also cook as a hobby and women love date you have at home with a meal you prepped. It's gotten me laid many a times on the second to 5th date.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.