[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I try tinder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hello. First time posting here.

So I'm 19 years old and I've never had sex before. I'm not ugly or fat and I'm pretty tall. The problem is up until recently I was wicked shy and practically had social autism. The passed year I got a job at a small restaurant where everybody is pretty sociable and in turn I've come out of my shell quite a lot. I was thinking of trying out tinder just so I can no longer be a virgin. Is it a good place to try? To my understanding its an app full of sluts so would they be turned off by the fact that I'm a virgin? Im within 10 minutes of UNH (huge party college) if that gives you an idea of the kind of people I would find.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>18505445
Good place to practice conversational skills. Actually a lot of girls are oddly turned on by virgins but don't mention it. The first girl I had sex with didn't know I was a virgin. She honestly thought I was a fuck boy.
>>
>>18505445
Yeah, just swipe right often. Messaging is also an easy way to talk to someone at first. Go for it, you've got nothing to lose (expecpt your virginity hopefully) Good luck
>>
OP here

I dont have many recent pictures of myself though, and I obviously need more than one. What are some ideas of pictures that aren't just a bunch of douchey images of me posing in my bathroom mirror? Or is that enough to cut it on tinder
>>
>>18505445
By, experience: Better lose it to someone you love.

You will always remember your first time. Don't waste it on a sloppy ons where some jerk only has his own pleasure in mind cause he doesn't even date you, and where you have no emotional connection there.
>>
>>18505520
Don't take mirror images. Shit's corny af. Ask a friend or family to take pictures of you in some nice fits outside while you get food or hang.
>>
Did you ever think that you maybe have a hormonal or some other chemical imbalance in the brain? It's something to look into.
>>
>>18505603
Also, grow a beard. If you can't or it's patchy, then use minoxidil.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.