[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deciding Between Two Girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
Hi all,

I'm fortunately(?) in a position where I can choose between two girls to date. I've been on a few dates with each one, and here's the general summary. They're presented in order of when I first started dating them.
>>
The first girl lives closer to me, which is good as she doesn't drive. She's a little weird (in speech and in mannerisms), but at the same time we have a decent set of overlapping interests (in the sense that we have a lot of common ground, not necessarily into the same things). She's fat and not in the best shape, but she does have a nice figure even so. She claims to be working on that, I'm not necessarily convinced but we'll see. We have good fun in bed together, and I enjoy being with her (she also has no interest in kids, claims to be on birth control, and seems to be in a position to get it on often, which is good for me). I don't know that she'd be a good fit in social settings. I took her out to a social event and it was okay, but I didn't see a lot of interaction beyond directly with me, so I'm not convinced she'd handle a social setting well, which if I'm going to be steady with someone I'd prefer, especially once I start bringing them to family events. We both enjoy simple things, so it's more affordable to date her, and as stated we have a lot of common ground in our interests, so it's easy to hang out with her. I more or less pay for everything though. Finally, talking with her feels pretty natural overall, like we 'get' each other.
>>
The second girl lives about an hour away by car, and we both can drive. She's more 'normal', and her interests are more athletic and outdoorsy overall than mine (I'm outdoors-minded but am mostly an inside person). She also has a nice figure, but is very fit, and seems to have a nice butt and chest, which I like (the first girl does too but less so). We've gone on less dates (3 vs. 2) and we've not made love but we have kissed, her kissing could use some work but that's hardly a problem. Given the distance between us and that I don't know her stance or behavior on various parts of sex, I don't know how much we'd be having. I do know that she too has no interest in kids which is good by me at this point in life. She gives me a much better impression of her ability in social settings. She seems to have more selective and complex taste, which means dates may be more expensive with her (I know I might sound funny talking about cost in dates, but it is an important factor for me as I have certain financial goals that could be hampered if I spend too much on girls). That said, she has her own means and can pay for things (on our last date, I drove to her and she paid for things as trade, I'll probably reciprocate on our next date). As for feel, I'm not certain; I don't feel quite as 'at ease' in speech with her, as in I'm not sure yet if I can be as I typically am (whereas I never felt that problem with the first girl, we basically hit it off speech-wise from the get-go).
>>
So overall I feel like I like both girls pretty well, so making a choice one way or the other is difficult. I think overall so far I like spending time more with the first girl, but I think the second girl has more room to grow, if that makes sense. I know I want to date her at least one more time, and I'm sure I'll see the first girl again soon-ish, so I expect to get to know them both more. I guess I'm just trying to look for advice from those who have also had to make such choices.

So if you've had to choose between multiple girls in the past, what did you do, and how did you arrive at the decision?
>>
you legitimately sound fucking autistic
>>
>>18505211
Legitimately, huh? After all these years, I'm glad I finally stuck around long enough to get a professional diagnosis of autism. Not to mention it was from an anonymous internet psychologist, who willingly gave up their generous hourly rate to do single-sentence analyses of random OPs, unwarranted even!

You'll have to tell me also how far on the scale 'fucking autistic' is, like am I going to start memorizing and quoting every line of a single specific episode of a TV show? Or just start overly analytical love threads on /adv/?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170708-015713.png (334KB, 1080x861px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170708-015713.png
334KB, 1080x861px
>>18505230
>>
uh.........? you're creepy as h*ck bro
>>
Cool blog bro
>>
>>18505408
>>18505417
i fucking laughed so hard lmao

>>18505230
DIE! DIE CRETIN
>>
>>18505211
>>18505230
I don't think he's autistic, just Asian. Guy sounds asian as fuck.

anyways, my advice is the second girl. the first girl is 100% going to get fat and her social standing will be certainly lower.
>>
>>18505230
Triggered.
>>
You are in a similiar situation to mine a few months ago. I couldn't decide and the fit girl started dating another guy. Fat girl is always nice to me but she isn't really trying to lose weight. I don't feel like having sex with her anymore.
>>
>>18505187
Picture her in 10 years. Do you see her getting fat, staying home doing nothing, inebriating herself with cheap grocery wine on weekends?

Don't fall for it
>>
>>18505439
Not Asian but op is either engineer or scientist.
>>
>>18505483
You are correct.

>>18505477
probably much more likely that she would do this than the other.

>>18505476
Thanks for weighing in on this matter.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.