[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

masturbation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1499366221622.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499366221622.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
I'm a teenage girl who has only masturbated to one person, my ex. I have no desire to think of anyone else. I think since he was my first sexual experience, I've become attached. It feels so intense when I think of him, and when I don't, it's meh. What should I do? Is it fine?
>>
>>18505086

why is he your ex?
>>
>>18505086
Its time to get laid. Do it safe and dont fuck it up. Getting into a relationship then getting laid is a good idea. Happy hunting!
>>
>>18505101
I wouldn't be comfortable doing that. It would simply be awkward and all around awful because I just wouldn't be into it. Also, my ex is the only guy who makes me wet. Sure lube is a thing but I'd be too tight for anything anyway.
>>
>>18505113

That's a bit strict? Caught as in shagging (sex)? From North Yorkshire?
>>
>>18505122
Yes, both our families are very religious, and admittedly, so are we. Which is why we so readily accepted we'd have to break up, we felt bad about it. Actually, I shouldn't even be masturbating. I guess what I came here to ask is, will only doing it thinking of him severely mess me up, as in I can only be turned on with him? Well I'm probably already like that :/ but I still hope we can get together next year
>>
>>18505134
Are yoy a Muslim?
>>
>>18505243
No, Christian.
>>
>>18505260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sMALbhJU6M
>>
>>18505113
You might want to break that no contact rule just once, let him know that you want him and you to be exclusive and get back together and all that. If that wasn't part of the original agreement that is.
>>
Masturbation is wrong and immoral.

you should stop
>>
>>18505134
I feel bad for you, OP. I was also raised religious. One day you'll realize just how much of a sham it all is and you'll regret all of this wasted time. The worst part is thinking about the loss of someone you care for over a religion that no longer matters to you. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18505339
Well, don't waste your feels. Even if I did think it was a shame, he is all about religion. If I left, which I don't want to, I'd have no chance with him. I don't want to turn this into a religion thread though...
>>
>>18505333
I know you're trolling, but technically, according to the biblical definition, it's not immoral. Immorality is relations of a sexual nature with another person you're not married to. It is sexual uncleanliness, however. Should I stop? Yes, but it's hard.
>>
>>18505329
I did, to be honest. I told him I really meant that I wanted him to wait for me. He told me he has come to the realization he's not ready to date right now, maybe in the future. That we both should focus on ourselves, and to forget about him if I can. The thing is that tells me nothing about his feelings for me, he was very vague. Knowing him, I have no clue if he said that in turmoil, because he's trying to do "the right thing," or if it was easy because he's already over me. It hurts to think about it.
>>
File: oregano.gif (271KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
oregano.gif
271KB, 250x350px
>>18505086
I've been in a similar situation, OP. Honestly, the best thing to do is move on entirely, unless you know for sure that he will be committed to a serious relationship after you turn eighteen.
I never got over my ex and ended up cheating on my current partner with them. Learn from my mistakes OP, and sever all ties with this person unless you're sure they will commit to a relationship.
>>
>>18505453
Thanks for responding. I don't know how to get over him...I think I might just stay single forever if he's not interested, but ugh, I swear the thought gives me literal indigestion.

How was it with your ex? Are both relationships severed?
>>
>>18505121
>Also, my ex is the only guy who makes me wet. Sure lube is a thing but I'd be too tight for anything anyway.
>>
>>18505113
>We both respect them so we abided by their wish that we not speak anymore.

Yeah that doesn't sound fucking crazy at all.
>>
File: MeddleCover.jpg (11KB, 220x219px) Image search: [Google]
MeddleCover.jpg
11KB, 220x219px
>>18505467
Fortunately for me, I broke my phone and the period of time that had elapsed since I talked to my ex was long enough for us to forget about each other.

As for the *then current* partner, I never told her about it, which is probably for the best.

Really what's important is taking time to be apart from one another (that includes texting) and reconnect with yourself.

Hope this helps, OP!

P.S.
After I broke up with the then current partner, I ended up having five classes with her. Never break up the day before school starts!
>>
>>18505113
>>18505134

What the fuck is a strict Christian doing on 4chan?
>>
>>18505467

>17
>I think I might just stay single forever if he's not interested

Lol.
>>
>>18505121
either bait or just inexperienced, youll find someone who will make you feel that way if not better
>>
>>18505590
Crusading, faggot.
>>
>>18505134
>get together next year
>has feelings now
what are you saying? it doesnt matter what other people think just do what makes you happy so long as noone else is hurt and you dont dishonor yourself or those around you then it doesnt matter...also with my ex gf i could only ever even think about masturbating to her otherwise i would feel intense guilt and just couldnt even get aroused but eventually me and my ex fiance got together and over time i was able to move on and find happiness in someone else even if i still loved her...so no youll get over it if need be it just takes time
>>
>>18505872
No, LARPing. Don't even give them the satisfaction of thinking they aren't bastardizing the religion.
>>
>>18505086
It's okay if he's old enough to be your father. It's that father figure role that you should be thinking about while fingering yourself.
>>
>>18505333
fuck off masturbation is healthy and a display of ones affection just like sex dont brainwash the child
>>
>>18505878
>i was able to move on and find happiness in someone else even if i still loved her

This sounds like a problem, only because if they came back you'd have to reject them out of obligation and deny your own feelings. I know what it's like to be with someone and have them never get over their previous relationship and it really sucks.
>>
>>18505350
he doesnt love you if hes putting his faith above you, but other than that just do what feels right and dont let other peoples beliefs misguide what you want
>>
>>18505367
if you want the truth that sounds like someone who is trying to let someone down the nice way...if he cared about you hed be jealous at the idea of you going with someone else or at least want to look over who it was with for *reasons* but who knows either way your young so dont waste your time worrying about someone who has clearly told you to move on
>>
>>18505453
>mistakes
>cheating on ex
dont pull that shit, cheating is cheating you broke an oath to someone who trusted you and gave what belonged to them away to another, no matter the situation cheating is repulsive and should never be titled as a mistake, you betrayed an oath of loyalty to someone you claim to care for if not even love plain and simply you betrayed them all for simple desires
>>
>>18505467
your young your overcomplicating things, even if you fall in love with someone and never move on youll find other people who if you give them patience and let them build over your past and create a new life with you wont have any trouble moving on with no matter how hard it may seem now
>>
>>18505086
The first sexual experience I had was at 10 years old when my same-aged cousin showed me hentai and proceeded to rape me.
These initial encounters have a lot of influence over your sexuality but they are not concrete.

My guess is that there are certain <i>things</i> you like about him. Try to hone in on these. Otherwise, I can only say that it will get better with more experience, and more time of course.

tl:dr date someone else
>>
>>18505086
If it feels good, do it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.