[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 6/10 guy who wants to start dating hot girls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: anime.png (232KB, 521x501px) Image search: [Google]
anime.png
232KB, 521x501px
Any tips besides being fit and confident and rich?
>>
>>18504714
Be famous
>>
>>18504714
Keep meeting girls until a hot girl likes you for you.

But seriously why do you think jt should work.that way? What entitles you to a girl who won the genetic lottery when you didnt?
>>
Be charming, fun to be around and have a good personality
>>
>>18504714
JUST LE B UR EBIN SELF ::::DDD
>>
>>18504714
STOP WATCHING ANIME YOU TRASH
>>
>>18504915
I dont, i just used anime to grab attention.
>>
>>18504921
STILL. No women like anime, they're not smart enough to understand it. You want a gf, hit yourself on the head with a brick, until you are dumb enough to like Chart music, then head to da klub like a typical retarded normie and you will have a gfs.
>>
>>18504924
REally made me think
>>
>>18504924
Good thing he's anonymous then and nobody knows who is really posting that anime girl, amirite?
>>
>>18504924
Oof. So angry.
>>
>>18504904
This. You have to bring something to the table. Looks, fame, fortune etc. Don't pretend you have a good enough personality to skip those. The fact is there are millions of 6/10 that bring more than you.
>>
>>18504924
I know women who are smarter than you will ever be and they listen to radio pop music.
>>
Confidence trumps all other stats. Learn to take rejection like water off a duck's back. Find the sweet spot between smooth and dorky, you're not attractive enough to be full chat but you can be the guy that makes her laugh
>>
>>18504924
Holy shit this is the most autistic thing ive read this year so far
>>
>>18504985
>The fact is there are millions of 6/10 that bring more than you.
I agree with the base of what you're saying but the reality is most men are betas, even people reading this who think they're not are betas. Just being a confident individual and passionate will put you miles ahead of the male population (with the exception of gold diggers, and even then they'll likely cheat anyways)

Ironically being yourself or being the best version of yourself is the best way to get hot girls as it makes you stand out because nobody knows how to be themselves. Its uncomfortable to think you're not unique but if you accept and overcome such an obstacle and be your own man with his own will and opinions women will flock to you. I mean this is just a simplification. Of course you have to be at least a 6/10 and you have to find a way to show off your individuality and life passions but you get the jist of it.
>>
>>18504714
if your definition of hot is kirino, i'm sure you'll have no problem finding random garbage.
>>
>>18504924
I am a woman that likes anime.
>>
>>18505096
What? do you want a gold medal for it?
>>
>>18504714
My tip: Don't post worst girl.
>>
>>18504714
IMO, your best bet is moving yourself up from a 6/10 to a 7/10 via lifting.

Find a program, eat right, bring 8s and 9s into your feasible bang range.
>>
>>18505096
>lying on the internet
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.