[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoo Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
Gimmie some good tattoo ideas to have put on my girlfriend's buttcheek as punishment for cheating? (She's tattoo-less and filipino)
Life is good anons

(I was thinking of 'Fuck off' written in fancy letters or something) :))
>>
>>18504648
You get punished by kneeling on rice.
>>
>>18504648
>>18504648

Just a list of guys names will be sure to put off any future suitors.

Women care more about relationships than sex, but she threw away one to get the other, and now she'll never have a relationship again.

Because a list of "guys who've been here" on a girls butthole would turn away even the most depraved orbiters.
>>
>>18504657
I think kneeling on rice is the punishment
>>
>>18504662
Damn thats a good one
She wouldnt go through with it though
>>
Like a tasteful way to leave my mark? orrrrr..
>>
>>18504648
KEK - CHUCK - or Daddy
>>
The word diarrhea
>>
>>18504648
You should write "My boyfriend is a cuck"
>>
>>18504648
What the fuck kind of ship are you running, op?

>be me
>have a gf
>gf cheats
>'s alright, she tells me i can punish her
>i can use her ass as a coloring book
>ask /adv/ what to draw
>>
Your name...
>>
>>18504648
A tattoo of yourself doing some goofy expression of approval of quality ass, with the legend: "inspected and tested by________"
>>
Just stick it in the pooper. That'll teach her
>>
>>18505819
Haha thats really good
>>
>>18505728
Please reiterate
>>
what are you talking about you cuck?
>>
>>18505781
hahaha.. the 'cheating' was kinda misleading of me, my bad, she just broke a convention by getting huggy with a slutty male colleague without telling me for a couple of weeks and being unapologetic/sulky.
Trust is earned?
>>
>>18506252
sure thing cuck
>>
She was a jelly bean so we made some agreements which I've stuck with and conflicted with a bunch of people over but she broke a couple, most significant to me: the one I described.
>>
>>18506252
* was being
>>
>>18504648 tat "I dont care about animals, I eat baby ducks."
>>
"Property of ANON"
>>
>>18506411
Oh my god that's gold
That may become inscribed on a young adult woman's butt, youve done a service
>>
>>18506434
I want that but it somehow feels wrong compared to the alternatives
>>
>>18504662
>Women care more about relationships than sex

You can't be this naive
>>
>>18506510
They usually do
>>
>>18505735
Haha didnt see that one
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.