[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im in love with a girl that has a boyfriend should i confess

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (6KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
6KB, 273x184px
im in love with a girl that has a boyfriend
should i confess my love to her?
>>
>>18504447
no you beta fuck
>>
>>18504450
why not?
>>
File: nipp today.jpg (26KB, 250x315px) Image search: [Google]
nipp today.jpg
26KB, 250x315px
Depends.
>>
>>18504457
on what?
>>
>>18504447
No.

>>18504453
She'll say "okay, so what? I'm not leaving my bf for you if that's what you meant.". You'll just make things awkward and feel like shit afterwards.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (99KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
99KB, 600x800px
>>18504463
>>
>>18504453
because she's probably gonna be showing him the text while he plows her from behind and they're gonna laugh their asses off.
>>
>>18504526
i just want to get this out of my system im pretty sure she will say no but still its more for me then for her
>>
>>18504530
you realize not all girls are terrorists right?
>>
>>18504538
and that's the type of deluded thinking that gets your beta ass laughed at.Trust me, I'd have a ball if some beta orbiter finally confessed his love to my girl.
>>
>>18504544
that just make you a wierd sadist
>>
>>18504530
>implying i will be doing this on text
>>
>>18504447
Yes, she probably already knows.
>>
>>18504447
You shouldn't do that even if she's single. Get to know her as a person, not as some infantile image you've built up in your head. Nobody is flattered when some rando rolls up and "confesses their love". That's just creepy af
>>
>>18504447
Beta orbiter detected.

Find a single women to woo.
>>
>>18504604
this
this
this
this

nothing is as insincere and desperate as some unknowing fuck who thinks he knows a girl after talking to her for 5 min then wanting to jump into a relationship just so he can have intimacy (meanwhile, she has no idea who the fuck he is and how he even got that far lol)
>>
That's enough, Christopher.
>>
>>18504578
We'll still laugh at you, Mr. Orbiter.
>>
>>18504447
No, don't interfere with relationships in that manner. It's very selfish.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.