[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is tickling cheating?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170310-225213.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170310-225213.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Would a tickle fight between two consenting adults in relationships with other people be cheating? Let's assume the two aren't doing any dick/ass/groin area. Just standard sides, feet, stomach, legs. Explain thoughts on why/why not
>>
Are you retarded/autistic?
>>
>>18503908
Are you asking me that because the answer is yes it's cheating?
>>
>>18503905
it by itself is not cheating, but it usually precedes something further. just don't let it escalate and you're good. tickling isn't inherently sexual, it's just another form of interaction
>>
>>18503915
The opposite, your fucking idiot.
It's not cheating if there is no intent to cheat nor you have done something a normal person can call "cheating". In a moment you'll say "IS HUGGING OTHER GIRLS CHEATING???"
Know what? It is. Even thinking about other girls is cheating. kys if you want to stop cheating.
>>
>>18503919
Am I walking down a dark path if I were to say I get a raging hard on from tickling her legs but don't do anything further?
>>
It's pretty sketchy and could be considered flirting. Even if it'snot cheating per se, if the intent is to flirt with the other person it would still be disloyal.
>>
>>18503925
>>18503925
Lol i only ask because i polled another group and it's like 12 yes 6 no at the moment. Let's say im getting highly aroused while tickling someone else am i cheating if i dont go any further.
>>
>>18503930
if you have enough self-control to not take it further, you're more standing at the entrance of a dark path. different people have different perceptions of it, but the way i see it, tickling is fine because it's something you would do with your sibling. if it were something you wouldn't do with your sibling, then you're probably doing something that constitutes cheating
>>
>>18503905
The fact that you have to ask this implies something else is going on, and that you're deliberately presenting things in a misleading way to get the answer you want.
>>
I just find it a bit weird, honestly. But this situation happened when I had some friends over one night:

>Go out to eat, double date plus a guy they are both friends with
>Friend's gf spends most of her time giggling and playing footsie with other guy, while friend looks miserable and tries to talk to us about his newfound christian brotherhood
>Go back home, put on a movie while we chat and all drink a few beers (except for christian friend who used to be a beer enthusiast but now is 100% sober)
>Dude and girl are drunk and start tickling each other on the couch while my gf sits at the edge uncomfortably
>Dude "accidentally" pulls her shirt up and she makes a big deal about how her bra is now exposed
>Friend is sitting in our egg chair, mostly silent but occasionally talking to us about bible verses
>After a night of totally awkwardness everyone leaves
>Two weeks later girl reveals she is pregnant and she gets married to our friend
>To this day I have no idea if the kid is actually his
>>
>>18503905
I'm not sure but now I'm thinking of tickling my crush and I'm horny asf
>>
>>18503939
>>18503930
>I get a raging hard on from tickling her legs but don't do anything further
>im getting highly aroused while tickling someone else
Yes. It's foreplay for you. You're cheating. It's not innocent or platonic.
If your SO started doing things with other people that turned him/her on, but "didn't take it any further" would you really see absolutely nothing wrong with it?
>>
>>18503939
Hmm, interesting. Maybe instead of thinking of it as just tickling it should be
>playful physical interaction with another person that gets me sexually aroused

Given that information, I would call it cheating.
>>
>>18503948
Yikes. Yeah the christian guy got fucked roflmao. The fact the girl wasnt legitimately bother her shirt was lifted while her bf was around ... lol

>>18503951
Me too
>>
>>18503955
>>18503961
Would this be true even if I tickle fight other friends of the same sex in a platonic way as a straight person? Is the fact my dick gets hard really still cheating if I'm not actually doing something sexual?
>>
File: 20170702_150050.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170702_150050.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18503905
"cheating" is defined by the stricter vote of the parties involved.

So in your middle school example, if your gf thinks it's cheating but you don't, guess what, it's cheating.

If you have to ask, it probably is and you need to bounce on that child brained biddy.
>>
>>18503943
>tickling is fine because it's something you would do with your sibling
So, if I would fuck my sibling, it's okay to fuck other people apart from my SO and it's fine?
>>
>>18503978
if you actually fucked your sibling then yes because you're beyond redemption at that point lol
>>
>>18503971
Are you autistic? That's literally the same question you posted in your OP AFTER this person gave you an answer to that question.

At this point you're not asking if it's cheating, you're asking if it's OK to cheat.
>>
>>18503971
Go ahead and tell your gf about the experience and see what she says if you're so unsure, anon :)
>>
>>18503985
But I tickle ppl when my dick is soft :(
>>18503988
You know how you shouldnt lie to people you love but sometimes you gotta give white lies so they dont get their feelings hurt even though youre not doing anything wrong
>>
>>18503971
>Let's say im getting highly aroused
>I'm not actually doing something sexual

It's still clearly sexual to you, even if it isn't to the other person.
And I'm not following your next question. Are you saying you get hard while tickling guys while yelling NO HOMO?
>>
>>18503996
You just asked if your dick gets really hard when you're not doing anything sexual if it's still cheating. Yes, Retard, it's cheating. Moreover, you don't have to be hard to be aroused. Being erect and being aroused are two related but separate things.

Stop trying to justify being a scumbag.
>>
>>18504001
>>18504007
So if I hug a hot chick as a greeting and pop a boner from her breasts on my chest and lovely scent that act of hugging that I looked forward to was cheating as well? I cant do something nonsexual with a friend just because I'm atttacted?
>>
>>18503996

this isn't one of those cases. you are here asking because you feel unsure. so ask your girlfriend how she'd feel about it.
>>
>>18504013
For you specifically, yes. Because you seem to be planning situations where you're physical with other people and get horny.
>>
>>18504025
Hold on i dont plan anything she attack me with the tickles and I tickle back. Why should i be blamed for getting horny :(
>>
>>18504046

because instead of diffusing the situation you encourage it and continue to tickle back.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.