[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I intrigue bombshell girls but can't hold interest, why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6143.jpg (204KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6143.jpg
204KB, 650x430px
On dating apps or in social settings IRL, really really fucking hot girls, like seemingly way out of my league, will sometimes show direct interest but then mysteriously vanish. They'll match, message first, and then no response. They'll approach ME, at a bar, complement something, then peace out. Even rarer: They'll bang me for ONE night but never want to fuck again.

If they just ignored me outright or were like "ew creep go away" like they did to 99% of the other guys it'd be easier to accept and i could move on.

Something is up. Maybe I only look good from a certain angle and then they see the rest of my face and think I'm uggo? Maybe the moment I open my Mouth and speak they realize I'm not a high value male?

I see this as a "crack" in the wall that I can break through and improve myself to get with hotter girls but I have no fucking clue where address that flaw that's holding me back. I just can't shake the feeling that I'm "barely" not good enough, like getting 1% mark lower on an exam which drops your grade from an A to a B+, or instead of losing a race outright and being able to accept the blatant defeat and move on with your life, you got 2nd place, an "almost there".

>inb4 "you don't know how good u got it man"
>>
for some reason you aren't serious relationship material.
it's very hard to tell what it is that makes you fall trough the mesh, so tell a bit more about yourself.
>>
>>18503672
You have to think you're the shit and in control at all times. Be a dick but in a playful way. Treat them like trash. Shit like I hate you, I love you. I don't know if blue is your color, you look sexy in blue. Women are so retarded these days, this is what gets them off they like to be confused because that's how they were raised.
>>
>>18503681
that's how you can keep an idiot around, yes. if you want the actual good stuff, shit like that will only get you as far as op got. they see right behind that act.
>>
>>18503681
Dumb ape

OP, it isn't much of an achievement to look good these days, so you're not bringing something to the table that they want.
>>
>>18503689
>dumb ape
It's called observation
>>
>>18503679
>>18503689

I'm a 24 yr old 6'1 fit guy with a corporate job, my own place, college degree- life situation could be worse but I'll admit I need to inject some sort spice in there. I play adult-league sports in addition to my workout routine and speak a foreign language and that's really it about me.

A girl I was briefly seeing flat out told me I "checked all my(her) boxes but there's 0 intimacy" so I'm assuming she thought I was a boring fuck.

I'm not a EDM DJ, i don't own a cool hip startup, i don't have a massive social entourage of dudebros brunching and clubbing every weekend, i don't have a beard or a manbun or tattoos or traveled the entire world or survived a genocide or anything that really "sticks out" of the millennial population that would draw a "wow look at that guy" reaction.

So idfk what to do
>>
>>18503719
Yeah, you should learn it sometime.
>>
>>18503737
Ok, I might be able to help you, is there any form of art you do like?
>>
>>18503737
yeah, that tells me absolutely nothing about your personality. are you able to hold healthy relationships?
>>
>>18503672
Ask a few of them
>>
>>18503745
Uhh, alternative downtempo/electronic music like flying lotus or bonobo. Not well versed in fine art but digital media and interactive art/exhibits are cool as fuck. Combine that with visuals at an intimate party with above music playing and that's jizz worthy.

>>18503747
I'm introverted and reserved. Longest relationship I've had is 2nyears, and have had nothing but <1month flings and one night stands for the past 3 years. I've got a chip on my shoulder from being rekt by the cool kids in high school for being a weird nerd, tried to remake myself in college to be more like said cool kids, enjoyed some success in the forms of increased attention from girls but ended up hating myself, so im trying to come into my real identity now that I'm out of school and have more time and money
>>
>>18503780
so basically you have selfesteem and intimacy issues. why does it surprise you that high value women don't see you as relationship material?
you work on the exterior like a maniac. have you also considered cleaning up the interior? because if you only fix the symptoms, you might be able to get good looking chicks to fuck you. but those are sluts none the less snd not high value women. if you want to get into the really good territory, you need to get to the root and not just gloss over the issues with "confidence and success".
>>
>>18503737
Having survived a genocide, I would not recommend it as a dating strategy.

Count yourself lucky. I met 2 little latinas at the organic frappe shop. One had rockin' natural 38DDs, while the other it turned out was a bisexual who had never fucked a guy. Tl;dr I fucked them both, and now they are always calling, trying to set something up.

I'm like, whoa there, I have a startup to run here. I'll call when I'm in the mood for a threeway.

I don't know what's wrong with you. Maybe you just suck in bed or have a tiny dick.
>>
>>18503800
>intimacy issues
Is that even a real or just something out of cosmo
>>
>>18503893
you should really learn a thing or two about humans before you attempt to get into a relationship.
>>
>>18503897
The only time I've ever heard someone use "intimacy issues" seriously was in a soap opera, cosmo, or some old cat lady who believes in horoscopes
>>
>>18503897
Well no, humans are basically shit and you can't really ever know anyone, it's like you can't romanticize romantic relationships. But also don't make them this sterile, forced thing that makes the other person feel like a chore or obligation. I think sex therapists and extroverts are weird people who are just insecure but it is true that I definitely have what you could call intimacy issues too. Basically, people can't connect with you if you've cut yourself off emotionally and treat the relationship as a business transaction. You can find many abusive and codependent people that way, but OP, you know you don't want that.
>>
>>18503901
intimacy issues or the fear of intimacy is just a general term for more specific social phobias and anxiety disorders. or word it like this: "the inhibited capacity of an individual, because of anxiety, to exchange thought and feelings of personal significance with another individual who is highly valued”.

for example:

four different adult attachment types: “ Secure individuals have a sense of worthiness or lovability and are comfortable with intimacy and autonomy; preoccupied persons lack this sense of self-worthiness yet view others positively and seek their love and acceptance; fearful people lack a sense of lovability and are avoidant of others in anticipation of rejection; dismissing persons feel worthy of love yet detach from others whom they generally regard as untrustworthy”.

and a more specific definition of the term "intimacy anxiety disorder" aka the r9k-symptom:

Intimacy Anxiety Disorder is a specific type of anxiety disorder characterized by an intense anxiety or fear in one or more intimate (sexual) or partner-social interactions, causing considerable distress and impaired ability to function in at least some parts of daily life.

Examples of sexual interaction are kissing, sexual touching, and sexual intercourse. The cognitions behind the intense anxiety include fears of being incompetent, of making mistakes, of being judged on how they carry out sexual interactions, causing harm, or being harmed during sexual interaction.

Examples of partner-social interactions are talking to a romantic interest, asking/going on a dinner date, hugging, holding hands, and kissing. The cognition behind the anxiety is about being afraid of making mistakes, being incompetent, failing, or being judged on how they carry out partner-social interactions.

In order to meet the criteria for Intimacy Anxiety Disorder, either high anxiety in partner-social interactions and/or high anxiety in sexual interactions are present.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.