[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Self-loahing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: miko_ded.jpg (61KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
miko_ded.jpg
61KB, 853x480px
What can I do to overcome self-loathing? All the advice I can find says some variation on "focus on the positive". I can't think of anything positive to focus on. Nor do I have nay friends to ask.

Any suggestions? Otherwise I'm pretty much just waiting to die like i already have inside.
>>
>>18503530
>I can't think of anything positive
That is the negative mind set talking.
Actually try to think positive or die in self loathing.
>>
>>18503558
I've tried, on and off, for years. I got nothing. At this point I'm not even sure what positive looks like.
>>
>>18503586
I had severe depression growing up. I got fucking pissed about it and decided to do something about it. I literally just said positive and happy over and over in my head. It was exhausting but I didn't want to feel the pain of nothingness anymore. Another thing you can do is everytime you think something negative immediately spin it in a way that looks positive. Example I just broke up with my gf. I think, no will ever want to be with me, I'll be alone forever. Positive spin. "Fuck that bitch, there's a lot of girls out there that are better and want me" you don't even really have to believe it. Just the act of thinking it will do. Laugh more even if it's not real. Smile more. Body posture can really effect you mood.
>>
>>18503616
I've tried thinking positive things I don't believe, and it makes me feel much worse.
>>
>>18503530
>I can't think of anything positive to focus on.

Focus on the very least awful things.
>>
>>18503634
There is no hope if you don't commit and try. Have you tried meditation? Calming the mind to the point there are no thoughts circle if your mind?
>>
>>18503655
I did try. That's what I just said.

I try meditation every now and then but I don't think I've done it "properly" or "well", or something. I feel relaxed, but that's kind of it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.