[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protecting family interests.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: POCKETSAND.png (109KB, 248x239px) Image search: [Google]
POCKETSAND.png
109KB, 248x239px
tldr: My baby sister (14) lost her virginity to a guy (17, about to turn 18). Guy is total slag, was also having sex with a few other girls while dating her. There's more but I'd rather not go into full detail. What's the maximum amount of damage I can do to him with minimal jail time. (Assuming 100% chance of them knowing it was me.)
>>
It'll take a while for me to think of the perfect revenge so I'll bump this for now
>>
Pro tip: make it so they don't know who it is.

Also, make sure he's 18 first, otherwise you'll get abuse of a minor and shit like that thrown in.
>>
>>18503394
you need to change your sister, not hurt this guy imo
>>
>>18503394
Your sister is the idiot here, not him. Unless he raped her you've got fuck all reason to lash out at him
>>
>>18503435
I'd rather not go into full detail, however I wouldn't be setting wheels in motion if there wasn't valid reasoning behind it.
>>
>>18503435
Those age differences are clearly rape. Although the sister may be troubled, since no normal girl that age is active sexually, that certainly doesn't excuse taking advantage of them. You can't consent at that age.

To OP. I agree, try not to get caught. Also if you can expose him for being a serial wrongdoer without necessarily revealing the girls he was involved with it would be perfect.

Physical damage to them is maybe most immediately satisfying but you might regret it and the consequences would be most severe. Fuck up his life not his body if possible.
>>
>>18503435
she's 14 so it was rape fool
a child can't consent

also OP its obviously it's a little awkward because you're her brother but you should probably prioritise looking after her - making sure she gets tested for pregnancy/std's and seeing how she's feeling psychologically about the whole thing rather than just trying to hurt the guy who did it.

He was still a minor when it happened so I'm really not sure how to feel on that front
>>
you can't blame the guy. he might be an idiot but the whore is your sister. and you can't blame anyone else for that than your own parents. if i were you i would focus more on finding out how they fucked YOU up so you can fix that asap, since they are obviously incapable of raising healthy kids.
your sister is a lost cause and also not your responsibility, so don't burder yourself with her slut phase.
>>
>>18503460
I cannot see why you should do anything as the other guy said it is your sisters fault unless shit was forcible, why ruin a guys life?
Tell us the story.
>>
>>18503394
cmon OP do it like the real man and take her out to Pakistan and honour kill her
>inb4 muh western men
>inb4 woman rights
you know what to do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.