[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't like humans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Humanity is only good for technology and sex. (I might be a little biased about the sex part, since I'm not into interspecies stuff.) Is this realization going to cause problems in life? Could it have any benefits?

A potential benefit would be like, I could just become an ecology statistician or volunteer at a dog shelter if I want to help 'people.' I don't have to go to college for social work and figure out how humans' ridiculous minds work in order to help 'people'.

A human is usually more intelligent than the animals they torture and the other humans they subjugate, so where do they even get off crying and asking for help with most of what they do?

Inb4 some dumb white trash says "edgy" or something. I've steadily been moving towards this realization since the day I was born.
>>
>>18503270
>Humanity is only good for technology and sex
I bet you're good for neither
>>
>>18503283
Are you going to contribute or just say petty stupid shit?
>>
>>18503287
You've obviously made up your mind on being a piece of shit so I'm choosing to mock you in hopes that you'll realize what a tool you're being.
>>
>>18503290
Nice 90's misuse of the word "tool." Go watch Friends, and stop trying to be Batman on 4chan.

No female or white trash posters.
>>
>>18503294
You keep posting, but all I'm seeing is a crying baby
>>
ah, being 15! good times
>>
>>18503318
Now you're 19, right?
>>
>>18503317
Crying is on your mind, not mine. Your pets are prisoners. You'd lick my asshole for monopoly money.
>>
>>18503333
sick digits

i'm 23
>>
>>18503333
>>18503344
>>18503355
Check 'em

I'm 22
>>
you may hate humans but at least you have all these repeating digits
>>
edgy
>>
>>18503270
you'll get over it
read some philosophy or some shit instead of being armchair and annoying
>>
>>18503270
Do you have any accomplishments of your own? Do you realize the collective man-hours and critical thinking throughout history that have contributed to the very ability for you to post this vapid shit on the internet? Do you think you're bigger than the world? Do you think you could do better? Do you hate yourself? Anyways it's your problem, not humanity's. You're a human too. Just because you're afraid to committ even to being a part of your own species doesn't mean that there's no value in humanity. If you can't see why you're just immature and stupid.
>>
>>18503377
>>18503388
>>18503399
What is going on?!!
>>
>>18503333
>>18503344
>>18503355
>>18503377
>>18503388
>>18503399
>>18503411
>>18503433
a miracle right here on advice.4chan.gov
>>
>>18503404
I'm just saying humans aren't turning out to be my favorite. None of the primates are. You can make it about IQ and morals all you want. You can assert your superiority all you want.

4chan has become way too mundane. You're all about as open to new opinions as a white protestant granddad five drinks deep in the hour.

Anyway, yeah. We all know that humanity has accomplished amazing things. I'll put it on your application to MENSA.
>>
>>18503444
!!!!
>>
>>18503444
Fucking moron. There are 18 posts but only 5 posters. He using a script, and if you want I'll post a similar script to always get dubs
>>
>>18503475
>He using a script
*grunt* no script
>>
>>18503457
I agree with you for the most part but complaining about it only serves to bait people who are insecure about their intelligence. Just forget morality and do things to make your own life less horrible. You owe it to yourself.
>>
>>18503475
what do you mean by that? what's a script?
>>
>>18503457
Why don't you try living with the dolphins then? Explore some of those non-primate based companionship opportunities?
>>
>Inb4 some dumb white trash says "edgy" or something. I've steadily been moving towards this realization since the day I was born.

Still pretty edgy m8.
You sound condescending and ignorant.
You should read some books.
>>
>>18503488
You make a computer program to ping 4chan /adv/ every second, download the HTML data, carve out only the post numbers from all of the other crap, and take the max of all the post numbers (will be the most recent post). Take the right two numbers of the recent post, and make if statements to say:
>If 10, post now
>If 21, post now
>If 32, post now
And so on. On a slower board like /adv/, you'll have a 99% chance of of a dubs post based on a script like this
>>
>>18503483
Right, but my momma said I need to be a good boy, and then she had some ladies pin me down and cut my foreskin off. I love her, and I don't want to hurt anybody.

Wouldn't it be nice to live in a post-money communist society like in Star Trek, traveling to new planets, aggressively promoting a superior morality.
>>
>>18503503
Thank goodness you read enough books to point your finger at things and squawk what they are like a child.

>>18503504
That's not what happened. Two or three posters experienced the digit burst.
>>
>>18503509
>aggressively promoting a superior morality

The exact opposite reason why they follow the prime directive.
>>
>>18503270
ok so why are animals or whatever better? or what makes them appealing to you? please answer OP
>>
>>18503557
It's just my opinion. They're safer to deal with and not smart enough to be as evil. Some are just more pleasant too, like a puppy or a butterfly.
>>
>>18503538
The one episode I saw, they were turning a planet away from a false god magician. Isn't that technically tampering?
>>
>>18503500
Yeah, I will when I have the money. I still love animals. My landlord rescued a baby deer and I fell in love with it. Too bad it had to go.
>>
>>18503600
There are a lot of examples of tampering, you know well enough we're not perfect, if for no other reason, because we have individual needs.
>>
File: IMG_4116.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4116.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>18503619
Patrick Stewart is cool
>>
>>18503270
What the fuck?
>>
>>18503714
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzcBiVwL2Mw
>>
>>18503516
I said you SOUND like x & x, not that you ARE x & x.
Learn to fucking read. Read some books.
>>
>>18503935
What is that dude, algebra? Fucking sweet.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.