[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex with other girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 6

File: 1495631680920.jpg (62KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
1495631680920.jpg
62KB, 319x319px
So my girlfriend and I have been together for two years already. She is my first girlfriend. I sorta had sex before, but I couldn't cum and the girl and I stopped midway.

My girl had a boyfriend before me, and she says she wants me to have a ONS with another girl because she feels bad the only experience I had before her was meh and she wants to make things even between us.

I clearly have no problem with this, and I think it would make our relationship better because I do at times feel somewhat insecure about it. However, I'm worried that it might not be a good idea and she might feel bad afterwards or feel like I cheated. What should I do?
>>
>>18503007
Don't, seriously, it's either a trap or it could damage your relationship with her, two years it's actually something serious to fuck it up with something like that.
>>
>>18503059
this, it's a shit test
>>
>>18503059
Are you sure? She's not one to test me. I told her no at first then she kept on initiating it and even searched for hookers in the area. She really wants me to do this because it bothers me how I wasn't her first.
>>
>>18503089
She wants you to say no, and to come back with something sweet about how she is the only girl for you.
>>
>>18503102
Well how else are we supposed to solve this? I want to marry this girl, she's amazing, but i'm still insecure about not being her first.
>>
>>18503063
That's not how shit tests work baka
>>
>4chan's reaction to guy eith cuck fetish
>do it faggot find a huge nigger to black her and stuff her pussy with nigger dick
>4chan's reaction to girl with cuck fetish
>no u don't it's a test she'll dump u

When did this generation go wrong ffs???

If she assured you it's fine, it's on her if it goes wrong. Do it OP, it may even open the door to a threesome in the future.
>>
>>18503121
Men will straight up tell you what he is up to it.
Women are fucking manipulate beings that want you to do what they want without telling you, and get bitchy when you don't.

Someday you will get a girlfriend and understand, anon.
>>
>>18503133
My girlfriend is not like that. We want to put her ex in the past and make it fair but I am cautious.
>>
>>18503140
DON'T FUCKING DO IT

Tell her its no problem and it would help if she would stop bringing it up.
>>
>>18503140
So what? You want us to convince you either way?

My advice is making this arrangement long term. Monogamy is bullshit anyway. Just make sure you treat your women right, and never fold due to her temporary regret.
>>
>>18503151
I'm the one that brings it up
>>18503152
I want other opinions before telling her yes or no. I'm not sure about this. We will not make it long term. The plan is for me to have a ONS, forget about it, and continue to be monogamous.
>>
>>18503133
>mfw dating for 9 years
>had actually fucked more girls with her consent than when single

Sorry, not sorry. Good try tho
>>
>>18503172
OP here. Did your feelings for her change after that? Does she fuck other men?
>>
>>18503167
Why do you expect that having a ONS won't leave you hungry for more
>because it was really good, so you'll want to do it again
>because it wasn't good enough, so you need to try again to get satisfied
>>
>>18503190
That's a good point. I don't want to keep doing it, I actually want a monogamous relationship with her.

We are a great couple and this is really the only problem we have. I don't want to risk losing her. She's extremely loyal to me.
>>
>>18503176
>Did your feelings for her change after that?
Yes, I love her even more lol. It's every man's dream I think. Everything with her is perfect and sex is awesome, plus that freedom, there's no way I'd trade that for any ONS.
>Does she fuck other men?
Nope, that was the first thing we talked about, she said she is not interested. She's always with me and has sex with the girls though.
>>
>>18503198
I still can't hear a solid argument for being exclusive, when you got her consent. What happens when she's 34 and don't want to have sex more than once a month? Wouldn't you rather have the option?
>>
>>18503089
>She really wants me to do this because it bothers me how I wasn't her first.
>>18503112
>but i'm still insecure about not being her first.

Which is it, anon?
>>
>>18503206
How are those contradictory?
>>
>>18503206
That was obscure. What I mean is, who really wants this? You or she? It's bothering you, but you claim she's the one initiating all this. It sounds like she's just reacting to your insecurity.

If you honestly don't want a threesome, you need to get over that insecurity and communicate to her that you are over it. That's what she wants anyway: for you to feel secure.

> No, you're who I want. Only you.
>>
>>18503167
Then you are a fool. If you are this insecure then break up, she probably is tired of you dragging this shit up constantly and in exasperation suggested you fuck someone else (hoping you would not).
>>
>>18503204
That's too far into the future to worry about right now. The reason for being exclusive is that we have built something special for two years, and I'm not willing to ruin it over hookers. We love each other.
>>18503202
Are you two married? 9 years is a very long time. Where do you even find the other girls from? She wants me to get a hooker but I don't want to catch anything.

I do feel like a lucky guy. She's perfect in every way and I don't want to ruin what we have over this.
>>
>>18503214
It don't get ruined as long as you're being mature about it.

And also don't fuck hookers dude. Get a normal girl
>>
>>18503214
Not officialy, but according to law in our country it's a stable relationship enough to be considered marriage legally. We plan on doing it though.

We get them from tinder. We're kinda "yucked" from hookers, but this has been considered before. If your gf is into it you can ask her for help to pick the girl too, it's more reassuring if she gets a word on it.
>>
>>18503212
Let me clarify it for you. She wants it so we can move past the whole thing with her ex, and I sorta want it but I have my doubts. I don't know what to expect and how it will effect us.

We are not doing a threesome, she's giving me permission to fuck another girl to get past my insecurities.

>>18503213
I know it sounds stupid, but she lost her virginity to him. If she lost it to me we could have been a perfect couple. I mean I'm glad she only had sex with one guy but still.
>>
>>18503223
How often do you do this? And after the first time did you feel like you had to do it again? That's what I'm worried about.
>>
>>18503231
>How often do you do this?
Not much really. First one was like two, almost three years ago. Then we didn't care for repeating until last november, when we had two girls. And then repeated with one of them in march.
>And after the first time did you feel like you had to do it again? That's what I'm worried about.
I did, but not in a desperate way. Like "yeah it was cool, we should do that again when we feel like it". You won't magically flip a switch in you and become an insatiable fuckboi. Chances are you'll probably feel just like you do now. I mean, it's almost an universal constant that you'll want to try someone new eventually, so it won't really make much of a difference in the long run.
>>
File: 1498671183734.jpg (45KB, 511x559px) Image search: [Google]
1498671183734.jpg
45KB, 511x559px
>>18503007
>>>18503059
> even searched for hookers in the area.

GF wants you to have sex with a hooker? Seems legit? Actually she very likely cheated on you already. Grills have a overdeveloped sense of fairness.
>>
>>18503262
>Grills have a overdeveloped sense of fairness

Exactly. Read the thread. His gf has a previous partner. He didn't. It's 2x1. She wants to tie it 2x2. Seems fair enough to me
>>
>>18503256
>almost an universal constant that you'll want to try someone new eventually
Not sure about that. I never thought about sex with someone else until she brought it up, and lots of couples go years only having sex with each other. Most of the time it ruins the purpose of being together when you fuck other people.

If she was a virgin when we met I would never want that.
>>18503286
Exactly. Thing is I don't know if I can control myself and keep it at 2.
>>
File: 1496773837960.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496773837960.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>18503286
Problem is the fair is where you eat cotton candy and ride the ferris wheel. OP has a child's understanding of the world and this degenerate bullshit will ruin his relationship with a girl he loves.
>>
>>18503296
I don't think I have a "child's understanding of the world."

She had sex with someone else. It's not fair. And my other experience doesn't count since I didn't cum.
>>
File: 1494806653682.png (104KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494806653682.png
104KB, 625x626px
>>18503303
I rest my case, and youre a dipshit.
>>
She will either give you shit about it or use it as an excuse to sleep with someone else.
I suggest you and your girlfriend setup a threesome, that way your girl can have some action too.
>>
>>18503303
>claims to not have a childs understanding
>thinks a person having 1 extra partner matters or is unfair in anyway
Did she put this idea in your head.
If so she is up to something.
>>
>>18503295
The way I typed might give the wrong idea, but what I meant is that people want variety after a while. It's perfectly normal and not uncommon at all. It doesn't mean that you should act on it, or that you don't love or feel attracted to your partner. it's just natural I think, from our animal instinct.

So chances are you would have to control this urge eventually anyway. It won't be an ONS that will change it. It's just like your gf, she had a partner before, but she wants to settle with you. It'll be just the same for you, with the oddity that your second partner was an ons while with her. It will probably make you feel more reassured about her feelings for you, because you'll see that deep down past partners don't matter.
>>
>>18503322
>If so she is up to something
Not op, but wouldn't you rather find out if it was the case? That you're with a devious person capable of plotting something like that to blackmail you for her benefit?

Rather find out sooner than later, I'd rather do some kinky shit like that and find out my partner was an evil genius than having some revelation like that two kids and a house down the road
>>
>>18503322
I second.

OP seems to think that him fucking a hooker will somehow undo the fact that his gf had dick inside her a plenty before he lost his v card.

World doesn't work like that. You either let go of it or you don't. Just like you're either in a monogamous relationship or you aren't. If you fuck someone else, even if it's just the once, it's not monogamous anymore.

So why restrict yourself? It's not like you HAVE to fuck other girls just because you're in an open relationship.

t. Been in an open relationship for eight months. She has slept with one girl, made out with another. I have fucked one girl and made out with another. Even if I don't ever fuck another woman, it'll still be an open relationship, because the trust and consent means we allow each other the freedom, etc., just like the 9 year ltr anon said. And I'm even more attracted to and in love with my girl, after seeing how she treated me after the initial shock when I told her I fucked someone else. We're better than ever
>>
>>18503315
If we have a threesome she will be at three partners and i'll be at two. That makes it worse.
>>18503322
It bothers me. I wanted to take her virginity and he didn't deserve it. It makes me feel insecure because I do not want to be compared to another guy.
>>18503335
I never heard of this being normal. Did you start having threesomes with your girlfriend because you wanted variety? I love having sex with my girl I don't feel dissatisfied with her yet.
>>
>>18503365
Not much of a genius if her end game is to make him 'cheat' on her, just to break up with him if he goes through with it. He'll still be one up and also free himself from evil.
>>
>>18503372
>If we have a threesome she will be at three partners and i'll be at two. That makes it worse.
You are a child.
>>
>>18503369
I don't understand how you can love her more when you are being intimate with other women. You can't have sex with someone and not catch feelings. Open relationships are disgusting. You're exposing each other to diseases and it's more likely that you two will lie to one another at some point about it. Monogamy is better because you're both clean, you trust each other, and you have more strength because you can control your urges.
>>
>>18503384
You are a cuck.
>>
>>18503007
So bro, ur gf wants u to find someone else to sleep with cuz ur previous sex (with a different person) didnt make u cum? She seems up to something and wants to see another guy so she can justify that since u slept with sum1 else in the current relationship she can do the same thing. Besides, wtf she aint havin sex with you? She scured that she cant please you or something?

Something smells fishy btwn her legs (more than usual).
>>
>>18503372
I never heard of this being normal. Did you start having threesomes with your girlfriend because you wanted variety? I love having sex with my girl I don't feel dissatisfied with her yet.
It is, it's just taboo, people feel guilty, but it is normal. Specially amongst guys. We instinctively want to spread our seeds amongst multiple females.
We didn't start it because of variety, although it is indeed a bonus perk. I have felt like fucking other girls before that, with no reason at all. Sex with her has always been great. Threesomes were just a shared kink, like anal let's say. She was bi curious and I obviously wouldn't pass the chance. It has nothing to do with people, it's more like they're fuck toys.

>If we have a threesome she will be at three partners and i'll be at two. That makes it worse.
Protip: girls with girls don't count lol

>>18503378
>He'll still be one up and also free himself from evil
Exactly, ignorance is not bliss when you risk your future on it. If she's plotting it with second intentions, better to find out now, because someone capable of such is capable of anything honestly
>>
>>18503396
News flash, a lot of people lie about being exclusive. When we are open, there's no reason to lie about seeing others, so making sure we're clean is also part of that trust. My gf is a hypochondriac, so she'll test herself even if she hasn't been with anyone, and she would use protection if she were to fuck another man. I test myself every time I'm with someone new, even if I'm not in a relationship, and use condoms. It's called taking responsibility.

Polyamorous people don't see love as a scarcity. Did you start loving your mother less after meeting your SO? And also, no, you can be carnal with someone without developing affection. There's a difference between lust and love. With your logic every single couple who got married after being each other's first, would be happily married for the rest of their lives. Not so.
>>
>>18503423
I don't really count that previous girl. She was loose, fat, and I stopped after five minutes.

Of course we still have sex and it's great, and we made it clear if I do this it does not mean she can fuck another guy.
>>
>>18503442
So why the fuck she doesnt do her best to make u jizz in her mouth? Like I said she is fucking someone on the side that is making her pants melt like butter. She cheating on ya.
>>
>>18503439
>With your logic every single couple who got married after being each other's first, would be happily married for the rest of their lives. Not so.
They actually are. Couples that wait until marriage have the best success rate. I wanted that for us and it angers me how we could have that if her ex never happened. I want that with her, I want to spend my life with her and it's ruined because of him.

I don't want to be polyamorous, I want her all to myself. I'm too stubborn, possessive, and jealous to even think about her having sex with another dude again. I would probably kill myself.

I feel like monogamous couples love each other more because you belong to each other and never have to worry about comparisons or competition.
>>
>>18503454
No she's not. We're with each other practically 24/7, and yes I cum in her mouth all the time. The sex is amazing. But she wasn't a virgin before me. I just want everything to be perfect.
>>
>>18503396
Also, it's not like I can't control my urges. I got more women waiting for me to fuck them than I got time for. I've only fucked one other in the eight months I've been with her, if you don't count one I fucked just after we started dating but before we went all the way - so two out of six.
You don't measure strength in your ability to avoid pussy. If you're going to measure it by something arbitrary, why not your ability to let go of your resentment for your partners past?
>>
Do some digging around OP, she may be fucking around on you. Be discreet about it.
I almost married what I thought was a perfect woman and all those lies and deception would've just led to me going through a lot of emotional pain because I actually really value marriage and starting a family
>>
>>18503468
If you have no resentment for a partner's past you're literally a cuck
>>
>>18503421
B-but we have to be equal!! You are a literal insecure fucking child. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>18503455
You're still arguing as an immature prick. You can't undo her past, but you can grow to accept and even appreciate the fact that she had some experience before meeting you. Why do you think the sex is amazing?

"Belonging together" is something you DO. It's an activity, not a destiny. Having some experience should be an advantage, not an obstacle. Adult people have sex. More often than not, it's just for fun - it's not a magic bond unless you actively see it as one. You're acting like a seventeen year old.
>>
>>18503496
t. cumrag
>>
>>18503496
>>18503484
Cucks detected. There's literally studies done on this. The less partners, the better. I'm not crazy for thinking this way.
>>
>>18503478
You don't get to use the word 'literally' when it's this far removed from it's meaning. I would be a literal cuck if my woman had sex with Jamal instead of me, and I had to raise his child. Forgiving your partner for having a functional sexuality before you knew she even existed, is literally normal, mature and healthy
>>
>>18503511
Are you OP? If so, why do you want to ruin your "less partners master race" screwing another woman?
>>
>>18503511
When? How?

Just because people stay faithful and married for the rest of their lives, doesn't mean they're not miserable or celibate.
Look at divorce rate
Look at people breaking up before marriage
Look at the amount of cheating
Look at the tendency for serial monogamy
Look at percentage of people with low sex drive
Look at amount of population claiming to be unhappy

The few percentages of couples who stay monogamous throughout life are usually either
>religious
>boring
>depressed

Welcome to Planet Degeneracy
>>
>>18503518
The less partner count only applies to women. And no I'm not memeing here, this is a fact and only sluts disagree.
>>18503531
So you think the way to happiness is by fucking around as much as possible? Everyone has things that make them miserable outside of relationships. Being married does not mean you will be on cloud nine 24/7, but you can't tell me a slut can be in a happy relationship. The more dicks you take the less happy you become.
>>
K, I've been advocating pro the idea of OP fucking this girl. But after sitting on my computer and actually reading the bullshit he's pulling, I have to say:

Don't do it OP. If you do, it will be for the wrong reasons. And it will end badly, not because of her, who seems to be a cool af girl for considering it, but because of you.
>>
>>18503550
OP here. What are you talking about dude? What bullshit am I pulling here?

I'm in the right here. She shouldn't have had sex with her ex.
>>
this is the beginning of the end. she wants out and is trying to sabotage it
>>
>>18503566
>She shouldn't have had sex with her ex.

Oh yes she should
>>
>>18503585
>ignoring my questions
You make no sense fuck off
>>
>>18503549
>So you think the way to happiness is by fucking around as much as possible?
When ITT have anyone told you to fuck as many as possible? You continue to prove your immaturity with each post you type.

Have you even seen a grumpy, fifty year old man, and said to yourself 'I bet he hasn't been laid in years,' and concluded that it probably has to do with the fact that he's been a doormat to his bitch wife ever since they got married?

Take monogamy and the threat of divorce out of the equation, and realize how much more a woman cheerishes her man when she knows that unless she's chugging on his cock every once and again, he's going to get it elsewhere.

You see, all this talk about sluts and cucks on this website has had you believe that it's women who can't keep their legs closed, when in fact women are biologically more suited to stay faithful to the man who impregnates her, whereas men, as stated previously, instinctively want to spread their genes as wide as possible. If the partnership dynamics are shifted towards what's convenient for the man, there will be more fucking going on within the relationship, and less of a reason to look outside of the relationship. It's not about the amount of outside-relationship sex, it's about the openness to possibilities. If faithfulness isn't a ironclad guarantee, everything about the relationship dynamic will be more exciting to both. People in open relationships are generally more creative and fun FOR EACH OTHER. The time they give each other is something they feel the other one deserves, not something they feel entitled to, which in turn makes it something they want to work for, not grow resentful over when it's not freely given.
>>
>>18503590
ok, I'll bite:

You think fucking another girl will undick your gf from her previous dicking. If you wanted it just out of making things square and scoring a 2x2 before being happily ever after, it'd be stupid reason enough, but since you'd be scoring a side pussy with your main's consent, awesome.

But not only that, you're one of those nutjobs that think anything beyond a virgin's marriage is riskier because "omg she had dick before", like this makes a difference at all. Anyways, to each their own, but you both think like that AND is considering scoring an extra pussy, which makes you extremely hipocritical. According to yourself, this would be self destructive at least, because you'd be "damaged goods" or whatever term you use for that, plus if eventually it doesn't work out with your current partner, you'd be twice as "risky" to date because you'd have two previous partnets instead of just one.

So drop it, it's not for you.
>>
>>18503640
It doesn't matter how many partners a guy has though
>>
>>18503660
Sure special snowflake, it doesn't count when you don't cum too right?

Poor thing
>>
>>18503668
I didn't cum so I felt no pleasure. Put yourself in my shoes. I find the perfect girl and she's not a virgin, you would be frustrated too. I'm not a degenerate and I have standards.
>>
>>18503678
Focusing and projecting this much is ever as degenerate, as people having sex with someone they don't end up marrying. You are damaged in your mind, son
>>
>>18503678
>I didn't cum so I felt no pleasure
Wow, you must have a pretty boring sex life then... if your gf never came with her ex it'd be ok then I guess?
>Put yourself in my shoes. I find the perfect girl and she's not a virgin, you would be frustrated too.
Nah been there, thankfully it goes away after puberty
>I'm not a degenerate and I have standards.
You're considering fucking a side girl and say that? like I said, you're hipocrite AF...
>>
>>18503703
/thread
>>
>>18503703
You don't get it. I feel like she has more experience and it makes me feel like shit.
>>
>>18503722
She'll always have. You'll have an ONS, that if you're extremely lucky won't suck if you can even get your pecker hard. She had a relationship. Learn the difference.
>>
>>18503722
You've been together two years. All the experience you've had that matters, has been with each other.

Just stop. You won't do it anyway. Enjoy your insecurity forever.
>>
>>18503733
I can always have sex multiple times until it equals how many times her and her ex had sex, which she told me was about 16 times. Then i'll be able to relax.
>>
>>18503741
>she says she wants me to have a ONS
Either not OP, or trolling. I'm out.
>>
>>18503744
Not OP, I'm mocking him
>>
File: 1262074700461.jpg (11KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1262074700461.jpg
11KB, 430x320px
>>18503760
caught ya
>>
>>18503733
I have a high sex drive, I don't think I will have a problem getting hard. I know she had a relationship, but fucking another girl seems fair for me because I have some experience with someone else.
>>18503736
Call me insecure all you want, it's not right that she had sex with someone else that was not me. I feel like I need to do this before I propose to her.
>>18503741
This is not me.
>>
>>18504008
What in the actual fuck do you mean "it wasn't right of her"

You do realize how the progression of time works, right? Earlier ITT I thought you were just immature, but convincing yourself that your present girlfriend should have the foresight to know that she shouldn't have sex with the guy she was with at the time, because that relationship would eventually end, and she would meet you one day, is factually retarded.
>>
>>18503007
Sounds like she wants you to do it, so she has the excuse to do it cause "well you fucked that one girl, that's not fair"

If you're not comfortable doing it OP, don't. Tell her you're not, and to stop trying to force you to do it.
>>
Dude who gives a shit if she's had a past partner? It's not now. You are hers now and she is yours. What she's done should have no hold on you. It's the past. Get over it. Stop being insecure, it's a turn off
>>
>>18504197
Don't just read the OP. It has been revealed that it's OP that needs this, and the gf just wants him to get it over with.
>>
>>18503204
>>when she's 34 and don't want to have sex more than once a month?

What's with this mature women don't want sex? I've had three long term relationships by now and I can tell you guys after 27 don't want to fuck more than once a month. Women will be ok having sex everyday till their 50s.
>>
>>18504454
That depends on how you treat them, which is exactly my point.

We could go into a discussion about women and how to keep them interested, but OP doesn't deserve having his bullshit thread bumped
>>
>>18504534
Whatever you say roastie roast
>>
>>18504454
>I've had three long term relationships by now and I can tell you guys after 27 don't want to fuck more than once a month.

Well, not with you maybe...
>>
>>18504454
I didn't pay enough attention to this when I first commented. Yeah, no. I'm 33 and as long as I'm with my woman I fuck 9 out of 10 days.

My argument is that a women will use the absent of sex as a tool to keep her man hostage in a relationship where she doesn't get what she wants, which ironically is an outcome-independent man who doesn't care enough for his values being stepped on to become a doormat. Being in an open relationship removes this issue entirely, because the man can go elsewhere for sex, thus increasing in value, resulting in her actually wanting him to fuck her on a regular.

I know it sounds like I read it in an RPG instruction manual, but I've yet to come across any evidence against this.
>>
File: 1482560716252.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482560716252.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>18503007
I've been there OP.

My gf and I have been together 4 years and pretty much met straight after graduating highschool. She's had a few boyfriends and partners while I had really only had one previously, even then I didn't get off either. I think she kind of picked up that it bothered me a bit and she put the idea of fucking around with other women out there. I thought it was some kind of test too so I played it off and she still brought it up. I waited a few months and the whole time she still went with it. So eventually, I went out and did it. I did the whole Tinder thing and I've been getting more than I can handle.

That said, it will put your relationship at some risk since you might catch feels. I've avoided it so far but in all honesty the thought of dating other people has been creeping its way into mind. So it's your choice OP. If you have decent self control and emotional control, you can do it.

Also use Tinder. It is so unbelievably easy it's almost sad.
>>
>>18504666
How many partners did she have before you?
>>
>>18504912
Something like 7 I think, including one woman. So once I hit the same amount then I'll be done as well. Only two more to go.
>>
>>18505621
I have no doubt you will be tempted to do more
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.