[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 27

File: Sin título.png (8KB, 406x303px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
8KB, 406x303px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
File: 1492887850750.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1492887850750.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This is the most physically attractive woman to have ever existed in human history. How do I get a soulmate spouse like her?
>>
Women: When your profile says "wanna know just ask" should I just give up?
>>
I'm in an LDR with someone overseas. She's finishing school and has failed at two teaching jobs; she can't seem to hold down a job including in her field. I have a good, stable job in the US in my field, in which I have a PhD. She insists that I move to her country, where I don't have a job and barely speak the language, and she refuses to even visit, let alone move to, the US. She diesn't want to be apart from her mom, the house where she grew up and still lives, or her roots, and she's afraid that she will lose her cultural traditions and distinctiveness in the US.
Wat do, ladies?
>>
>>18502985
>she refuses to even visit
Sounds like bullshit.

I mean I can get refusing to move, even if I think it's stupid. If only one partner really has a career it's obvious who should take precedence. But still, I can understand the appeal of staying in your homeland.

But why the fuck is she refusing to even visit? Where is she even from? She's not distinctive if she's surrounded by the people from the same culture anyways, if anything shes only distinctive IF she moves.
>>
>>18502985
I wouldn't do it. It is extremely isolating being in a country where you don't speak the language. Even if they speak English relatively well, or you are good enough with languages to pick it up fairly easily, it will be much more draining to talk either in your second language or with people who are speaking mediocre to broken English. On top of that it is much harder to find friends for yourself or land a job, and it will make you much more dependent on your SO than you'd be under "regular" circumstances. Same vice versa, of course. If she moves to the US then she will depend heavily on you, and will quite likely resent you for many disappointments that inevitably await her.

The most obvious answer to me is to re-evaluate if the relationship is really worth it to you. Don't just look at how long you've been together or stuff like that, but at her personal qualities, what she brings to the table in other respects that you would have a difficult time finding elsewhere.
If you don't wish to break up, start with increasingly long vacations to get a more concrete idea of what everyday life would be like there. Talk about it with people who know the culture and region well and have no interest in you either moving or staying.
>>
>>18502985
You're kinda at a standstill. I think she has a valid argument, family is very important, and depending on which country she's from, most other cultures put a much higher value on family and staying specifically very close to family than America does (We value independence, family's important but you gotta be an individual overall.)

I think you should definitely convince her to at least see America, do it like a vacation kind of thing, don't make her think you're trying to force her to see it because you're gonna change her mind, because then she'll just come into it with a bad perspective.
Tell her you just want to take her on a trip, tell her you just want her to see where YOU grew up, because you're just as proud of where you came from and you want her to see it because it's important to you she sees your youth. If she softens up, maybe you can suggest moving her mom over too if her mom would like that so they can stay close.

You're gonna have to come to an agreement or break up though, in the end. I would also put in the effort to visit and job search in her country as well. Also learn the fucking language, if you're gonna date internationally I think it's only respectful to learn each other's languages, she put in the effort to learn yours at some point.
>>
>>18502982
I would give it a shot if you are incredibly taken with her pictures but otherwise, yeah. Why would you try for someone who is apparently looking for a relationship and puts no effort into getting anyone interested for that? Sets a bad precedent.
>>
>>18502991
She may also not have the money for airfare. EU to US is expensive, and she can't seem to keep a job and doesn't want to accept money from me for airfare.
>>
How true is it that you should insist and persist if you like a girl and that there's a chance she'll eventually like you, instead of just looking for someone else as soon as she hints she's not interested? I've heard people speaking for and against this.
I really have trouble getting myself to be romantically or sexually attracted to girls in the slightest, except for like 2 or 3 I've ever met.
>>
Does anyone else have trouble understanding the people who think they need to have college flings and all that before they can handle a serious relationship? Like I think there's a big difference between keeping things casual because you arent interested in dating at the moment and thinking you need to bang however many people before you actually can date someone to begin with. However I see that sentiment float around a lot on college and it mostly just confuses me.
>>
>>18503003
I would never advise to do this. Yeah sure, you should invest in a way that aligns with how big the impression that this person made on you is. But if you keep being emotionally invested in someone who is very likely not going to be interested, it doesn't just waste your time but along feeds into your attachment and undermines your self-esteem for constantly being into someone who does not reciprocate.

Imagine any of the many girls who you don't like lingering around you because "there's a chance" you will grow to like her. I mean, yeah, sure, it's not impossible. But is it likely? Fuck no. You probably have solid reasons for not liking them - because you don't like their looks or way of carrying themselves or their past, or you don't feel compatible at all. That isn't going to change overnight.
>>
>>18502996
We communicate in a third language in which we both have degrees. We also speak each other's languages at a rudimentary level, but we're nerds about the third language. That's how we met.

>>18502992
I've been thinking along these lines. I think you're right that it's time to re-evaluate things.
>>
You know how almost all teen girls kiss a bunch random dudes in nightclubs after the dude says something to them in their ear? What the fuck does the guy say? I remember as a teen I asked a few guy "friends" and they all refused to tell me. I didn't really care but I'm still curious about it.
>>
>>18503009
Eh, yeah I agree, I'm totally fine with people who wanna fuck around because "Idk where I'll be when I graduate and it's not worth settling down with someone just to have to move across the country from each other for jobs after we graduate"

But the whole "I need practice for a real bf/gf" is very cringy and reeks of lack of confidence.

Given the age though, and the absolute uncertainty that is the future when you're in college, it's a little understandable to be insecure.
>>
>>18503020
It's a simole question:
> Is that your bf watching us right now, babe?
>>
>>18503009
Not really. It's not my thing either but it's just another form of fear of missing out. There's a limited time window in which people can have these kind of flings. Even if they don't feel particularly drawn to the idea of casual sex, there's often the creeping fear (fed into by the media and peers) that while they don't actively desire it now, they'd still regret not having had those experiences at a later age. It's the whole
"you'll regret what you didn't do in life more than you ever will regret what you did" kind of attitude.
>>
>>18503017
Ah I see. Well I still think it stands, learn each other's tongues. It's kind of romantic and shows you care about each other's cultures.
>>
>>18503015
>isn't going to change overnight
But isn't that exactly the point? That it won't change overnight but it will after some time if the person is insistent? Besides this might lead to adapting yourself to the person as you get to know them more.
I get what you mean though and you are right about the emotional investment thing although that isn't really a problem for me as long as I have other things going on in my life. Idk if I should force myself somehow to be attracted to girls in general instead of a particular one at a time every few years because I can't find a way to.
>>
>>18503020
"You smell amazing," "you turn me on", "you look gorgeous".

The reason your friends refused to tell you wasn't because it's impressive. It's because it isn't and often sounds lame/corny when repeating it. The thing is that if you're a bit drunk, had a rush from dancing, are feeling like hot shit literally and figuratively, and then have an exciting unknown guy lean in and feel his breath on your ear, it hardly matters anymore what he says as long as it's not pants on head retarded. Whether or not the guy succeeds has more to do with his and her looks, whether she's horny, whether she's single etc than with any magic words.
>>
>>18503003
Have some self respect man. If someone will not put the effort into you, don't put the effort into them.

There is a chance, a small one, but holding out and putting in all that work for something that will not give back is not worth it man. and 9 times outta 10 you'll just end up being the dude she settles for.
>>
>>18503030
That makes sense, thanks
>>
>>18503028
>but it will after some time if the person is insistent?
This is just make-believe thinking to me. Again it's not like it doesn't happen, it's just not the norm. And not just for the reasons I mentioned but also because for many people, once you have grown used to being friends it can become uncomfortable to think of the two of you together in a romantic/sexual light.

I'm not saying that it's unheard of. Just that it's not worth actively aiming for as a strategy. It is ten times more likely that you'll be there to witness her falling in love with someone else.

I think it depends on why you like so few girls. If you feel a real connection with them and not with other people, fair enough. Most people are imo not picky enough with who they date. But if you have very high standards, eg only fall for girls who are crazily beautiful, that's another story. Not just because it limits you but also because it's not the stuff that's worth prioritizing to that extent in the bigger scheme of things. Whereas being on the same wavelength is.
>>
>>18503026
We're quite familiar with each other's tongues. We need to work on the languages, though. ;)
>>
File: 1449356535643.jpg (7KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
1449356535643.jpg
7KB, 300x185px
>>18503041
Yeah after posting I realized I was very set up for this response lol
>>
Girls: What are the chances of me finding a nice girl with conservative values, who wants a family and also will let me put it in her butt?
>>
>>18503086
I mean, not like I can check my statistics on women's personal beliefs and sexual preferences, but I am quite sure that women like that exist and not as rare exceptions.

I mean, unless with conservative values you mean stuff like not speaking until spoken to. Then you're shit out of luck.
>>
>>18503020
"kiss me, I'll pay you $50. And never tall that faggot what I told you"
>>
>>18502985
long distance roleplays are always like this. she's probably a trap anyway
>>
>>18503086
Try catholic churches, as long as you are okay with the whole religion thing. They are mostly very conservative, at least in my area, but with the right amount of modern standards. And some might show special interest if you seem to be agnostic but looking for Jesus, or something like that.
>>
Women:
Have you ever been in a relationship/ had casual sex with an older man? If so, can you share that experience and/or give any advice?

Older men, if there's any of you here:
Have you ever been in a relationship with a younger woman (provided you're both consenting adults) and if so, care to share what that's like?

I'm a 22 year old female and am very attracted to older men, but never been with one, simply looking for outside experience and opinions on what that's like.
>>
>>18503113
I'm from a catholic background, but I couldn't even pretend to be looking for jesus. It's an interesting suggestion, though.
>>
There's this one girl that's just so accepting of me. Most people I get along decently with, but can definitely sense a disconnect and rarely I can sense someone speaks to me purely to stay on my "good side" were I to ever do anything, which I wouldn't but whatever.

Anyway there's one girl in particular that I don't get that feeling from, she's cool, accepting and almost supporting of everything she knows about me.

Why? I had gotten used to be slightly off, slightly separated from society, and this person walks in, I don't get it.
>>
To other girls:

I'm probably in the best relationship I have ever been in or could even imagine being in. The guy is perfect. In 2 months we would've have weathered a year together.. and still I find myself fantasizing about some of his friends. God knows I wouldn't cheat, but it still makes me feel guilty when I'm daydreaming and his friends rolls right into it and makes me get horny. Is this normal? How do I stop it?
>>
>>18503200
monogamy is not natural for humans
only your will and convinience are able to make you a monogamist.
don't expect your fantasies to ever go away
>>
>>18503194
My boyfriend says the same about me - that I'm the first person who ever accepted him.

I am a very accepting person in general. I have been in very bad places and did very bad things, and I guess you just learn to not judge others when you're like that.
I also rarely found others scary or truly ugly. And in general I like people. Hurt people, dark sides can be interesting.

Plus - I want him for who he is, shit included. I feel the need to be close to him and to be close to someone you have to love and accept them as a whole.
>>
>>18502974
How many more of these stupid questions are we gonna get?
>>
>>18503254
Stop encouraging me to shitpost and add to the fire
>>
>>18503236

I feel like I'm speaking to her right now haha

Thanks
>>
>>18502974
>woman
>not Goddess
shiggy
>>
girls, is there a legit forum where actual girls post stories of their sexual exploration and alike?
asking partly because of personal, erotic interests and partly because of scientific interests
>>
>>18502974
Literally a Goddess.
>>
>>18503257
You're bad bad boy.
>>
>>18503467
How can vaginas be real if tfw no gf
>>
File: 1497324107332.jpg (34KB, 676x505px) Image search: [Google]
1497324107332.jpg
34KB, 676x505px
Femanons, if you are dating someone knew, how long/how many dates before you expect a kiss, and same question for sex. I heard 5 was the higher end of average for sex and a woman I am with stopped it from happening fully after 2 months of seeing one another. I don't mind waiting but I am worried.
>>
I can ask this qt out for coffee and the like, but I can never seem to take the next step (actual dating). Every time we go out, I sperg out after and say stupid shit which makes me lose any possible momentum. What's a good way to overcome this mental barrier?
>>
girls what are some times where you used your vagina to get something you wanted from a non romantic partner
>>
girls:
do you even?

guys:
what do if gf don't even?
>>
>>18503561
A friend once told me something that helped me a lot, because I was afraid I'd say some dumb shit and ruin everything:
If she likes you, she won't change her mind just because of one thing you said/did.
(Unless it's something super super fucked up I guess)
So yeah, even if you sperg out from time to time, it won't matter in the end.
>>
>>18503696
>guys:
>what do if gf don't even?
it be odd
>>
I'm hooking up with my ex and one of her old friends at the same time.

We were together for about four years, my first relationship, and I found out she lied to me and cheated on me multiple times.

Both know about each other, and both are saying they're okay with it, but I can't help feeling guilty. Even though my ex is in a serious relationship while she hooks up with me, and even though I've been honest with everyone.

Wat do? Are my emotions just being idiots?
>>
Girls: Would you have sex with a guy with terminal cancer if it were his dying wish to have sex with you?
I don't have cancer, just asking out of curiosity.
>>
>>18503768
No. Still don't owe him anything.
>>
>>18503556
Kiss, 2-4 dates. Sex, a couple of months (if we hang out multiple times a week and know each other well).
>>
>>18503768
No.
Had a random person online claim something like that once. Started out saying he was raped, then said he wanted to be really physical with me to feel better. Later said he was dying of something and wanted to meet up, and how I just should since he didn't have long. I never did because I assumed I would be murdered.
>>
>>18503801
That's nuts. I'm another anon but I thought you had to definitely secure a kiss on the first date or it otherwise means the date kind of failed. I know it of course varies from person to person though.
>>
>>18503116
>Older men, if there's any of you here:
I'm not particularly older (28), but I guess I have dated a girl or two a decade younger for shits and giggles, and seen some of my friends do the same for real.

I'm going to say, for whatever reason, in 'Murcia there is this weird turning point that happens when you get to about 24.

That's about when the reality of life forces you to grow up, you start to settle in to the type of person you are instead of chasing after other people's ideals, and you start to find what it is that you want.

Some people come to this earlier, some people later, but the majority of people start to get their shit together at around 25ish.

And the thing is, for whatever reason, girls who SPECIFICALLY want to date older guys, tend to be at the very bottom end of the mental maturity and progression spectrum (maybe they want to date someone more "mature" so they can learn to be "mature", maybe they've got daddy issues, maybe they think it's cool, whatever. But those reasons seem to disadvantage them an inhibit their personal growth and tend to leave them behind the curve)

And it can be a pain in the ass dealing with what's effectively a child, when you yourself are realizing that you are not. over time, you just come to realize that you cannot see them as equals, and that tends to lead to almost unwillingly looking down on them, which is not healthy for a relationship.

That being said, the majority of guys who specifically date much younger, also tend to be the types of are mentally immature themselves, which..if they're both at the same level, means things might actually work out--or else it could also mean that they get stuck as she outages him in mental maturity.

My verdict.

Dating someone super Young is good for a fling, but there's no real potential for a future, because they have yet to settle in to who they are, and that's not something that allows for anything long term.
>>
Girls: I have a huge fucking crush on this girl I'm friends with on Facebook. She lives in Illinois and I live in Kentucky. Never really had an extended conversation with her. She commented on one of my posts once. Added her on Snapchat and we snapped back and forth for a couple days a while back. Was just bullshit like "What's up?" and "Not alot, you?!". She just had her heart broken by this fuckboy who she can't seem to get over. I always wanted to tell her I liked her but it just seemed weird since I've never even met her IRL. And now is clearly not the right time. I just lost my job and fell into a depression. My hair's falling out and I live with my parents in a single wide trailer. I don't know why I just feel like she's perfect and I wanna tell her so bad. But again, my shitty lifestyle and bad self esteem coupled with the fact that this fucker just ripped her heart out.... I feel like I'll never get my chance with her. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, when I picture what my wife would look like I see her face. Even before I'd ever seen her. But I can't stand the idea of being rejected by her and losing my shot at the perfect woman. What the hell do I do?
>>
>>18503808
I hate being kissed on first date, especially with someone I don't know at all. It really makes my skin crawl.
>>
>>18503116
I'm 24, my boyfriend is 33. Have been together for 3 years.

It's just like any other relationship. Lots of communication needed. There might be some differences in maturity and needs, but nothing we couldn't talk through.
We do get some nasty comments (he looks a little older, I looked really underage when we started dating).
>>
Basically for all sexually active people in this thread :

I lost my virginity a month ago to some guy I met. We used a condom during vaginal sex of course, but he ate me out and I blew him and swallowed too. He said he's clean but it would be stupid to trust him blindly.

Just wondering, should I get tested? Should people in general get tested as soon as they become sexually active? And how often should you do it? Is it like an annual thing?
>>
>>18503556
When it comes to kissing, I'm really free with it. I'd kiss at first date, unless I really don't like the guy.
>>
>>18503837
In general I'd get tested every 3-4 of months if you plan on sleeping around, every year if you are committed to someone. Use condoms for vaginal and anal. Blowjobs are less dangerous in general.
>>
Yesterday, my girlfriend told me that she has BPD. What does this mean, and what should I expect? Does anyone else here have experience with someone who has this illness?
>>
>>18503837
>>18503808
Not her, not even a chick (im the 28 yo male anon who just posted below you), but you should take the shit you see on here with a grain of salt.

A lot of the guys who post shit like: You must do X, And Y by Z or else it's over, are inexperienced people who have no idea what they're talking about, because they're just making conjectures based off of their own limited experiences (the 1 time it worked in 20 times must have been because of this!) without actually understanding what it is that makes things work or fail.

There are no hard rules when it comes to dating except that if you walk in with a check list of things and treat the other person like a conquest, you're probably not going to treat them like an actual person and your potential prospects with one another are going to drop dramatically.

The time to kiss is when the moment feels right.

That might be the first date, might be the third date, might be it doesn't exist, hell it could be that the person sitting across from you is just so in to you/thirsty the the right moment is always.

>>18503837
>Just wondering, should I get tested? Should people in general get tested as soon as they become sexually active? And how often should you do it? Is it like an annual thing?

Depends on how active you are.
Some people like to get tested after every new partner, some people like to get test every 6 months, some every year.

Honestly, you're probably fine, but better to be safe and sorry though as there are some non symptomatic diseases that if you let them sit too long, can permentantly affect your health (either influence your fertility, or make you more likely of things like cervical cancer).
>>
>>18503749
>Even though my ex is in a serious relationship while she hooks up with me
Does her partner know this? Because that's fucked up.
The friend is fine especially if they both know. But knowingly cucking a poor guy is not cool.
>>
>>18503853
Is she in treatment? If not, run. If yes, you might be able to make it work, but you will have to be very patient and understanding. Essentially, it means that her feelings are extremely intense. She will love you like no other, but she can also hate you deeply for any perceived slight and alternate between the extremes. Suicidal tendencies are common. You have to be strong emotionally in order to handle this + she needs to strive to get better.
>>
>>18503768
Only if I already wanted to before I knew he had cancer.
>>
I told a very close friend of mine a while ago that I just thought of her as a friend and nothing more, but now I realize that I'm in love with her. She keeps talking to me about her own love life, and all the people that have liked her that way before. It makes it seem like she's not interested in me, although she also flirts with me constantly. Should I tell her how I feel?
>>
>>18503837
Penetration is the most likely form of transmission, but oral sex can absolutely transmit stis too.
I'd get tested before having a new partner.
>>
Girls: Would you rather date a former rapist or a former wife beater?
>>
>>18503870
Woah, that sounds exactly like her. Every single word. She used to be in treatment years ago but stopped because she was in denial about it, but she said she's starting to learn to accept it. I'm not going to run, because I do love her deeply. We keep getting into situations where she really hurts me though, and she's always extremely apologetic about it later. You're definitely right about the loving part–i've never met anyone more loving than her. Would it be bad if I encouraged her to go into treatment?
>>
>>18503890
I would rather be single.
>>
>>18503902
Ah okay, I assumed that it was a new relationship. I believe that if she told you about her BPD, she's truly starting to accept it and might be willing to get better. You can try to nudge her in this direction, but be prepared for backlash. Anyway, from one person dating someone with BPD to other: when she's in her hateful stage, try not to take her seriously. I know that it hurts, but she had probably misconstrued something and it is making her react in overblown ways. As you said, she probably will be sorry. At the same time, you can't let her trample over you. You have to established boundaries. Something like: "Alright, I see you're mad now, I'm going to leave for an hour and we can talk about it once I return if you're not mad anymore." Then remove yourself from the situation. Make it clear that you are not abandoning her (abandonment issues are also big), but don't condone her tantrums.
>>
File: 1499547320335.jpg (115KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1499547320335.jpg
115KB, 612x612px
>>18502985
>LDR
Break up, block them and never ever look back. Date somebody you can actually cuddle and hold hands with.

>>18503003
Two tries and move on. Being single also work well.

>>18503009
That are just stupid normies who posts on 4chan claiming
>you have to do X before you reach age Y, otherwise you can give up
It is normie meme. Ignore them and do what you want to do, not what others tells you to do.

>>18503086
About three tiddy.

>>18503116
Pic related. Follow your dreams. Make sure he wont disrespect you just because you are twice younger (unless you have daddy fetish).

>>18503200
Boys have it the same. Fantasy is allowed and tolerated. Just dont tell him that the boy X makes you hornier than him.

>>18503427
Ready any red library from female author. It is like window to their sexuality.
>you can fap to it too

>>18503604
The term you are looking for is marriage.
And prostitution.

>>18503817
Ask her on date. Stop being beta orbiter. And once she rejects you, find new real gf.

>>18503837
Almost all stds have visible symptoms. If you have none, dont bother. Since you used condom, you are more responsible than majority of normies already.
>the key is to sleep with one boy only so you dont get aids even without condom

>>18503853
Bipolar people are crazy. By definition. If she ever stop taking pills, she will go super crazy. Stabbing you, setting things on fire, babbling about jews, throwing out from window, hating you, anything possible. And it is heritable. Your kids with her can be as crazy as her.

Cant recommend dating her. Only at your own risk.

>>18503875
You are definition of beta orbiter. Find your own real gf. The sooner you forget about her, the better.
>>
File: IMG_0687.jpg (57KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.jpg
57KB, 720x480px
I'm a total loser skinny janitor dude who gets rejected constantly by women; most of whom insult me by asking if I'm gay. Except once in a blue moon some incredibly good looking girl out of my league will arbitrarily hook up with me without hesitation.
Are they just ovulating and I happened to be the only guy interested? Or is it low self esteem on their part? Maybe they're so used to having sex that they don't discriminate?
>>
I'm pretty much as introverted as they come, and I'm (mostly) okay with that. But even I would like at least someone to talk to sometimes. A relationship would be fun but that's not required. As an introvert, I feel more comfortable around other introverts. How and where are good ways and places to meet other people who are also full introvert, when I have are no specific interests that have much of a social element.
>>
Ladies:

A close friend of my fiancé had asked her to go on a trip out of state and stay in a hostel while they sightsee. I trust my future wife to make good decisions, but her friend, (who's also in a committed relationship) has cheated on her boyfriend numerous times on these type of excursions and even taken several trips with other men and once had a pregnancy scare from this. Her boyfriend knows and gets a little agitated but she has him so whipped, he won't even directly confront her on it. It's not really any of my business, but I'd like to tell him to stand up for himself and tell his gf to fuck off out of his life.
I've told my fiancé I'd rather her not go, even though they've been friends for so long. She has agreed not to go, and doesn't want to, and I can tell that her friends horrible decisions have made her feel bad for her.
Advice that I can tell my fiancé? Advice that I can tell the cucked bf?
>>
>>18503956
>Maybe they're so used to having sex that they don't discriminate?

There is a sweet spot where a women is so attractive that the majority of guys won't approach her because they think they have no chance with her.
>>
>>18503953
It's not bipolar
>>
>>18503837
only if you're paranoid, really
if you don't trust the guy, do it. Otherwise just wait and forget.
I did it with like 7 girls so far, some were very sexually active with loads and loads of partners. Nothing ever happened. it's just not this frequent.
>>
File: 1466526168183.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466526168183.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>18503953
>Almost all stds have visible symptoms. If you have none, dont bother.
Are you for real?

STDs are often asymptomatic and the cost of getting a check is negligible. I honestly have no idea where you guys conjure up these retarded ideas. My sex ed in school was shit but at least they didn't spread disinformation.

http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditions/most-common-stds-men-women#1
>Chlamydia is the most commonly reported STD in the U.S. It's spread mostly by vaginal or anal sex, but you can get it through oral sex, too. Sometimes you'll notice an odd discharge from your vagina or penis, or pain or burning when you pee. But only about 25% of women and 50% of men get symptoms.

>Gonorrhea is another common bacterial STD. People often get it with chlamydia, and the symptoms are similar: unusual discharge from the vagina or penis, or pain or burning when you pee. Most men with gonorrhea get symptoms, but only about 20% of women do.
>>
Should I go for a girl who I know irl but most likely considers me just a good friend or an online girl I met who genuinely is in love with me and is willing to wait and pursue a relationship with me.

Also never had a gf, not in a rush but don't want anymore disappointments and wondering which decision is wisest.
>>
>>18503783
if he were rich and attractive i'm sure you would.
>>
>>18504063
How old are you? Not trying to be insulting or anything.
Go IRL. Even if it doesn't work out, go for other IRL girls because even attempts that don't pan out will give you a lot of social experience that will help you not only with girls in the future but with your self confidence.
>>
>>18504229
20. I've only had bad experiences and unrequited love. I honestly could wait for this long distance girl but I feel like I need something close and physical but I don't wanna hurt her.

Would it be bad of me to go for IRL and keep it from her? I'm not that kind of person but a friend recommended I should let what happens happens and just tall to her as normal. Imquite lost
>>
>>18504236
What happens happen*
Talk*

I'm unsure what to do, actually the distance one is young desu and though I don't see her 100% romantically yet it could potentially be so in the future.

But I always try to please both parties & too nice and I'm afraid to hurt the girl like away even though we're not dating.
>>
>>18504236
If you have only had bad experiences and unrequited love, you need to (a) talk to more women and (b) learn a little bit of non-PUA dating advice.

Go IRL all the way. Don't keep it from internet woman but don't rub it in her face. Don't deny it but don't bring it up unless she is specifically asking if you are dating someone or looking to date someone (it's not really her business, you don't need her permission).
>>
>>18504243
I can almost guarantee that the online relationship will be unfulfilling and will not work out. Those online relationships that eventually work out that people make youtube videos about are memes and as rare as unicorns. And you aren't bound to requite the love of someone who likes you. The only thing I think you are required to do is turn them down politely (e.g. say "sorry, but I am not open to any kind of online relationship, this isn't because of anything about you specifically").
>>
>>18504245
My plan was to confess to the IRL girl and if she did reject me I'd just wait for the online girl. Personally I believe I need to fix myself before seeking relationships and I guess in that period after rejection I could fix myself up and prepare for dating .

As much as I want a gf I feel like I have to sort my own problems and life out.

Thoughts on this ?>>18504245
>>18504255

Actually most relationships I attempted were online to be honest because I never had anyone like me irl to add. I am also sceptical but idk
>>
>>18504260
You are going about dating in the wrong way. These are the steps you think you follow for dating:

1. Meet girl, get to know her.
2. decide you like/love the girl.
3. confess feelings, ask if she feels the same
4. start dating

That is not how this works, and is both ineffective and hard on your feelings. This is what you should do:

1. Meet girl, talk, see if she is interesting.
2. Get to know each other a little bit and then you ask her out (get coffee or some shit)
3. If you liked spending time with her, ask her out again
4. repeat step 3 and once you feel comfortable enough with her, you engage physically (kissing, eventually sex)

At no point in this process do you "confess feelings". Creating a relationship is a process, not some question she answers. You should only invest your emotions in her to the same degree as your contact continues (more dates). You should have a "relationship talk" after two to four weeks of dating, at which point you are both already pretty sure that you like each other. If a girl hasn't gone on dates with you, she cannot know if she likes you or not.
>>
>>18504260
Also I'm the same dude replying to all your stuff.

Fix your shit at the same time as you start meeting new women and going out to spend time getting to know them. Don't tell women you haven't been dating for more than 4 weeks that you have personal shit you are attempting to fix or getting help for.
>>
>>18504279
Thanks anon. I'll definetly go about it this way. I've always thought you'd have to tell someone how you feel before you initiate dating. I'll ask her on a date when it's next possible.

>>18504285
Also nah I wont, I'll do it at the same time then, though I admit I typically easily open up but I'll fix that and work on my self.
>>
>>18503853
My mother has BPD. Expect crazy mood swings, lots of emotional manipulation (i.e. trying to make you the bad guy), hysterical crying, etc if she isn't on medication or forgets to take her medication for a couple days.

My mum once tried to kill herself when I was 14 screaming "Are you happy now?" while the paramedics took her away.

I would never, ever date someone with BPD. I wouldn't even risk being friends with someone who has BPD. But I am probably biased because I don't like my mum even when she is properly medicated.
>>
>>18504298
Good luck bro! Going out there and trying to date people will get you further than reading advice on the internet (advice is good, but practicing it is 90% of the work). Also, if she says no or the dates don't work out, that's okay! it doesn't reflect at all on you as a person (women are crazy and can decide not to date you for any weird fucking reason which may or may not have to do with you), so if it doesn't work out just go meet more women and ask out the ones you think are interesting.
>>
File: 1499202165195.jpg (2MB, 3000x2317px) Image search: [Google]
1499202165195.jpg
2MB, 3000x2317px
I have a dilemma.
>crushing feel of not being good enough, damaged from past traumas
>relates to my belief that I am the worst person who ever lived--the ugliest, the stupidest
>people remind me all the time how love's a necessity and that there's something wrong with me if I'm still a kissless virgin
>both of these distracts me from my dream, I often think it's a public service to not walk out of the front door and hide instead

I only have my childhood best friend. I don't have a family. and will never be good enough for a relationship...at least, a relationship full of passion and genuine human connection. Where's the point without that stuff? Security? Ew.

Anyway..
I often twist things around and make em into the worst case scenario. I was fat 20 years of my life. So, now that I'm a bit skinnier I look at like more like a land dolphin than a whale. But my confidence is worse than ever. I honestly twist things so when a guy openly says he likes me, I see it as horrifically negative regardless of context. Like
>he was dared to
>he's trying to hurt my feelings
>he just likes me for my legs or some shit like that, or he's trying to fuck as many random girls as possible
And then I feel worse. Wow.

So...where should I even go from here? How do I get better? I feel bad when I see couples now. I never used to care for romance, I swear, but when my issues came, romance itself became one of, if not the biggest, sources of pain for me.
>>
Can someone explain to me what buzzfeed is i'm not from america i don't understand.
>>
>>18504016
So do you get checked every week? After each new partner? Just curious. And when you read that page you posted, it leads to conclusion that sooner or later it will get know itself, mostly through pain and leaking funny fluids.

>maybe if you need to get tested periodically, you should reevaluate your life

>>18504322
Staet with psycholog. Dont even bother with dating until you learn how to ignore
>he's trying to hurt my feelings
because with this attitude he will sooner or later realize how stupid you are and break up which in return will destroy you even more.

Psycholog.
>>
>>18504321
Thanks ! I'll be more open and confident and try meet more. Just gotta find more opportunities and man up, instead of being intimidated and shy.

I'll go for it. Thanks and I'll definetly put
>>
>>18504379
hey do you want my discord ID for more advice?
>>
>>18504389
anyways it is
>>
>>18504400
nerdling25#5753
>>
Women, but guys too i suppose.
I am a virgin, how do i approach sex for the first time. It freaks me out and i am super worried i am going to disappoint by having no idea what im doing. do i tell my partner before we start?
>>
>>18503116
Depends on how you're defining older. I'm 21 and my boyfriend is 29.
I've always been interested in older guys since I tend to gravitate towards older people anyway. I'm the youngest child and would spend time with older siblings' friends, my parents' friends, my friends' parents.
I have gone on dates with guys who I had a hard time ignoring the gap. Like how this anon says
>>18503816
>you cannot see them as equals, and that tends to lead to almost unwillingly looking down on them, which is not healthy for a relationship.
I had a really hard time not viewing him as my superior. Which is also problematic because I get off on BDSM, so I liked that a little too much.

I also REALLY agree with this
>the majority of guys who specifically date much younger, also tend to be the types of are mentally immature themselves
When I was younger, the older guys who were willing to date me were absolute creeps. They wanted a sex slave, not a girlfriend. When paired with my above problem, it made our interests in each other little more than the fetish. I'm glad I never went further than a date or two with these guys.

My current boyfriend and I really feel like equals. It's been wonderful dating and living with him. We were in similar life stages, in that we were both needing to move to a new place and were both getting new jobs. So that was helpful to have common ground in our life experiences. We also share several hobbies and are pretty much identical in values. I've integrated fairly smoothly into his group of friends. It helped that none of them are married with kids, so I have common ground with them as well.

Everyone can see how compatible we are and how much we love each other, so there hasn't been any backlash. My family loves him and his family loves me.

Unfortunately, we didn't meet through a dating site. So we had the advantage of getting to know each other before knowing our ages.
>>
>>18504402
Added ya
>>
>>18503953
How am I a beta orbiter
>>
>>18504905
>telling girl you dont love her when you do
>lusting after your female friend
>thinking about telling her you love her without proper dating first
>telling girl you love her first

She probably doesnt even see you as sexual being. You have only one real option now: ask her on date. And use word DATE in the sentence so it is clear as day what your intentions are. And no other friends allowed.

Do it asap so she can refuse you and you can start looking for real gf.
>>
>>18503427
/r/stupidslutsclub
/r/sluttyconfessions
>>
>>18503009
Fear of regret
>>
Looking to hang out with a girl, I just want to be friends
>Do you want to hang out sometime
>Do you want to do (activity) with me
Which one of these are better
I've just had small talk with her over text.
>>
>>18503235
>monogamy is not natural for humans
This retarded shit again.
Monogamy is natural in a society that doesn't have safe sex and modern medicine to cure all the STDs you idiots get.
>>
>>18504599
I'd tell her, some women want to take your V card. Plus it usually means you don't have an STD.

Enjoy the 5 seconds of heaven.
>>
Girls: how often are you told that you're really beautiful (and who says it) and how does it makes you feel?
>>
Was about to Facetime with the girl I've been dating for a while, which we usually plan out a lot (both of us hate random calling so we set a clear time, place, mood a long way ahead and shit)
Right before she'd start the call she sent me "something happened. Can't call for a moment".
Told her I'd be there for her if she needed anything and killed time for a few hours until she'd check back in. She got back online a few times, said nothing and probably turned in for the night, leaving me hanging as I waited for her telling me she's okay.

You people think I should impromptu call her tomorrow morning and ask what happened and how she's holding up? It came so sudden and I'm kind of worried for her, but I never call. Hate the damn system. Feels like texting's not going to cut it though, and I don't really want to text and forget just like that
>>
>>18504922
I'm just gonna disregard that advice. Seems pretty shitty.
>>
File: grujgfj.png (1MB, 886x792px) Image search: [Google]
grujgfj.png
1MB, 886x792px
>>
>>18503727
Th-thanks... I really want her to like me.
>>
>>18504599
Guy here. Just be honest. People on 4chan will tell you that you should under no circumstances tell a girl that you're a virgin because it will turn them off. I told the girl that took my virginity that I was a virgin, without even thinking that we were going to have sex, just because it came up in a conversation. She was like I can't believe it. And then she took my virginity a few days afterwards. She told me she liked watching me react to her doing things to me for the first time. Of course you are not gonna be a sex god the first time, but if you find someone like I did who will be patient with you and let you figure things out, you can get much better in bed fast. Don't get stuck in your head worrying about disappointing her, as hard as that might sound. The anxiety will kill your performance more than your inexperience will.
>>
How do I ask a girl out for a second date? We went out on Saturday and it went pretty well. So what's the best way to ask her out again? I know this is a stupid question, just humor me.
>>
>>18505235
Start with a topic about a food place you'd like to try or a movie you'd like to see. Place you'd like to visit. Start by asking if she's been there. Then ask her out.
>>
>>18505009
All the fucking time by creepy old men, and guys I'm not interested in.

Almost never by guys I like.

Not great.
>>
What do I talk about to a guy when we have almost nothing in common? We have a really similar sense of humor and compatible personalities in general, but our backgrounds and hobbies are really different. I hate to talk about work all the time.
>>
>>18505349
Not him, but the only time I ever got complimented on my appearance (other than my ex or family) was by a girl who sat next to me on the bus just to tell me I was really hot.

I felt ecstatic even if the girl didn't interest me at all.
I guess it gets old when it happens too much?
Or maybe it's just different for women?
>>
>>18505421
Not her. Yes, it gets old for them when it happens all the time - that's why women respond to assholes.
>>
File: 1499631274669.jpg (11KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
1499631274669.jpg
11KB, 261x196px
Anons, I need help. I need fucking advice from people here.

In spite of that we, with my ex-GF, broke up pretty much rapidly and without any repercussions, there's particular thing I am seriously concerned about. Not that it's something serious, but at least strange.

I feel intimidated by her sexual history, I STILL feel it after that huge amount of time we haven't seen each other. She once told me that she had some sort of quick fuck with driver, long time ago, who drove her and her family to the show, while she was on vacation. Her strict parents, father who thinks and treats her daughter as if she is princess, and she, basically, fucked random guy on sand, and then in car, being one hundred meters away from her parents, literally sneaked past them.

Time passing by, and I can't EVEN FUCKING COMPREHEND IT. I always imagine this situation, so vivid, and I feel utterly bad. My chest is in pain and I am tearing my hair apart. Six months passed, it's not like I've been cheated on, but this thought became so annoying that I simply feel ultra shit every fucking single day.

Help me, fuck, I don't know. What should I do? And mainly: why do I feel like this? What the fuck?
>>
>>18505459
She's a hoe, accept it and get over it.
>>
>>18505475
Man, I admitted it long time ago. I wondered how despite her whoreishness she could do lots of positive things to me. I think that I somehow believe these things are intertwined, while they are not. I just want to know why do I feel that way?
>>
Why do people treat sex like it's the only important and worthwhile thing in life?
>>
Basically I met this cute Thai girl on Tinder back on May 30th. After messaging for a bit she tells me she is only in the states for 3 months. She doesn't have a car and stays 35 minutes away from me. We went on our first date and honestly it was kind of awkward. I thought she spoke more English than she did. I told myself I won't take her seriously. However she has been over to my place 5 nights now and I have fallen for her. She does a lot for me around the house. Folds my clothes, makes the bed, helps clean the dishes, tries to close the door quietly and many many other things no other girl I've dated has done.

I kind of feel like I bore her a little though. Besides the 1st and 4th night she stayed over a typical night is, get to my place, eat, we teach each other some things in native language, play a card game, fool around/sex and then sleep. Then we get up the next day and fool around some more and watch a movie then take her back. But I guess if she didn't enjoy my company she say when she wants to go back home. For example I ask if she wants me to take her back and she said "uummm at 6:15 ok?" And we ended up cuddling for an hour past that.

Another example is that she always asks me to message her when I get home from dropping her off. This time I didn't and she blew up my phone saying "i wait till message me when you get home" with a confused emojis

I'm just so upset at the fact that she will be leaving at the end of August as this is the first girl that seems to genuinely care about me. What do I do?
>>
Why do so many guys here say it's okay for a girl to ask a guy when guys irl find it emasculating?
>>
File: 1499740563022.png (19KB, 513x477px) Image search: [Google]
1499740563022.png
19KB, 513x477px
>gf told me yesterday she wouldnt go to the movies with me to watch Spiderman because he's white
>"I cant relate to spiderman unless he's Miles Morales."
>she begins her sermon on privileges

So turns out she's a huge SJW activist. Of course I have nothing against them. I love her too much to simply get frustrated over this but what are everyone else's experiences with dating SJWs? Is redpilling them viable and ideal, just to tone down her views or probably a bad idea?
>>
Are blacks a functioning member of society.
>>
>>18505482
You obv still have feelings for the hoe and are being cucked by your own imagination.
>>
>>18505522
She wants a visa. All kidding aside, this is how asian women are raised, the right way. How far are you from the local courthouse?
>>
>>18505534
>she wouldnt go to the movies with me to watch Spiderman because he's white
she is racist.
>>
>>18505530
How fucking insecure do you have to be to find that emasculating?
It's so absurd I don't even understand it.
>>
gdi i came here for adv and ended up giving out all this adv. i have a hard time thinking about my own shit so here it goes. i've made small talk with this girl on and off here and there, i got her number and we started texting but she takes forever to respond so i just assume she has no real interest. also i have attempted to make plans with her to no avail. she claims she forgot to text back and got tied up with family drama. WHO THE FUCK FORGETS TO TEXT BACK? so i left it at that but we still small talk in person but she initiated the talk today and i'm just like blehhh. so fellow anons, do i give her the attention and try again?
>>
>>18505588
>WHO THE FUCK FORGETS TO TEXT BACK?
Dude I've been in a soulmate level relationship for over 6 years and I forget to text back. Don't even need family drama for it to happen
>>
>>18505588
>WHO THE FUCK FORGETS TO TEXT BACK?
Lots of people? It's uncommon but not abnormal to forget when you have a life
>>
>>18505591
Ok, i forgive her. The question still remains, is she genuinely interested and worth my attention? Or just attention whoring? To add, her friend snapchatted me a bikini pic of (her) over the weekend, idk man third party tease is tough to read but i responded appropriately as if it were nothing. Is her friend just trying to embarrass (her) a little and tease/joke around only or am i reading into this too much like a true autist?
>>
>>18505561
Uhh probably not far at all. However she already has a decent job in Thailand and apparently is here to learn some English for her job. I doubt she would drop everything to come back and stay US if that is what you are suggesting. But yeah comparing her to other American girls I've dated, they don't even compete. All the girls here want to play stupid ass games.
>>
>>18505530
What kind of faggot finds it emasculating to be asked out by a girl?

>>18505588
That doesn't sound very interested, but are the responses long enough? If they're long enough, why not just ask her out instead of trying to read shit?

>>18505614
This sounds like her friend might be trying to tell you she likes you, but I'm not the girl and I can't tell you her own intentions. Just ask her out, dude.
>>
>>18505639
thinking on it some more now, she is barely active on social media as well. not sure if this translates into her poor response times. and i did ask her out, basically said lets go out on this day here and i did not get a direct response to that - forgot to text me back.......frustrating. I've been single for the past 3 years and shes the first girl i've had an interest in and actually pursued. my ex was a total disappointment and i've just been salty ever since.
>>
>>18505669
Just give it another try. She "forgets to text back", that's a no.
>>
>>18505009
In my country, I never get called beautiful. When I go abroad, I get it constantly. It feels good man, but after a month or so it gets tiresome. I remember when I went to Asia that the last week I was completely covering myself with hat and glasses. But it thought me that beauty is honestly in the eye of the beholder, I'm probably considered ugly in my own country but in other countries I'm a beauty queen.
>>
>>18505674
was actually thinking of trying a different approach, by getting her a gift basket of fruit/chocolate. sort of related to a current event. i gave her friend an orange and later on in the day, (she) shows me the orange and tells me that her friend threw it at her and said it was from me lol

So, fruit/chocolate gift basket, or nah? Sort of to show her what a real gift from me would look like.
>>
>>18505703
Why are you going to waste money on a fruit basket to try and get her attention?
>>
Ladies
So a friend of mine just messaged me asking to hang out on Friday. Thing is I don't usually hang out with her out of the blue so I asked why, and it turns out that a friend of hers I met a while back asked her to ask me if I wanted to come hang out with them.

I'm not sure what this is supposed to mean since I only met the girl once. But given that we had a few beers and ate dinner afterward so her being into me is a possibility? She even mentioned in one of our convos that she had condoms if that even matters.

Thing is, I'm not that into her, but if she's really that into me then I'm willing to give her a try if that leads to getting laid. She's pretty and stuff but she's pretty airheaded and slow.

Or I could be just overthinking the whole thing. idk I'm fucking retarded when it comes to this.
>>
>>18505731
I have disposable income and I thought it would be funny, given the recent event. Is my humor shit anon? Plus, girls like chocolate so theres that?
>>
>>18505738
Easy and safe lay, go for it. You lucky sonofa..
>>
>>18505731
Or i could just save my money and wait to be indirectly asked out by the girl like chad over here....
>>18505738
>>
>>18505748
>>18505755
Or you could just ask her out in person yourself.
>>
My boyfriend is sexually into some really fucked up things. I don't really want to get into the full scope of it in case he might be reading this, but it makes me worry that he might be a danger to kids someday (a fear that isn't unfounded at all).
He's a bit secretive about it, and what he has admitted to me he's clearly felt very shameful about.
I was in a bit of denial about it before, but now it's just sort of come full circle. I still care about him deeply, but I'm worried. I can't tell him to just stop watching porn, he's addicted and there's no way to regulate such a thing. I can't stand just sheepishly sitting there while he's like this, but it also feels like there's nothing I can do to help. He gets scared that I'll love him less the more he tells me, so he keeps most of it hidden (even though I always reassure him). A therapist is basically out of the question for him, too, for obvious reasons (not just the humiliation factor, but because what I'm referring to can be life-destroying if anyone even finds out). I still love him, and I think I always will, but I don't want him to hurt other people or deal with the crushing weight of something so fucked up all his life.
I guess my question is: Guys, if you were in his place, how would you want your girlfriend to respond? Is there anything she could do?
>>
>>18505757
You have a lot of work head of you. Basically keep him the fuck out of trouble as best as you can, take all of the precautions, avoid risky situations, etc,. There may come a day he fucks up and you'll have to either cover his ass or hang him out to dry.

Jesus can cure pedophilia.
>>
Last semester in college I had a crush on a girl in my class that I had talked to before. She's was cute, I had talked to her in previous semesters, so I tried it again. I think I talked to her a total of 3 times - the first time went great. Saw some other kid go full autism when talking to her, said I couldn't be that bad, and we had a good convo about our shared majors and I got her number. I texted it once to follow up a quick thing she told me, that was it. Nothing more than a question, response, and a thanks. Fuck up 1.

Next week or so, I got sick. Noticed her looking at me while walking into class a lot but I could not speak at all from being sick. After that, I tried to talk to her again, and it was "eh". Awkward cause I couldn't bring myself to mention anything other than this exam. I was like a retard cause I was overthinking it all. Fuck up 2.

I got scared from that and not wanting to fuck it up like before. So it took me till like the last week of classes to talk to her again, and I royally fucked up. I stuttered saying high, it was just awkward. I just couldn't bring myself to save that so I said I was tired, I'm sorry, and left.

My final attempt at a save before the semester ended was a quick text to her about homework that she either never responded to/never received since my reception at my house is fucking terrible.

I know I won't see her next semester since she told me she's taking online classes due to an internship, so I'm not really worrying too much about it, but it's nagging me in the back of my mind - am I completely fucked in this situation, ladies? If I somehow had class with her again, would it even be worth it trying to talk to her? Normally I'd cut my losses but fuck me this girl was really pretty.
>>
Just got laid for the first time

The girl I was fucking made a big deal about how my dick was curved(Thanks to me masturbating) and said she was scared about it. She said she came in the end though.

Why
>>
>>18505033
Bumping
>>
>>18505530
Maybe we aren't the same guys. Shit, maybe we're not even from the same country as you.
>>
>>18505811
She either said she came to make you feel better or she was surprised that a crooked dick made her cum. Either way, the important thing is that you came, am i right? How did you break your dick jerking off?
>>
>>18505033
Why not just message her asking if she was okay instead of a random facetime?
>>
>>18505832
Not a random facetime, just a normal call. Felt like the mature thing to do I guess
>>
>>18505842
But you both hate random calls plus, she texted you with that "something happened" shit so a text back "what happened?" is warranted. Stupid girls man.
>>
>>18505830
Like I said,masturbation. And yeah I did cum.
I asked first if she came since she slowed down and stopped after some rough movements then I told her I did as well. She also acted surprised that we came together.

PS: Maybe it was just her vag in particular but boy did sex not live up to the HYPE

PS2: I tried giving her some oral treatment down there but damn it legit tasted like the smell of fish.
>>
>>18505858
>rough movements
And moaning if that means anything. That shit legit threw me off. Don't girls only do that in porno when they're acting.
>>
File: cy4G4qj.jpg (71KB, 736x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cy4G4qj.jpg
71KB, 736x1000px
>>18504352
>So do you get checked every week? After each new partner? Just curious.
Each partner, yes. Anything else is stupidly irresponsibly.

>it leads to conclusion that sooner or later it will get know itself
So you sleep with person A, it's currently asymptomatic. You sleep with person B, he gets something, and only later does it begin to burn while you piss. Meanwhile he assumes you cheated on him because that's what 90% of people would assume. Or maybe you just sleep with even more people because you're that kind of person, spreading it even further.

I don't sleep around. I've only been with two people for christ sake. But that does not excuse a profound ignorance of safe sex, and honestly you can fuck off with that logic that only sluts should be tested. The fact is I don't know what some gals ex did, she may have been a perfectly faithful woman but for all I know he was a cheating bastard and gave her something.
>>
>>18505778
Have a feeling that this is too long and won't get a response :/

Dunno how to shorten it with still explaining it with necessary context, dammit.
>>
>>18505811
How curved is it? Most guys are curved a little but if she was scared of it, is it something crazy like aiming completely to the left or something?
>>
>>18505757
Therapy. Really.
A therapist can't talk about what you say during the sessions unless you're immediately dangerous for yourself or others.

Therapy can help him deal with the urges he has and improve his relationship with porn. It can also help him improve your relationship and teach you how to deal with this, you could go together sometimes.

If it is as bad as you describe, by all means, go to a therapist.
>>
>>18505864
I haven't slept with tons of girls but I've had tons of sex. They moan irl but not to the extent of pornstars. Most of it is heavy breathing/panting and the twitching pussy.
fish smell = very poor hygiene/infection
I thankfully never tasted fish and i don't go down on smelly puss. The taste varies with their cycle and sexual activity. Clear discharge is what i look for, it tastes the best.
>>
File: IMG-20170103-00148.jpg (587KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170103-00148.jpg
587KB, 2592x1944px
>>18502962
my girlfriend's body is too large for me to be comfortably on top. I have to spread my legs too far apart or else I feel like I'm crushing her sides.

I can bear it for a couple minutes, but I really like the dominate feeling. She's a decent height taller than me. I certainly wouldn't mind her on top, but I feel like she thinks I may be frail. I definitely disagree. What should I do?
>>
>>18505891
Dammit man.
Either strike up a conversation with her irl or text her inviting her to some bullshit. Worst case scenario is you get ghosted, which is where you're currently headed anyway.
>>
>>18505892
Easier I think to j ust show you
a.pomf.cat/uafyha.JPG

inb4tiny/jewdick

>>18505930
>Most of it is heavy breathing/panting and the twitching pussy.
Yeah that sounds like what I got.

As for the fish smell if I make a next time,i'll probably try to get her to clean it better.
>>
>>18505892
I'm assuming 90 deg.
What I want to know is wtf his masturbation technique was. Did you try to fuck the floor?
>>
>>18505947
This was last semester, dude. I know she lives out of state so there wasn't much to expect anyway.

I'm mostly just wondering that, on the off chance I do see her again, if I have any more of a chance or if I'm just totally fucked.
>>
>>18505961
Ultra strong grip would be my guess. Though I knew a guy back in high school that had a full left turn since he fucked up the muscles in his dick and only one side would get erect. He was on the football team too so he was this ultra built guy but had a fucked up small dick, plus he also sent pics of it to any girl he liked. Weird guy.
>>
>>18505953
That's a good curve, aimed right at the gspot.
>fish pussy
gl
>>
>>18505946
Raise her legs over your shoulders and fuck her like that. Or doggy.
>>
>>18505967
What in the fuck?! Seriously?
How about I put it this way, you have more of a chance if you do see her again than if you don't ever see her again.
>>
What are the biggest red flags when it comes to men?
>>
>>18505988
Yeah, late night thoughts have just been making me think about this. That, and I'm lonely and this girl was incredibly attractive to me.

We're the same major though, so it's pretty likely we will see each other again. It's not a big major, either, pretty small. And I'm over-exaggerating a bit with the "out of state", she's like right on the border she told me, and her commute is actually shorter than mine so...

Does that change it at all, should I say fuck it and talk to her if I ever do see her again? Or just save myself the trouble

She seemed really fucking nice and easy to talk to the first time, I have no idea why the fuck I messed up the next few times
>>
>>18506005
Asshole/rude to people
Stingy with money
Entitled or complains a lot
Pushy, especially when it comes to sex and physical affection
Clingy
Controlling or gaslights
>>
>>18506017
You choked, try again, if she likes you it'll be fine. After dinner I brought a girl I just started dating back to my hotel room, we began making out and I farted real loud by accident (unscented). She said it was ok and we went back to making out lol.
>>
>>18506005
Not counting the obvious ones such as having criminal record or being an alcoholic, it's when all of his exes were "crazy." Or when he clearly doesn't listen to me and only has a conversation with me so that he could listen to the sound of his voice. When he's just plain rude and uses the "I'm just being honest, are you triggered, kek" excuse, but can't handle any of the raw honesty himself. I guess it could be summarised as having an overblown ego.
>>
>>18506036
LOL

Thanks though dude, much appreciated. Just bothering me, guess I just gotta hope for a miracle to see her next semester or something.
>>
>>18506025
>Stingy with money
My experience with people that say this, is that they themselves are always brokeass, don't spend their own money, or have never earned a living.
>>
>>18506042
You have her number don't you? use it sometime when you find the courage/excuse.
>>
>>18506047
I'm actually very good with my money and I definitely do not fit the criteria you posted. Of course, budgeting is fine, it's when you're unreasonably restricting yourself or depriving yourself that's when it's a red flag.
>>
>>18506051
Like I said, she didn't respond when I asked about homework. Not a great sign.

Off chance it was a phone issue, but I doubt it.

Wouldn't it be weird to randomly text this girl, after months of zero contact, and all previous contact mostly being awkward? Or is that overthinking it again?
>>
>Girl on tinder messaged me like a year ago
>Never responded because was busy with other shit and she didn't seem attractive enough to try and do anything
>Also had no means of transportation so it seemed kind of pointless to start something when I couldn't make anything happen and she's at least 40 miles away
>Looking through old messages
>Look at girl
>Hey this girl is actually kind of hot
>Suddenly want to talk to her
>Well shit she tried like a year ago and I didn't say anything

What's the best way to approach this? She didn't unmatch. Just say hey? I was thinking of saying I was in a relationship, which t b h I kind of was but not legit dating.

FYI my version of hot is thicc and she only got thiccer or appeared thiccer, so it's not like some ugly duckling transformation that I'm just noticing and then hitting her up because she lost a ton of weight and got her teeth fixed or anything.
>>
>>18506070
Just be like "Better late than never!"
>>
>>18506054
>unreasonably restricting yourself or depriving yourself (of spending money)
Can you give some examples?
I agree, anything unreasonable is well unreasonable, however stingy does not imply any reasonability as it is merely the unwillingness to give or spend.
>>
>>18506072
Hahahah that's incredibly stupid but so funny and dumb it might work.
>>
>>18506061
Not anymore weird than seeing her again if she really ignored your last text. Like I said, if she's into you, it will be ok. The best way to confirm is to text her again, be clever tho and take your time thinking about what to text, some open ended Psyops shit.
>>
>>18506070
>Girl on tinder messaged me like a year ago
stop right there, she probably forgot you existed. move on.
>>
>>18506070
>FYI my version of hot is thicc and she only got thiccer or appeared thiccer
So she is fat and got fatter, no wonder she didn't unmatch you and is still on there after a year.
I say go for it with the reply the other anon pointed out.
>>
>>18506085
Why not message her? He's got nothing to lose if he does and everything to gain. At worst she'll think "huh thats weird" and unmatch him but it's worth it instead of wondering what if.
>>
>>18506088
ikr? Its tinder after all, no message = no pussy, why live?
>>
>>18506081
Well thanks a bunch dude. Ill see if I ever get the courage to text her or some shit.

More than likely not though, lol.
>>
>>18504963
>confusing the world natural again
read a dictionary or stop shitposting
>>
>>18505757
like the other anon said - therapy is just the right thing to do.
The therapist is forbidden by law to tell anybody, so don't worry.

As to answer your question - I don't really know, but I think I would feel relatively ok to just never talk about it, but to be reassured you're not going to call the cops on me or break up with me because of that. No idea if that's possible in this situation
>>
>>18506073
It's late so my brain's not working properly, but off the top of my head, something like refusing to buy popcorn at the movies, or not ordering what you want off the menu because it's not the cheapest thing there. Basically when the desire to save money gets in the way of you enjoying experiences, even though you can afford it.
>>
>>18506005
>"All my exes were crazy"
>"You're not like other women"
>Pushy when it comes to sex.
>Too serious, too fast.
>"Oh I have commitment issues"
>Plays petty games.
>Always the victim in every situation, nothing is EVER his fault.
>Rude.
>Proud of being ignorant.
>Trust issues
>>
>>18506141
(You)
>>
Every girl I met today was taller than me
Coworkers were talking about how their 14 year old daughter was 5'8'' already

Tell me why shouldn't I just end it
>oh height doesn't matter
Height is the most important physical attribute for girls
>>
>>18506180
How tall are you?
My ex boyfriend was 5'6"-5'7" and I thought he was really hot. I'm around that height myself.

It wasn't a huge deal for me. It can be for many girls tho, so I guess it can be hard to date. But don't give up!
>>
>>18505530
>this girl wants my dick
>mwf i has to be very attractive to her
>that means i am beta unable to pursue girls on my own
Pic or didnt happen. This is not how boys think.
>>
>>18506183
5'8'' but I swear I'm a fucking midget
>>
>>18506192
5'8 is fucking perfect for me. I like guys just slightly taller than me a whole lot.

You're not a midget.
>>
>>18506192
Just move to asia or date asian qties. They are all super short. Anyway all you need is to find girl SHORTER than you. Girls dont care you arent tallest in the room. They care you are tallet than them.

And in the mean time you can post self hating posts about manlets in >>>/fit/
>>
I've posted about my yoga teacher crush before. I dun goofed, here' is the latest:

We had been on friendly terms for over a year and I decided when my latest studio membership expires I would ask her out for a coffee.
However, after my final class I choked and went home without asking her. Usually no big deal - one would just try again at another time but since I already mentioned to her I wouldn't be back at the studio for a while it felt awkward ambushing her after a class just to ask her out so I left a thank you card at the studio for her tutelage and a note with my number saying I'd like to meet her for coffee some time soon.

She would have received the card last Thursday. Still no response.

As much as it pains me, I'm pretty resigned to the fact that she's not interested but there's still a part of me that can't let go of the possibility that I could make it right face to face.

Is it worth showing up after one of her classes for one last attempt or do you think that would be seen as too bothersome?

All I'd be telling her is that in hindsight, I thought the card was juvenile and that I didn't want to disappear altogether without at least asking her out her face to face.
>>
>>18506205
I remember you. How much more pathetic can you get? Her not calling is very clear sign of disinterest.

Time to find real new gf. And never give them your phone number, always extract theirs. Because girls are passive in dating. You lost your chance.
>>
>>18505871
Should I get tested while being monogamous with a person too? I am currently with my first ever sexual partner and though I don't think unfaithfulness is happening, you never know. Every year or half year? Or only when symptoms arise?
>>
>>18506141
What the fuck? How do I overcome this? Literally every red flag in me is checked.
>>
No question here, just venting

>Girl in DnD group is cute
>Some common interests
>She keeps complaining about how she needs a bf
>Can already tell I'm not up to her type, she keeps talking about how she wants to date a firefighter, I'm a labrat at a hospital

Shame too since we have some common interests, but her personality and mine probably wouldn't go well together.

Damn shame, oh well.
>>
>>18506200
>>18506196
Then why the fuck is everyone taller than me? I'm used to all males being taller than me but now it's females too. And it's even worse at night with heels.
>>
>>18506141
Everything I was going to say.
>>
>>18506221
Stop being a piece of shit? I don't know.
>>
>>18506215
I've had just one partner and we've been monogamous for nearly 10 years, but we still get tested every year. We have unprotected sex and I want to be sure.
>>
>>18506236
Depends on where you live, but average for women in my country is about 5'3". I'm taller than most girls I know.
>>
>>18506214
> her not calling is a very clear sign of disinterest
I get that this is most likely the case.

> And never give them your number, always extract theirs. Because girls are passive in dating
This is where my last crumb of hope lies. I feel like it would be silly to leave it without exhausting this last possibility.

I've already been on two dates since Thursday with different girls to try to stem the oneitis.It did nothing for me and felt very inconsequential.
>>
>>18506244
I mean, I do this completely unintentionally, I have got lots of friends, and got several relationships, but basically ruined it because of these reasons. Fuck it.
>>
File: VDk4RH0_d.jpg (61KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
VDk4RH0_d.jpg
61KB, 640x452px
>>18506236
>everyone
I doubt that. Arent you from burger land? Everybody there is short.

>>18506265
If you think that her rejecting you in person will cure your onetis, you are for wild ride.
>most girls never tell you strict NO GO FUCK YOURSELF
They will give you false hope and ghost you hoping you will get the message.

>oh anon, i didnt see the card
>i though it was from somebody else
>i forgeted about you
>yes, i like you too
Will only prolong your pain for months to come.

>>18506270
Practice makes perfect. Some people are so big idiots they have to fail life multiple times before it is hammered down to their skull on how to treat others and behave.

Dont lose hope and maybe dont be yourself and always DOUBLE THINK before you speak and act. Try doing the oposite of what brain is telling you to do.
>>
File: IMG_0912.jpg (37KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0912.jpg
37KB, 512x288px
What's the difference between a dick bulge from a flaccid cock and a boner? Just asking because today some guy at uni was doing a PowerPoint presentation and his dick looked like the man second from the left in this photo.
>>
>>18506287
That looks like a semi to me. If it was pointing up its cause he was trying to hide it.

You two should fuck
>>
>>18506294
It was pointing more sideways than straight up or down. Like at a 3 o clock angle. Do dicks just hang sideways normally or was it a semi? He didn't try to hide anything.
>>
>>18506278
I'm from netherlands.

>>18506257
Average woman here is like 5'8 or 5'9
>>
>>18506278
I only propose to ask her out again in person. That'll either be a yes or a no.

Why do you think a no to my face would make oneitis worse? I feel like it would be more likely to remove that last bit of doubt that there's no way she could be interested.
>>
>>18506307
That means 50% of women are shorter than you. So that's something, I guess?
>>
>>18506287
take your eyes off peoples dicks and pay attention to the powerpoint, pervert.
>>
>>18506317
But I want a tall woman.
>>
>>18506287
Yup that is a boner. Do you have a bf? Just go and chat him up.

>>18506304
Even when you have boner it can point in any direction if you apply enough force. Sounds like you never was close enough to boner to see for yourself :-D

There are also growers and showers. Majority of guys are growers, so their dicks are tiny and practically not visible even in the most tight pants. The bulge is mostly made from balls sack and balls itself.

And even when they are showers who have big dick 24/7, when flaccid, it is kinda rolled in pants, so again the bulge looks like round ball.

So if it was anything like that pic you posted, he had boner. I bet he was thinking about you. Give him your phone number and ask him if he is single. Dont forget condoms or you will be teen and pregnant.

>>18506311
Girls rarely tells you NO. She will evade your question and ghost you later. But all means go and try. The pain will teach you.

>>18506318
T. Ugly girl nobody asked on date yet.
>>
>>18506319
Find a woman around your height. Not many girl would go for a guy much shorter than them, a lot of girl would go for a guy around their height or just slightly taller.

And, possibly, stop making a huge deal out of it.
>>
>>18506304
I have a pretty big dick and a Kik account if you'd like to find out, girl
>>
>>18506317
That means 50% of women (usually the young ones) are taller than me, and much taller with heels.
>>
>>18506327
Then go for the shorter ones! Short girls exist.
Or move to a major city and hit on foreigners.
>>
>>18506215
>Or only when symptoms arise?
Assuming monogamy is explicit, yes. I probably would not go to the doctor unless my dick was burning.

I may be gung ho about getting your ass tested but it's not because I'm afraid of being cheated on, but rather to prevent the spread of STDs because too many idiots are like that guy and seem to think it's a mark of the whore and are ignorant of how STDs actually function. But if it's something that gives you security of mind I don't see a huge issue with it.
>>
>>18506317
Heels are not an insignificant factor. Even as a tall guy the height difference becomes negligible with them.
>>
>>18506336
With all the guys I dated but one I was taller than them in heels.
Don't really give a shit.

Current boyfriend is 6'5" and I honestly dislike how tall he is.
>>
>>18506320

I appreciate your tough love approach and I concede I may still be deluded by my infatuation but what do you think about this:

I stop by, breezily admit the card was a bit silly and that sometimes we do silly things in those situations and then just straight up ask her out, no messing about or other smalltalk.

In my mind I can totally envision it going well up to that point and whatever she says to that I can live with.

People do much worse than that right?
>>
File: 1469041300562.png (110KB, 213x357px) Image search: [Google]
1469041300562.png
110KB, 213x357px
>>18506341
>Don't really give a shit.
Congratulations but lots of women do if not most, I'm talking about the realm of women in general rather than specific preferences. I'm pointing out the simple fact that "half of women are shorter than him" is not as important as it sounds due to this factor.

All you can really do is roll with the punches you're dealt but I've never been a fan of how this board often tries to pretend the issues don't exist to begin with rather than giving advice on how to improvise.
>>
>>18506349
There are plenty of women 4 inches shorter than him that would be shorter than him in heels. 5'4" is still a fairly average height.
A lot of women don't really care about having a man not much taller than them. It sure is an issue but not a huge one.
>>
>>18506349

I agree. I would say the vast majority of women care a lot about height. My friend has met the love of her life and the first thing she said to me was "he's perfect...the only negative is that he's my height".

They're still together so take from that what you will. It's not impossible to meet someone if you're a short guy, I just think it's likely that you'd be considered after a tall guy, providing everything else is the same.
>>
almost nobody replies to him
yet he never gets the clue. He must answer every single question, in spite of his anwers being situated far below stupidity
why can't he simply leave
>>
>>18506355
I'm not even claiming there arent women who don't care. It's like telling a fat guy to not worry about it because there are chubby chasers out there. While true, its fucking horrible advice. Trying to pretend being short is not a significant disadvantage is just asinine.

>>18506352
Sure, but now its not "half of women" but an even smaller chunk. It's not something he can reasonably change (people who suggest height surgery should kill themselves) but you're doing yourself a disservice by making it sound like a minor issue.
>>
How do women dry their vagina after bathing?
>>
>>18506344
Dude, you are here for comfirmation bias. So yeah, go and talk to her. Hopefuly you wont go full mad when she will avoid you.
>she would call you if she was interested
She is at best indifferent towards you. Prepare for your heart crushed.

>>18506358
Because it is fun for him regardless of amount of (You)s. What are you going to do about it? I suggest telling about it to your psycholog and increase the dosage of benzos.
>>
>>18506370
we have plenty of boards designed for fun
this one is for actual people with actual problems. Those people can ruin their real lives by acting on bad advices they confuse for something that makes sense.

No, I'm not going to do anything about it. Have your fun.
>>
I cried in front of my GF because she found a way for us to spend a week out of state and has been awesome.
I'm not sure if I fucked up but I never had anyone be so nice to me she does a lot for me.
I feel like shit for doing it mostly due to being from an abusive household..
I haven't got a text from her in a day but I figured it's because she's doing an art opening and we spent 4 days in each other's face all day..
Honestly did I fuck up?
>>
>>18506389
no
unless you're immature teenagers
>>
>>18506383
>ruin their lives
Yeah like this anon >>18506367

>>18506389
You will be ok. Society conditions us to never show our feelings, problems and other "gay" things to others, but that is plain wrong. And honestly, if she leaves you because of that, she wasnt worth your time in the first place. Maybe ask her what she thinks of you crying like a little baby. You probably make a bigger deal out of it than she does.

>pro tip
She cant see you crying when you hug her tightly.
>>
>>18506370
Well I'm not going to her classes anymore so I'll never see her again anyway unless she agrees to go out.

Part of me thinks she might find a little persistence and a bolder showing a little flattering and endearing. Another part wonders if I'm just crossing the line into creepdom.

I suppose other than a bit of validation, what I'm also looking for is an idea...maybe theres's a better approach I haven't considered?
>>
File: stupid women.jpg (25KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
stupid women.jpg
25KB, 500x500px
Do any girls here believe they are "not like the other girls"? Can you explain why exactly you think you are different?
>>
>>18506355
Knowing you'll forever be the second choice kind of sucks
>>
File: 1499609788933.jpg (110KB, 763x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1499609788933.jpg
110KB, 763x1000px
>>18506410
You entered the
>creepdom
the moment you decided to date your yoga instructor. I bet she gets invitations from different dudes every week. Just go and get your heart stomped flat already. No other way around it.

>>18506421
>second choice
Implying girls arent the same in this regard. Life simply isnt fair.
>>
>>18506424
I'm not that anon but as a guy I think the only thing that would put a girl as a second choice would be her weight. You can actually change your weight, but you can't change your height.
Also why do girls like tall guys? I always thought tall guys were awkward as fuck and as a teen I hoped I didn't grow to be super tall.
>>
File: 1499398725658.jpg (173KB, 908x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1499398725658.jpg
173KB, 908x1448px
>>18506430
>would be her weight
You haven tried to date a lot, have you?
>ugly face
>mental ilness like depression, bordeline personality
>so insecure every compliment you give her turns into attack in her head
>super stupid
>starfish syndrome
>ugly boobs
There are so many things decided by dna you have 0 saying about. Being fat is just showing how lazy or how much they lack will to change themselves. Or look at this >>18505318

And the tallness is just hardwired in their brain in the similiar way boobs are in our brain. They simply want manly man. And we want girly girl with boobs, ass and childbearing hips with face which doesnt makes us lose boner.
>>
>>18506444
Idc about mental illnesses, 100% honest.
I don't care about her being insecure.
I don't care about her being super stupid.
I don't care about starfish syndrome.
I don't care about ugly boobs.
And most girls in my area have a decent face.
Try again, faggot.
>>
>>18506415
I don't really think all girls are alike, so I don't think "I'm not like other girls", but I do know I am not exactly average in many ways.

Mostly I mean it in a negative way. I've always been an outsider and I rarely fit into anything.
I never socialised much with girls and even when I did our friendship was relatively superficial. Since I haven't really socialised with girls when I was younger (I had my first female friend in high school, before that I just hanged out with brothers and their friends) I can't really understand the dynamics of female friendship or really enjoy hanging out with them at all most of the time.
My hobbies/interests are male dominated. I can be pretty masculine personality wise. I'm not extremely emotional, extremely reserved, kinda enjoy being the one who takes care of people more than being taken care of, struggle to let anyone see me as weak or vulnerable, etc.

I do enjoy being feminine in some ways, I am definitely an average girl in others, I don't mind being normal or not standing out. It's just that I've always been different from most girls I've met.
>>
>>18506451
You're either lying or the most desperate faggot I've ever met.
>>
>>18506415
i wouldn't say that I'm "different" from most girls or people in general, but I have a lot of self awareness. maybe not just women, but people, seem to really lack that trait. it changes everything.
>>
>>18506455
I'm pretty sure everyone thinks "I'm self aware and everyone else isn't."
>>
>>18506444
Those are traits women would not want on a man either so it doesn't really change anything. Those are the most obvious traits. Height and weight aren't that obvious.
>>
>>18506444
>this particular example about 1 woman in the world will prove your point about the majority of women wrong
>>
>>18506452
>I mean it in a negative way

Exactly this. I had no sisters, grew up with 3 brothers and didn't get along with my mother. I hung out with the gay nerd guys and the girls who like anime when I was in high school. The problem with socialising when you're are awkward, annoying person (regardless of gender) is that no one will give you a chance to be their friend or tell you what you're doing wrong socially. Nowadays I'm just a loner since I finished my undergrad and work full time/study part time. It's seen as less socially acceptable for a woman to be a loner so I'm definitely different from girls in that regard.
>>
>>18503890
wtf neither
but I suppose the latter.
>>
>>18506444
To be fair most of those apply to males to.

I dot think there is any big nono for females that is outside their control like height is a nono for males. Plenty of guys like small tits, masculine faces, boyish qualities but nobody likes a short man.
>>
>>18506457
I hope so. But how can a human, who is self-aware, be a stereotype and behave like a stereotype?
>>
>>18506486
It's easier that way I guess.
>>
>>18506457
haha, that's not what I said.
>>
>>18506485
>nobody likes a short man.
That's such a stupid thing to say. There are women who like short guys.

Personally, I love guys 5'7-5'9. I am 5'7 myself. Of course, that's not extremely short, but shorter than average for sure.
>>
>>18506451
Not sure why have you called me faggot, but
>most girls
Just proves my point. You dont even consider them girls when they dont have pretty face. Same with girls ignoring manlets.

>dont care about starfish syndrome
That moment when fucking silicon dragon sleeve is more fun than fucking corpse. Luckily some girls can be cured from it. And some are doomed forever to it. The nature is asshole. Girls dont need to enjoy sex to propagate at all. And so some of them dont.

>>18506463
You just have grass is greener on the other side. While it is true girls are more valuable than boys than default, around age ~30 the dating dynamics shift.

You as a boy only gain value with passing time. Better job, better car, owning house, learn how to socialize, your face matures so you finally doesnt look like 15 years old boy who cant even grow beard and if you dont have mental baggage from exes, you become like gold to girls at all age ranges.

While girls hit peak around 20 and then it all goes down. The clever ones realize this and secure nice husband and pop few kids to seal the deal. The stupid ones then hit hard the wall. Who cares if they are rich and successful? After some age they cant even get pregnant and birth healthy baby.

And then they go and write such stupid articles being angry
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/bachelor-nation-70-men-aged-20-34-are-not-married

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-40504076

Stop believing that being boy is life on hard mode when you are young teen who struggles to score laid. Who cares? You cant (or dont want to) marry them yet. Casual sex is overrated as fuck anyway. 1 long fap session with quality fetish material feels better than fucking slut you have 0 feelings towards anyway.

>inb4 girls never get lonely as r9k posters
If they wanted, they could gain friends easily. But the reality is they dont want to.

>>18506485
The hard nono is often their face.
>>
>>18506499
>Personally, I love guys 5'7-5'9
The average is 5'10"

I think it's kind of telling that's what you think short is.
>>
>>18506499
it's not stupid, it's a generalization. few women like short men. but I think men don't realize their height is that big of a deterrent if the rest of their personality makes up for it. if you have short boy syndrome, get fucking lost
>>
>>18506506
Yes, so what I like is shorter than average.
As I said - not extremely short, but shorter than average.
>>
>>18506415
No, I think I am like other girls in general. I don't personally have any tomboyish qualities like enjoying sport or being Samantha-esque sexually.
The only thing I can think of that would align me more with blokes or apart from 'other girls' would be the part of me I've developed through 4chan usage which is a bit misogynistic, a bit autistic etc.
>>
>>18506507
Few men like women with manly faces or no hips or small saggy breasts. What's the point? Men are biologically attracted to young, fertile, feminine women and women are attracted to big, strong men. It's not a secret or something we should all be afraid of.
I am telling you that there are people who LIKE those things. Even if most of people do not like them. Generalisations are dumb.
>>
>>18506504
Women are way pickier with faces than men.

Men consider cute around 50% of women
Women consider below average around 80% of men
>>
>>18506521
I guess I'm not like most men :^)
Generalisations are dumb but you just generalised.
>>
>>18506521
For any kind of "non conventional aesthetic trait" that isn't being fat men are much more divided in like/dislike than women

Women universally like tall men. It's just how it fucking is. It's one of the most researched things too.
>>
>>18506532
Women like guys taller than them, not necessarily the taller, the better.

And, anyway, there will always be a woman who has different taste. Me personally, I like guys shorter than average but taller than me. That's my sweet spot.
>>
File: average-menstrual-cycle.png (100KB, 442x411px) Image search: [Google]
average-menstrual-cycle.png
100KB, 442x411px
>>18506525
There was document about dating research. Girls rate better big manly boys when ovulating. And when they are in safe days, they rate higher boys with more feminine traits.

So if your face is ugly, get /fit/ and you willl score girls when they are ovulating. If you look like meek boy, dress up nicely, be all smile and you will score the same girls when they are on period.

And they let them rate pictures of man. Then they let them rate the same guys, but this time addded they income. Literall 10/10 chad young with 0 income (student) recieved worse rating than older balding manlet with higher than average income.

>inb4 girls are whores
They just prefer well off boys.
>>
>>18506547
>it's fine id you're undesirable because you can just get money and get a girl with it
>>
>>18506559
That's more than what most undesirable girls can say.
>>
am i over exaggerating? Girl i was seeing all of sudden disappeared from online...and i dont mean like ignoring my calls or anything like that...i mean she was a person who tweeted everyday and we talked to each other online pretty much every day. She gave me no indication she was upset with me or anything and we were planing to hang out when she got back from her trip. But all of sudden she stopped tweeting after a few days on her trip on her trip and i haven't heard from her since. I'm starting to get a little worried since i haven't seen her in about a week and a half. I tried texting her a few times but got no response and i was thinking about giving her a call tomorrow. Am i over thinking it?
>>
>>18506571
Any mutual friends to ask? You may have been ghosted/blocked for God knows wtf he reason was.
>>
>>18506559
Life was never fair in the first place. Either keep struggling or go kys. Train method is 100% btw. Lowering your standards works too.

The survival of the fittest is still on.

>>18506571
She can be dead. Or simply her phone was stolen. Or she found real bf. Stay chill.
>if this is long distance relationship, she wasnt your gf on the first place
>>
>>18505588
I'd like hear some more (Good) /adv/ on this.
>>
>>18506574
no mutual friends, we met online, hung out 3 times. Gave no indication that things were bad like literally the day before she left her trip we talked about hanging out again. If she's ghosting me why would she stop tweeting all together on her personal account.
>>18506575
Wasn't a long distance relationship, I'm just a little worried since she was a person who was online all the time very easy to get a hold of and all of sudden she just kinda disappeared.
>>
How can I (male) have sex with you without developing feelings for you?
>>
>>18506559
He also said you can lift. Girls are attracted to strength, (physical, or social), so I'm counting on that as an ugly guy who goes to the gym.

Personally I'm disgusted with the thought of getting money to attract gold diggers and whores too, so muscles are the only option for guys like us. I hope.
>>
>>18506597
Dating girls is easy. You keep asking them on dates to gauge their interest. If they cant be arsed to reply, evades your questions and generally cant make time for you, they dont want to date/fuck/marry you.

Simply dont text her for two weeks. You will see how much she doesnt care about you and then you can finally find new girl to ask on dates.

>>18506599
>3 dates
>gets attached so much
Slow down boy and chill. Do you play csgo? Maybe you should give it a try so you arent that clingy bf nobody likes.

>>18506608
Whatever you do, dont become crazy /fit/izen. If you can deadlift your own weigth, you are fit / manly enough already. You still need to pursue girls and do all that communication thing
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
Simply lifting and leaving humanity behind isnt enough. Girl wont spawn out from thin air once you hit 1/2/3/4/5. Work on your social gains on rest days in the same intensity as in gym.

>getting money to attract
What is your end goal? Marry and have kids? To do so, YOU NEED MONEY. With your logic every girl would be gold digger. Nobody wants to date poor boy with no dedication and no future prospects. You simply need money in the age of capitalism.

The sooner you forget the concept of gold digger, the better.
>we all gonna make it
>>
How can I tell automatically if you're a gold digger or not?
>>
Do men notice or care if a woman has really small hands? I mean even for female standars.
>>
>>18506626
>If you can deadlift your own weigth
I'm sorry, what? That is a ridiculously low amount. Most people can do that within a month of stepping in the gym, hell I could deadlift 185 lb on my first day when I was 145 lb (6'1), and I was a complete skinny bitch.

I know girls won't spawn out of thin air bro, I don't want kids, I just want to have girls feel some miniscule amount of lust for me, so if my face won't get me there, it's either my body, or I'm getting plastic surgery. Money doesn't get you lust, or even love, it just makes you seem like a more stable long term partner, which is not what I'm looking for.

As for social skills, I have plenty already, doesn't mean shit when any girl you've been pursuing for a month will choose your good looking buddy over you as soon as she meets him.
>>
>>18506649
I felt lust over very ugly dudes because they were amazing at flirting. Girl's arousal is much more emotional/situational than visual.
>>
>>18506320
Thanks for the boner advice.
>>
>>18506638
Makes their dick look bigger in your tiny hands, so is a good thing.
>>
>>18506656
How did they stir up your emotions and create situations?
>>
>>18506638
this might be really cool, actually. a lot of precision, that could help you with the sexual activities.
I'd love to try that
>>
>>18506649
Post pic. I wanna see how much insecure you are.

And how much fat can your gf be and you can still carry her around? What is your lift record so far?
>>
>>18506656
I'm working on that too, I just want the body to go with it. Every little bit helps.

Can you describe what they did that make you lust for them despite their looks?
>>
>>18506638
I can only speak for myself, but the smaller the better and the more feminine.

Big hands and thick fingers are kind of a turn off as well as short nails. And what's worse is when girls with short nails/chubby fingers paint their nails and accentuate the negative.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (81KB, 557x957px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
81KB, 557x957px
>>18506675
There you go brah. 172 lb at 6'1 so still skinny, I'm going for ~220.

I could easily pick up and carry a 160 lb person (in the position like the groom carrying a bride). That's the heaviest I tried.

stats: (1RM)
OHP- 120 lb
Bench 80lb dumbbells
Squat 185 lb
Deadlift 275 lb

Not great, I know, my lower body is shit, but I'm working on it.
>>
>>18506664
>>18506684
>Can you describe what they did that make you lust for them despite their looks?
I'll tell you about the two most recent ones.
Just to give you context - I'm probably a 7/10 in terms of looks and I'm 23.

The first guy was overweight, balding, and a 4.5/10 face. He was older, like in his early 30s. He had the classic body of the guy who was athletic in college and then let himself go.
We met at a concert. He made a funny joke, I overhead it and laughed. He walked up to me and introduced himself.
He was really witty and funny, interesting to talk to and be around. The one thing that made me really feel strongly attracted to him was probably the way he flirted with me. A lot of guys tend to put you on a pedestal, while he made me feel like I had to work to keep his attention and I had to impress him. He didn't praise me. We had this little tension that was so fucking sexy, I really ended up wanting to win him over.

The second guy was pretty chubby, he had small shoulders, and a 4/10 face. He was around my age.
We met online. Chatted for about a couple of months, then shit happened and we cut contact. I totally fell for him - not even just wanted to fuck him, I was fully crazy about him. Wanted to fuck him a lot, too.
He was very easy to talk to and genuinely interested in what I had to say. He seemed to be really into my personality other than the way I look, took time to praise me for who I am and what I do other than what I look like. He was really funny, too. We had a really sweet banter going. He showed me some emotional vulnerability and some humanity that is rare to see in guys like him, and really made me feel... special.

None of them felt desperate for a girl. None of them felt like they just wanted a hole and anyone would be fine.
>>
>>18506720
I meant post face, because you claim you have ugly face. But it seems you already caught /fit/ no homo nature :-D

Anyway body looks good enough. Now post your face, your income and girls will flock you like chad.
>>
File: 1385154710893.jpg (76KB, 839x467px) Image search: [Google]
1385154710893.jpg
76KB, 839x467px
>>18506720
Jesus Christ, you're dyel af.

>Squat 185 lb 1RM

baka
>>
>>18506724
> A lot of guys tend to put you on a pedestal, while he made me feel like I had to work to keep his attention and I had to impress him. He didn't praise me. We had this little tension that was so fucking sexy, I really ended up wanting to win him over.

This is literally the red pill manifesto
>>
>>18506735
I am full no homo. Here's best pic I have.

>>18506736
You should've seen me when I started.
I can row and bench more than I squat, my squat is my worst lift.
>>
File: Untitled.png (618KB, 685x781px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
618KB, 685x781px
>>18506762
Fucking retard that I am forgot the picture.
>>
>>18506748
Is it? Weird. He is one of the most progressive people I've ever met, much more of a feminist than me.

I do like when men make me feel like I have to work to keep them around. A man who throws himself at me is saying that I'm much more valuable than him, why would I bother? I do the same with men, it's normal. It's how flirting and attraction work.
>>
>>18506656
My ass

Girls are every single bit as visual as men are and the sooner this stupid meme dies the better it will be for everyone
>>
File: 1379275356163.jpg (249KB, 844x513px) Image search: [Google]
1379275356163.jpg
249KB, 844x513px
>>18506762
>You should've seen me when I started.
You know, you're on the right track. That's what matters.
>>
Leaving humanity behind is the way to go fitbro

Women are fucking IMPOSSIBLE if you don't have an innate skill. I've seen fat ugly dudes pulling girls because they just have this simplicity. People like me can't do it because the only way to do it would be to completely deceive the girl by actin as somebody else
>>
>>18506775
source?
>>
>>18506775
Not really, there are plenty of studies that show how women's arousal is not as visual as men's arousal is.

Sure - looks matter for women, too. But not in the same way they do for men.
>>
Femanons.

Have you ever declined/ignored an approach from a guy in the first instance and then been successfully won over on a second attempt?

And I mean genuinely won over, not a pity date.
>>
>>18506806
No.

The thing is that men are realistic when assessing looks and women have unrealistic standards.
Men will hit on 5s and 6s, so people go "oh they're more visual"
Women will consider a 7 a 5, so when they date him anyway people go "oh women don't care about looks that much". But it's not. It's just that women rate men much more harshly, but then date them anyway in a way that looks like they're always dating down
>>
>>18506926
That's partially true but it is more a consequence than the cause.

Women are less aroused by the way a man look. So, yeah, unless you are impressively good looking they won't be wet just looking at you. They are harsher because they don't experience arousal based on looks alone.
This is a consequence of the fact that women's arousal is less visual then men's arousal, not the cause.

Generally speaking, both gay and straight males tend to be turned on by what they see, more than what they feel. Male's sexual arousal is not dependent on emotions as much as female's sexual arousal. It is a VERY well documented thing and has neurological bases other than the obvious evolutionary ones.
Women, on the other hand, are turned on by intimacy, emotions, the way you make them feel.
Obviously, both genders experience arousal because of visual cues and emotional ones, but one is much stronger for women and one is much stronger for men.
>>
>>18506763
You look absolutely datable.

Stop being so insecure and date some bitches. You cant give up after some ghosted you. Learn how to not give a fuck and sooner or later some will fall for you.

>>18506794
Excuses, excuses, excuses.
>>
>>18506720
How the fuck is 170 @ 6'1 considered skinny?
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.