[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't I fall inlove Highschool is ending and I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_nsqfuyBMhY1t07ssto2_500.png (150KB, 460x578px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsqfuyBMhY1t07ssto2_500.png
150KB, 460x578px
Why can't I fall inlove
Highschool is ending and I never had a real boyfriend. When someone starts being interested in me I feel uncomfortable even if I used to like them. I'm going to be a cat lady
>>
idfk, there are billions of guys in the world, maybe you're destined to be alone like me.
You're probably underage too so what do you expect
>>
You're in high school? You're fuckin fine, don't worry about it
>>
>>18502942
hey anon, what year are you in?
>>
>>18503137
11th grade ay
am I gonna get banned?
>>
>>18503139
no I just am also 11th. do you have any form of connection that we could chat through?
>>
>>18503155
take a sit, im currently in hs if you want to talk, discord is what i currently use kappapride#5100
>>
girls on here should just all an hero why do they even complain.
>>
I graduated high school 6 years ago and I've never had a girlfriend, during or after high school.
>>
You're ugly
>>
>>18503969
uuh idk boys told me i'm a 7/10
Like boys asked me out but I just can't i don't know
>>
File: doublesguy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
doublesguy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>18503350
>tfw your discord has dubs
>>
>>18504106
Just graduated hs recently no girlfriend. Don't worry about it, but now is the time to start fixing whatever flaws you have I guess. You hobbies?

Also is your issue that guys aren't into you or are you not into the guys
>>
>>18504118
kinda both
I'm straight and the guys that ask me are the kind of guys that if the 9/10 turns them down they come to me..and I don't really want that.
>>
>>18504122
I get that. Just try to meet guys with similar interests. If you're interested in love and not random hookups (which is the patrician interest btw), then just meet as many people as you can and try to find the ones similar to you.

Assuming this is real and not some shitty bait.
>>
>>18502942
I'm sure you're here for honesty. I doubt you're really that great looking, but that's ok! You're a girl.

College is easy just make sure you clean up your act. If you don't know how to do makeup have roommates do it and borrow their clothes when you go out. Don't be a slut but don't be afraid to have some fun. Basically anything up to sexual shit with any guy who seems interested. Then only fuck the best pick of the stock. Be shallow with the pussy. There all you need to know to work your way up to having a guy with muscles and social proof!
>>
>>18504129
How is working your way up to muscles a way to find love? Just look for the person you click with. Work hard to improve yourself always,and never stop looking.
>>
>>18504126
Yeah I kinda hate that random hookup thing. Like everyone from my school has at least done this twice. I don't really have that many hobbies just watching anime and playing games. The thing is that I don't watch anime like one piece and naruto and it's rare to find someone that watches anime that are actually decent. Jesus I sound like fucking weaboo.
>>
>>18504129
I will probably go to the millitary so damn :/
>>
>>18504138
Yes you sound like a weeaboo. You're 11th grade probably underage, you kind of give off a freshmen vibe. Just keep living life and improving yourself until you find a good guy, then go for it. Don't fear rejection. Keep pushing yourself. Have confidence, etc.
>>
>>18504144
Thanks dude really appreciate your advice :')
>>
>>18502942
0/10
>>
>>18502942
> I feel uncomfortable

Can you elaborate on this?

Also consider working out. I don't know what you look like but knowing your physique is on point is a nice confidence boost. And yes, men are attracted to confident women.
>>
>>18504147
Bait right?
>>
>>18504150
When they are actually interested in me instead of feeling happy I notice their flaws more and feel uncomfortable when they try to make a move.
Like everyone had this shitty personality.
>>
>>18504153
not really lol
>>
>>18504157
I feel the same way about girls sometimes. Few girls I could have got in high school but all of a sudden you day why would I date this person. You wish you could live in ignorance of their glaring flaws but they're their and you know you can't date them because of it. Before you are even dating you already want to break up. At least that's how it was for me

>>18504161
Ok.
>>
>>18504169
EXACTLY
>>
File: 1.jpg (25KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 380x285px
>>18503969
>when someone starts showing an interest I cower away
>you're ugly
This logic is bizarre...even assuming it's bait.
>>
>>18504174
Ok well I'm still dealing with this issue so I got no advice but you have a brother in bondage at least you're not alone.
>>
>>18504187
This legit made me feel better. Like I told about that to all my friends and they say that it's pretty weird and not normal.
>>
>>18504193
I'm pretty sure it's not normal but whatever. Just gotta deal with it, or find someone good enough that you don't see the flaw.

Also just general life advice, maybe cut down on the anime? Or don't yo to you. My life quality improved since I shortened my anime usage. Being a well rounded individual is important and anime don't fly on a "list your hobbies" application.
>>
>>18504211
You must be right on this one. I'll just start working out or smth.
Thanks dude :')
>>
>>18504157
And you said this happened to people you were interested in beforehand?

It sounds a little bit like you're hooked on the chase. Fortunately though, women are the gatekeepers in romantic relationships and seem to have less sex drive than men - so you can afford to wait until you find someone with less personality flaws. Or personality flaws that mesh with yours.

But also understand that some uncomfortableness is normal when you're new to relationships. Especially in high school. Knowing when to hold hands, put your arm around someone, just knowing what to say - it's all very difficult and unless you naturally are very suave it takes some trial and error. If you wait for a guy to make you feel perfect on your first date, then yes you will become a cat lady. But if someone is doing alright and you can be a little forgiving, you'll find a guy who is willing to make you feel right.
>>
>>18504221
Good luck to both of us Anon :)
Thank you for your perfect advice. Really appreciate it.
>>
>>18504231
Now post face.
>>
>>18504232
lol nope
>>
>>18504247
Now give me advice
>>
>>18504232
>>18504252

Hey >>18504221 here. Just wanted to say these other two replies aren't me, heh.
>>
>>18504266
Heh heh what a cool guy you are why don't you come over and suck my underage clit I'm insecure heh heh
>>
>>18504252
you aren't getting laid like that dude
OP here
>>
>>18504282
But I really want advice.
You can't steal advice from me then not give back.
>>
>>18504286
but you didnt give me advice-
what kind of advice do you want lol
>>
>>18504290
I gave you advice and you said thanks I am legit feeling better and then I said we are brothers in bondage, like Fredrick Douglass wrote about. Don't say you don't remember.
>>
>>18504294
o h

what kind of advice do you want dude?
>>
>>18504314
I want advice on what the fuck to do in a gym all the machines are confusing
>>
>>18504359
Fuck machines, use barbells and the pullup bar, read the >>>/fit/ sticky if you're serious, eat a shitton of protein, only workout every other day, you need rest days.
>>
>>18504359
Ah and if you've found a program ("starting strength" for example) go to YouTube and type in "how to {exercise name}". I'm sure there will also be nice people in your gym telling you if you're doing alright.

Also there are search engines that can help you with nearly every problem.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.