[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Random picture. Anyway, I have an attraction to a girl who has

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
Random picture.

Anyway, I have an attraction to a girl who has a kid about 4 years old.

I know she has her own place and I have her on facebook from what I've seen there's no man around.

I'm a loser 1st year 22 year old guy she's about 29.

Should I peruse knowing she has a kid? She's beautiful and I want to get to know her.
>>
>>18502766
Nope, you are just an easy target. If you want to pay for child support, go ahead.
>>
Yes, just remember that you are a cucker
>>
>>18502781
>>18502780
If I don't marry and I can leave at any time then why not?

Besides the kid might be my friend when he grows up?
>>
>>18502784
Just don't do it. You are going to fall on her web and when you realize it will be too late.

>If I don't marry and I can leave at any time then why not?
>I'm a loser 1st year 22 year old guy she's about 29.

Just don't.
>>
>>18502784
>Besides the kid might be my friend when he grows up?
She's got a child already

Best case scenario, she might want to get laid a few times
>>
>>18502796
Kid leaves home?

Why is it impossible she could love me?
>>
>>18502809
You're still a kid.

It's not impossible, but since you're asking 4chan for advice, I'm guessing you're not exactly a master seducer. Why do you think she's even interested in anything serious? Or for that matter, if she were, why would she persue a 22 guy? You haven't even talked to her, and you're already picturing yourself having a relationship to her son. I'm a 33yo man, and if I were to date a single mom ever again (date, not just fuck,) I'd make sure not to meet her children for at least four months into dating her. When there are children involved, especially 3-6yo, you need to realize you're actually becoming a part of their lives, affecting their emotions and how they grow up. If things don't work out with the mother, you'll be breaking up with their innocent asses as well.
>>
>>18502766
Goddamn, another desperate for pussy guy. A single mom is the easiest pussy and why she's a single mom.
>>
>>18502766
Pic seems very much related OP. Read over your post again and tell me this is a good idea
>>
>>18502832
What I mean is I'm a university student so it doesn't really seem like I'd make a great dad at the moment.

I can't tell

Anyway I should probably just get to know her better before I decide. I like her and I wouldn't mind dating her long term.
>>
>>18502845
But why her? Why not someone younger, who hasn't had her nipples chewed up?

You're 22 and inexperienced. You call yourself a loser. You should work on those things before you start thinking about settling. It's absurd that you think this is your best chance at a relationship
>>
There's plenty of 22 year old girls who don't have kids that even an autist like you is capable of dating. Don't waste the time and the energy on a single mother.

Her child will ALWAYS take priority over you and there's a myriad of fucked up laws in place to potentially fuck you over if she turns out to be a snake.

If you comfortable with always coming second to her kid, being drained financially (support her and her kid) and mentally/physically then go for it.
>>
>>18502852
No. There's plenty of +30 guys desperate enough (it doesn't take much,) who she would prefer to take advantage of. They know better how to treat a woman. They are better at having full-time jobs. They are better at fucking. They got experience with relationships. They got money saved up. WHY would she want a 22yo for anything other than to get eaten out a few times?

Also, OP doesn't know she hasn't got a man already. Not everyone posts everything about their lifes online.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.