[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/isors, I have been seeing a girl for about 2 months,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Hello /adv/isors, I have been seeing a girl for about 2 months, today we had our seventh date. I really like her and don't want her to lose interest, so I tried getting in her pants while we were touching and making out. She stopped seveal times, but continued to stroke my member and everything.

I'm rather new to dating, and from what I understood most people have sex within 3-5 dates. Do you believe she has lost interest, or is there something I was supposed to do? For females, do you sometimes prefer to wait a few months before having sex?
>>
>>18502665
>girl agrees to go on dates with me
>she even touched my dick
>she isnt interested, is she?
Yup, op confirmed for being retard.

Stop comparing yourself to internet memes. Sluts and whores have sex on first date and then on other side of spectrum there are ladies who dates multiple months before any sex happens.

Keep doing what are you doing. She is probably just testing you if you are another cum and dump type of boy.

Keep asking her on dates (at least once per week), cuddling the shit out of her and hope for best. Some day she will be so horny she will rape you. Try netflix and chill. Download some movie, buy red wine, condoms and some food and ask her for netflix and chill.
>>
>>18502665
Give it time stupid faggot.
Jesus how dumb and autistic are some people..
>>
>>18502716
>>18502717
Most info here and online says have sex asap so the girl knows you are interested and comitted. I heard an average was no more than 6 dates. I appreciate the advice, I'm not so worried now, I was just afraid of losing her.
>>
File: bitch.png (224KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
224KB, 819x460px
>fucking around with this chick for ages
>don't really pay her much mind b/c she has a bf
>she keeps making moves on me
>getting me drunk
>trying to cuddle me
>I go along as long as she isn't annoying, flirting is fun, cuddling is nice, so whatever
>routinely calls me an asshole when she sees me in flirting with other girls
>sits near me at the bar when I'm just about close to making out with this chicks
>ignore her
>time passes
>alone one time fucking around in the bed
>she's sucking my fingers
>i'm groping her tits
>she tells me i'm not like the other guys
>sounds hilarious coming from a girl doing this shit while her bf's at home
>after a while she gets up and leaves becouse anything more would be cheating and she'd feel bad
>time passes
>wants to watch movies with me
>we watch movies
>i don't touch her b/c not in the mood and my roomie's with us
>she gets visibly upset making ""subtle"" remarks about the friendzone
>she leaves
>""subtly"" brings up being a virgin multiple times
>use my jedi mindforce womanese translation skills to figure out she means she's done just about everything short of vaginal sex, ie rimming, oral, rusty trumpet, dragon dildos, tied up with clothesline rope, etc.
>she wants to come over again
>comes over
>put some stupid show on
>fuck it, start groping her
>she's sort of fighting it but at the same time she's fucking lying on my chest so what
>keep going
>doesn't let me go for her crotch
>back up
>try again
>still doesn't let me
>fuck it
>grab her by the neck
>she fucking explodes
>breathing heavily turns to moaning
>get my other hand all up in her mouth
>she's arching her back and shit, looks possessed, hot as fuck desu
>honestly looked like she almost had an orgasm but I doubt it, I didn't touch her crotch once
>gets up
>fucking leaves

fucking didn't touch me once or make any effort to reciprocate, jesus
I don't talk to her anymore, I feel as if she made a fucking idiot out of me

to answer you question op: who gives a shit
>>
>>18503594
I mean, I do? Hence I ask, she is a keeper and I want her to like me.
>>
>>18503630
>seven dates
>keeper

buddy
>>
>>18503633
As keeper as can be in such a short while, yes. Without the benefit of the doubt, there's no point in dating to begin with .
>>
>>18503594
She's a waste of time. I had a similar experience with a coworker who would always cuddle with me in her car after work, like for hours. She rubbed on my jock, i fondled her tits, she gave me a bj, my hands on her nice fatass.
One night i was like "all right ho u obvs like the attn, but let us put that bs to rest. Take those panties off and let me hit it"
>i have a bf anon
>idgas and she knows it
>she spread her legs and rode me with her panties on and she was getting wet
>Bitch take em off, ya know it aint gonna hurt
>insistent with her bf
>had enough with her bs
>gave her a nice hickie on her neck and gtfo of the car
>eventually three weeks later broke with bf but it was too late for me. She liked to play games mane
>>
>>18504209
>all right ho u obvs like the attn, but let us put that bs to rest. Take those panties off and let me hit it
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.