[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I am 18 years old and have a fairly recent social contact who I learned is my age, and not 21 (I assumed her age because she was drinking an alcoholic beverage). The trouble is that she is dating someone literally twice her age. Apparently a family friend, as my father and uncle commented about the relationship and directly stated that she should appropriately be with me instead. This is bothering me most at gatherings or outings that we are both attending, as she sends strong signals my way. I think that there might be something there.
Picture unrelated but she is similar in appearance
>>
I apologise if this is unintelligible. It is too late
>>
Do you really want a girl who has not only been with, but is currently dating, someone twice her age? And on top of that, she's borderline unfaithful. Your dad must think she'd be a good practice girl for you.
>>
Use her only for practice and ditch her.
>>
>>18502549
Perhaps he means that she would have or should have been with me instead, in the first place. Regardless of that, I know this guy and the girl pretty well. He's the unfaithful and scoundrel type. Maybe I should just not take too much of that sort of advice from my father and uncle, both of whom had failed marriages
>>
Post a pic of her
>>
>>18502551
This is a harmful practice in my eyes. I may just be looking in the wrong place if I want a long lasting relationship. This is an unfortunate situation when you begin to think of what could have been. What a waste. I realise now my folly, for what sort of girl would do what she currently is? I am a virgin and desire nothing less. Hurts to be too hung on the past
>>
>>18502558
I am unable to find a social media account and I have none of her. My OP pic is sort of close
>>
>>18502566
You're young and a virgin. Just start fooling around now to get some experience. You don't have a relationship yet and that's your fault. Learn what turns women on and how to attract them, then worry about finding your dream girl. If you found her know, you probably wouldn't realize it or be able to get her.
>>
>>18502579
now*
>>
>>18502579
You're right about the latter, but I disagree with the former portion wherein you suggested that I should partake in premarital/pre-comittment intercourse. It's true that I need more experience, but I believe that virginity might be saved for something of worth. I need to try my hand at more encounters. That final step will be reserved, though, as it rightly should be.
>>
>18502579
Thank you for the adv, though. I was having trouble approaching this in a levelheaded manner.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.