[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sex with best friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Canyon.jpg (349KB, 1016x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Canyon.jpg
349KB, 1016x1024px
Just had sex with my best friend, and i am tramatized what do?
>>
Traumatized*

Is this bait?
>>
>>18502501
It's a poorly executed bait, I'm afraid
>>
>>18502500
>friends with benefits

Fucking degenerate.

Disgusting pic BTW
>>
>>18502501
no this is real, pleas i need help
>>
>>18502505
had to post a pic, and not friends with benfits. Friend wanted to experament. I thiught I was up to it, but now I'm all fucked in the head
>>
>>18502507
Give more details or it's gonna be hard for people to give you advice
>>
>>18502510
thank you, was waiting for a serious person.

well I am gay, questing weather or not I still want to live this way, and my friend is staight. He has played tease in the past whn I would have no doubt in my mind about being gay, but he asks me to do this when I am in the middle of figureing shit out.

I would rather him experment with me than some stanger, but now I don't know how I feel about the whole thing
>>
>btw
I am spaning the f5 like bat shit crazy, is how messed up i am right now
>>
>>18502516
Okay so you messed around with your bestfriend and didn't like it which is why you're traumatized? Are you worried about how to interact with your bestfriend now?
>>
File: tumblr_nlfb84Amy51uqb95ao1_400.png (74KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlfb84Amy51uqb95ao1_400.png
74KB, 285x285px
>>18502500
This is OP

>tfw
>>
>>18502524
no I just feel shell shocked, out of body, not myself. I Thought I could handle it but i guess not
>>
>>18502528
How recent was this and do you think you'll feel somewhat better with a little bit of time and some comfort food?
>>
>>18502525
I posted this I feel like ending it, kind not really. Just somthing to chang my energetic feild, and i can't do pot trying to get clean for a job, and cigs arn't cutting it. I'm listening to binaural beats and that is helping a little bit
>>
>>18502535
Just now, and food is a demon for me, just you talking to me is soooooo helpful
>>
>me no the inside right now
>>
>>18502543
Well it's good that somethings helping, how out of body are you feeling right now?
>>
>>18502550
at first i could not belive what i had done, went an bought a pack of somkes, 100's, smoked 2 in 10-15 min, now i am coming back down a bit. but on the ride home i drove in the oncoming lane for a bit hopeing to die, but I talk myslef down.
>>
>>18502550
So how should I handle this going foward?
>>
>>18502554
Damn dude. Can you tell more details of why this is messing with you other than it making you feel like you're not yourself?
>>
>>18502578
well this is a friend that i have been through a lot though and he really gets me, I have a standered of not doing it with stright guys, but he wanted to experament, and i would rather he do that with me.

This is the first sexual encounter that for me that just felt soleless and was all about the sex.

We found out that he is not gay and that he just like his butt to be played with.

I just can't get over this, even my botty calls have been more soulful than this.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RecN9_rHt0g

>What i'm listening to right now
>>
if anybody has a really good thriller movie to watch that might help take my mind off of this for a bit
>>
>>18502585
Do you think talking with your friend and getting some kinda closure would help or are you more traumatized by that what happened happened?
>>
>>18502516
He's not straight if he did sexual stuff with you
>>
>>18502604
I tried to get some before I left, but he just kind of brushed it off as it was nothing and said we could just go back to being friends
>>
>>18502612
Do you think you want to get closure or do you think you'd be okay with kinda pretending it didn't happen?
>>
>>18502616
Both, Don't know how to do that though
>>
>>18502618
I think you should try to get closure. Until then try and take your mind off it watch a movie, maybe smoke a bit, for sure get a good sleep, you know calm down stuff and all that.
>>
>>18502624
Thank you so much, I know this is what I am suposed to do, just hearing some else say it is comferting
>>
>>18502628
I'm glad I could help out. Anyhow it's bedtime for me, sweet dreams Op.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.