[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

threesome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1467328850376.png (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467328850376.png
635KB, 1920x1080px
my gf wants to do a mff threesome. will this hurt our relationship? where do i get a girl who will do it?
>>
im kinda in a similar situation...where my gf told me i'm aloud to have sex with another woman as long as i tell her who it is. I'm kinda worried about actually doing it...we haven't had sex in like months though so im starting to think this might be my only outlet..
>>
>>18502280
Let her pick the girl maybe. Then she can't read into your choice so much
>>
>>18502280
>will this hurt our relationship?

Depends on your relationship. If you two are emotionally secure and trust each other enough to handle that, then you should be fine. If not, I wouldn't risk it.

>where do i get a girl who will do it?

One of her friends, obviously.
>>
>>18502289
>we haven't had sex in like months
I don't want to sound pessimistic but that doesn't sounds very good. Not having sex for a long time is a thing, it happens but you can manage to fix this. Having a gf suddenly okay with you cheating is a bit strange but meh I guess these people exist. But both at the same time seems a bit fishy anon. Your relationship relationship might be in a bad state and you haven't noticed it.
>>
>>18502295
This

Chances are she already has some girls in mind. Plus it's hotter that way
>>
desu im so hard over the idea i have to do it, plus bragging rights.
>>18502289
damn. my gf and i fuck at least once a day we are together. she went from virgin to nympho. i fuck her 2 hrs straight and she wants more and wakes me up with dickgrabs and LOVES sex. does sexy shit to me all day. your sitch sucks. id find a side girl imo to get release.
>>18502295
good idea. she has poor self esteem. her picking would help.
>>18502299
we both love and trust each other. its purely sexual fun. she did say she had a bi/les friend and that might work. ill talk to her about her friends tomorrow over drinks while horny and maybe teasing her. plus if she informs her friend i have a huge dick she may be in
>>18502318
it does sound way hotter
>>
>>18502322
record it? post it here?
>>
>>18502280
Google "threesome advice" or "threesomes for beginners" to find sites with experienced people who know what they're talking about.
>>
>>18502280
Threesomes are the second most effective way to break up right after cheating. One of the three involved will get jealous / insecure / afraid / fall in love with wrong person and then it will all go to shit.

If you really care about her, never allow this to happen. The risk is too high.

>>18502289
She is probably asexual / raped / abused as kid or simple one of that type of girls which never got orgasm and sex is just a tool to hook boys up.

I would run away from her.
>>
if she wants a pussy to fool with, you will be disappointed, and might get your ego crushed

if she wants to see you fuck another woman, the risk is always there she will get hurt and while not being your fault, you will be blamed

threesomes are good if you are not in a relationship
>>
>>18502280
I had four with my gf of years. AMA if you're still here
>>
>>18502742
>threesomes are good if you are not in a relationship
agree. do your playing around and experimenting while not in a relationship. no harm no foul
>>
>>18502295
Brilliant
>>
It's always a risk. It doesn't matter how much the fantasy turns her on, you cannot be 100% sure how you will feel to see the man you love balls deep in another woman until it happens. Worst case scenario is that yeah, it hurts like fuck and she can't get over it. You can make an educated guess - is she jeaolus otherwise? does she like women herself? - but you can never be completely certain, that's just part of the game.

As for the rest, make VERY CLEAR agreements. Lots of them. Some things to consider are;
>are any sex acts off limits because they go too far/are too intimate?
>if you can penetrate, should you use a condom?
>how does your girl picture the threesome? two women spoiling you? the two of you ravishing an unknown stranger? three people fucking in all directions? you watching while she explores her bicuriosity?
>can the girl sleep over afterwards? what happens if she contacts either of you again? (eg do you get to answer before you let your gf read the messaegs)
>what happens when your girlfriend or you need to pee, pause all the action or continue with two?
>if she can sleep over, will there be a morning after?

Also come up with a safeword where if she starts feeling bad or whatever she can use this and you can discreetly withdraw to agree on whether to continue. This (just like clear agreements) lowers the risk that you are past the point of return for your relationship once it becomes clear that she has issues.

Also
>where do i get a girl who will do it?
It's hard. Especially if you both look average or below. Girls who will take this role are nicknamed "unicorns" as it's often an ungrateful part to play. Use lots of apps (tinder and more specific sex-related ones) and don't be too picky.
>>
>>18503047
Most useful advice here.
Communication and planning is absolutely key.
>>
>>18502842
how did she react? what did you do with the other girl? where did you meet the other girl?
>>18503047
good idea. i think she wants to give me a show making out with the other girl and then ill fuck my girl while the other girl keeps doing stuff for her. ill keep an eye open.
>>
>>18503520
I'll reply based on the first girl only since most questions relate more to that experience
>how did she react?
She was scared shitless since she was only bi-curious by then. We talked about it for 6 years before actually doing anything, so by that point we we're 100% sure that we wanted to go through, even if this was an one time only thing
I had to hide in the motel bathroom and watch them make out for a bit since she was super shy, but after the "point of no return" she loosened up real fast. Now she accepts that she's bi, although she hates the label.
>what did you do with the other girl?
full package, even bareback fucking and cumming inside. I regreted it instantly obviously, and even more when we learned that we got ghonorrea from that lol. Thanks god it was just the scare and we even laugh about it now, it could have been much worse.
>where did you meet the other girl?
This one was a friend of a friend. He straight up told her that we wanted to try a threesome and he knew she was up for it. It made things awkward as fuck for a while but it ended up cool. The other girls we met on tinder.
>>
>>18502289
>haven't had sex in months
>girlfriend doesn't care about exlcusivity anymore

Your relationship ended quite a while ago, pal.
>>
>>18502322
>bi/les friend
Which is it, bi or les? it matters a lot, dumbass
>>
>>18502322
>she has poor self esteem
That could spell trouble. She could easily get insecure that you find the other girl hotter or something.

>bi/les friend
If the friend is a lesbian your dick size will not attract her. Lesbians don't like dick.

I'd suggest paying for a hooker or something. I'm a bi chick myself and nothing annoys me more than couples approaching me for threesomes out of the blue, I'm not nor will I ever be someone's side bitch/third wheel. And I am definitely not alone in this sentiment.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.