[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1209125010.gif (14KB, 284x200px) Image search: [Google]
1209125010.gif
14KB, 284x200px
please help i dont really know what to do. my closest friend and the only person i really ever cared about has stopped talking to me and its really stressing me out i dont think ive genuinely felt this bad in years and i cant really explain what i feel.

i dont have any desire to do anything else but talk to this person right now and i cant and i cant get myself to do anything else because i just really want to see this person again. i cant distract myself with anything and my mind just goes back to them and i dont know what to do about that.

i have no one else to talk to really no one else i care about as much, aquaintances and light friends i never invested to because i never cared for them much so i feel so alone and isolated right now.

as pussy as this sounds theres so many personal details ive left out because i feel terrible and have no one to go to right now so im here scrambling a terrible plea for help

im just asking for a way to distract myself from this please, i have work constantly and it makes me feel terrible and right now i cant really afford to feel this way its going to affect my routine too much
>>
the only way i can clear my head is from the rush of blood to the head from cardio, usually just go bike until you cant walk anymore. good luck op
>>
Friends don't just stop talking to friends for no reason. What'd you do?
>>
>>18502067
Ask a friend in common why he/she is not talking to you ?
>>
>>18502114
also find someone casual to talk to, get distracted
>>
Hey, I just got broken up up with by my now ex-gf and she did t talk to me for 2.5 weeks. Get an answer while you still can. Ask friends of theirs to be mediators even.
>>
this honestly is just something too weird and personal to let anyoen else help fix this but i really thank you guys so much for the thought

neither of us are in great shape right now but all of that is besdies the point really

while id really like to fix everything right now i cant and just need something to distract myself and make sure i can stay mentally ok at work i cant afford to slow down at all right now

>>18502114
>>18502147
>>18502158
>>
I had this happen. He showed back up after a year and a half and I told him to fuck off. No regrets.
>>
>>18502113
that doesnt sound like a bad idea honesetly thank you
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.