[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else attracted to neo-nazis?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: 1489566291796.jpg (103KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489566291796.jpg
103KB, 1080x720px
So here's the thing: I'm not in any way a /pol/-grade faggot. Most of my ideals are on the center-left, I do not feel politically passionate towards any corner of the compass and therefore the very idea of racism and antisemitism genuinely repulses me. It does not help that I'm an Europäer and have Polish grandparents that were actually refugees from the holocaust either.

But at the same time, and this is possibly the strangest thing I've said all day, but... well,I have a romantic and sexual interest for white supremacist girls. And I'm not talking about it from an aesthetic point of view, like when some people have a quasi-S&M fetish for uniforms or blonde girls dressed in traditional German clothing, but rather from an actual ideological standpoint: I really, really want to cuddle with a cute neonazi while she tells me all about her delusions of genocide and white superiority and constantly makes snarky comments about minorities on the streets. There's just something so hot about a woman that accepts absolute ideological immorality, that looks and acts like a normal functioning member of society but internally believes in some of the most vile and psychopathic ideologies in modern history, and I totally want to be loved by one. She would be so rotten, so horribly against everything I stand up for, and yet, so perfect in her ethical putrefaction.

So, what the fuck is wrong with me, /adv/? Anyone else ever had similar feelings?
>>
Do you know any far-right groups in Poland ? You can start your chances there.
>>
Most of these people are actually sick and dead inside. Why bother associating with these pricks?
>>
john cena are you sure about that meme
>>
The trouble is, she'll probably never love you because of your views. When you seriously consider matters like race purity you are not likely to be tolerant enough to accept your partner's different views. And she's probably friends or acquaintances with some neonazi dudes. So, even omitting the fact that she's a fucking neonazi - she wouldn't make a good gf.
>>
>>18501952
Not op but a man from Poland.

Most far right groups are focused on nationalism and old conflicts and soldiers. There was a certain subset of our army that got delegalised by the Communist government, so they went into hiding, murdering small towns, raping and stealing. But they are remembered for opposing the communism so they are seen as kind of heroes now. It's fucked up. Football hooligans are getting their scarfs blessed. Far-Right in Poland became a fucking mix of hate, xenophobia, white supremacy and "catholicism". There is some disdain for jews but European union and Germany in general are hated because of nazis. Russia is hated because of Soviet union. Trump's visit here was basically sold in the media as "Poland strong, USA loves us, fuck off Putin we are powerful and mighty". We seem to like Hungary for some reason.

God I hate my nation. So petty. So shortsighted.
>>
>>18501937
I am a girl and I have the exact same problem.
>>
Ha, that me but I'm a guy. I'm a little more subtle about it though, like I won't straight up make comment on a street loudly. I do have a wolfsangel tattooed in one of my armpits. Just waiting for the inevitable right swing in Europe.
>>
>>18502354
Mad leftie detected
Polish nationalism is flawed, that's true. But it's still much better than leftist degeneracy and rampant multi-culti. Learn to love your motherland, you ungrateful twat.

t. Polish fembot
>>
>>18502369
>I love this place more than the other places that are less then 2 hours away by car. Everyone that has been born in this place is better than everyone else that wasn't born in this specific place.

You're living in the past my vodka drenched Polack friend. The world is getting smaller every day, and Europe wasn't that big to begin with.
>>
File: Thats wrong.jpg (38KB, 960x834px) Image search: [Google]
Thats wrong.jpg
38KB, 960x834px
>>
>>18502470
It would be more accurate to say that while I do indeed love this place (the UK in my case), it's more about not seeing it ruined by culturally incompatible backwards scum that ought to have been nuked off the planet by now.
>>
>>18502470
Your greentext does not reflect anything I said in my post

As for living in the past - thank god for that, may my past last as long as my lifetime. For all I care the rest of the world can shrink to one glorious fat and degenerate burgerland. I'm content with drinking my voda and seeing white homogenous crowds on the streets.
>>
Americunt here.
Lots of places 2 hours drive away by car are fucking garbage meth dens.
What makes my national pride more valid? The fact that I have to drive 8 hours to get to Spixico and 16ish to get to Canadia?
No, because neither I nor the noble Polack ITT are proud of our countries because of how big or small they are. We are proud of our countries because they are good countries. Mine was one of the best for many years. The poles don't have quite the storied history or land holdings we do, but they're a proud and honest people who sent many good immigrants to our shores to become Polish Americans. I salute them for protecting their country effectively from the cult of Allah.
>>
>>18502493
Wow, apparently my dumb niggy ass deleted the reply portion of my post.
>>18502470
This was for you.
I may be a nigger, but I'm still an American, meaning I have the decency to acknowledge when I nig out. What are you? What does the thing you are make you? You don't even fucking know, do you? Are you waiting for someone else to tell you who you are and what that means?
>>
>>18502369
>>18502493
How pathetic. The future is destined to transmigrate beyond nations and culture, enjoy holding onto your flimsy patriotic identity while it doesn't dissipate between your fingers.
>>
>>18502511
>he is a Germ
Wow, I'm really surprised now.

>enjoy holding onto your flimsy patriotic identity while it doesn't dissipate between your fingers.
Oh I will enjoy it anon, possibly even more than you enjoy getting buttfucked by your beloved refugees.
>>
File: 1499662459609.png (684KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499662459609.png
684KB, 1280x720px
>>18502517
>le evil rapefugees meem
>>
>>18502517
Out of curiosity, who's going to be the next /pol/ Euroskeptic scrapegoat once the refugee crisis is over? I'm betting on the gypsies
>>
>>18501937
>I'm an Europäer

Holy shit, I thought you morons calling Europe "Evropa" was the tip of the cringe mountain but this one even beats that.

>I'm not in any way a /pol/-grade faggot

Nooo of course not
>>
>>18502523
The gypsies are so 2005.
>>
>>18502523
Lefties.
>>
>>18502518
>rape gangs
>sex slaver gangs
>kidnappings for human trafficking
>trucks of peace
>mass shootings and bombings
>weapons caches found regularly.

like are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>18502518
Kill yourself.
I hope one of your family members gets raped or killed by them. Only then you'll learn.
>>
File: d56.gif (4MB, 280x302px) Image search: [Google]
d56.gif
4MB, 280x302px
>>18502582
>>sex slaver gangs
>>kidnappings for human trafficking
>>trucks of peace
>>mass shootings and bombings
Literally none of this has been done by refugees.

>>weapons caches found regularly
So I see you don't even bother to fact check whatever nonsense is posted on /pol/?

http://www.snopes.com/greek-customs-weapons-refugees-furniture/
>>
>>18502638
Sure, you must have a lot of empiricial contact with those refugees /pol/ tells you about.
>>
File: 1486662270059.jpg (51KB, 396x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486662270059.jpg
51KB, 396x640px
>>18501937
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>18502369
OP here, y-you sound like the fashy woman of my dreams.
>>
>>18502649
;)

I'm not a neo-nazi by any means. Just fairly conservative and patriotic.
>>
>>18501937

Mate, I'm a white guy and my biggest fantasy is a blackzi.

Then again, not necessarily a supremacist. I like and get on with other races.

I just don't like jews or american niggers. American niggers fucked their communities up because the Jews encourage the more stupid and criminal elements. "dindu nuffin" indeed.
>>
>>18502679
Personally I don't have any hatred towards individuals I happen to know or see around the place, it's the attitude and behaviour of a group overall that I will decry. Of course I realise that being in a deathsquad will require killing those same individuals which is a bit of the same, but I believe all that greater good of society stuff.
>>
>>18502692
Bit of a shame* even
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.