[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1494727472779.jpg (95KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494727472779.jpg
95KB, 653x490px
My dearest Anons, I usually avoid making a whole thread for a single problem but I really need other peoples' point of view on this and it's getting a little stressful over this so I must apologize for not greentexting since I need to express this as humanly as possible.

There is this girl from high school I used to have a huge crush on and I still feel hard for her to this day. I was a total sperlord and am still a social inept today, but right now I'm kind of overcoming all of it.

Tomorrow it's her birthday and I have had many signs from all kind that sorta imply that I should contact her like a dream and a random encounter with a close friend of both. A "psychic" Anon expressed that I should contact for her the sake of her wellbeing, implying that she is thinking of me which seems completely out of place since she expressed clearly that she didn't had any sexual or romantic interest in me so she always seemed to be completely good from my point of view.

>To be continued on next post
>>
This was a couple years ago and she got a boyfriend that later got her pregnant, as a total sperg I felt really upset and even betrayed because I spilled all my emotions to her but she didn't seem to care, otherwise she wouldn't had got a boyfriend just a barely couple days after my confession... off course, that's simply how I feel since I don't really understand completely women. Thus, in my hurt and resentful state at that exact time I told her that I didn't wanted to talk to her ever again which I complied despite my heart aching over it. I never contacted her again in any way but as a sperg Anon I began stalking her to know about her life and "to make sure she was fine", this is how I know she became pregnant and many other irrelevant stuff.

So, the things boils down to this exact moment an so I ask for your advice on this.

Should I message her "Happy birthday sweety" after many years of absolutely nothing? Should I call her? If so, when?... or should I simply swallow everything am feeling right now and NOT contact her at all?

>TL DR: Anon cut contact with his high school crush after being rejected
>Never to contact her in any way but kept stalking her
>Tomorrow is her birthday
>What do?
>>
>>18501401
dont be a pussy, just go for it.
>>
>>18501407
Out of the blue?

I feel hardly compiled to... but I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18501411
better to have failed trying then to wonder what would of happened if you tried
>>
Be as genuine as possible. Or rather if you can't just make a kind facade. "Happy birthday, (x). Hope all is well, etc."
>>
>>18501407
At fucking least don't call her sweety. There is a sub1% chance she wants to talk to you. But if it will make you feel better then just fucking do it.

I don't know why there are so many idiots like you who come here clearly seeking affirmation for a decision they are already biased to.

If she felt the same, or wanted any contact, she would have messaged you when you decided to disappear
>>
>>18501401
>>18501403

> I spilled all my emotions to her but she didn't seem to care, otherwise she wouldn't had got a boyfriend just a barely couple days after my confession.

Maybe she was already courting the guy. Just because YOU decided it was the moment to spill your feelings doesn't mean she has to stop her life.

I'd say don't contact her just in an effort to move on. She already rejected you, deal with it. But if you must do it, don't call her "sweet" or any other pet names. It's creepy as fuck, specially when she hasn't talked to you in years.

Don't do it man, move the fuck on.
>>
>>18501430
Thank fucking god for sanity.
>>
>>18501414
Yeah... I had been living my life by that phylosophy since a couple months ago and it's awesome sometimes and really horrible a couple times. Seems completely solid advice all the same.

>>18501421
Thanks, understood. I still feel hurt(?) from how she simply ignored my feelings.
>>
>>18501436
No one is obligated to reciprocate your feelings, sperglord.
>>
>>18501436
>I still feel hurt(?) from how she simply ignored my feelings.

What about her feelings, dude? She clearly wasn't into you yet you decided to make a confession. And then, when she was happy, you turned away and left her.

She doesn't owe you anything. You made your choices just like she did.
>>
>>18501428
Well, I wasn't seeking affirmation. My options are to ignore the feelings or contact her out of the blue for whatever reason?

I'm not fixed into any of those options.
>>
>>18501447

Alright then, if you truly aren't attached to any option; let's try this.

What do you gain by contacting her?
>>
>>18501441
>>18501445
I stated I was sperglord myself, thanks for the input.

I simply suck at emotions and doing the right things regarding them.
>>
>>18501451
>What do you gain by contacting her?
Most likely nothing. She wasn't into me in any way but I still feel that urge to talk to her, I got used to it but it's strong this time for whatever reason.

My brain is telling me to man up and ignore it. Is that the best course of action?
>>
>>18501453

Saying "I'm a sperglord" doesn't answer my question. Why do you feel hurt? She didn't do anything wrong from your account of the events.

She rejected you and then got a boyfriend, big deal. Get over it. She moved on, so should you.
>>
>>18501458
Yes.

You don't get anything out of it (in fact you set yourself back by reintroducing a clearly negative influence). She doesn't get anything out of it, because she clearly has been doing fine with out you.

Move on. Stop stalking her. Find a new hobby. Fuck dude.
>>
>>18501460
I'm not a womanizer and never had been, so I don't know what really went down at that time.

I feel she was flirting with me and laughed a lot when we were alone. We went to prom together and kissed me when drunk, next time we met on what I might call a "date" (because it was just the two of us) I went for a kiss and she pushed me back and slapped me. I kept hanging around but got my distance and avoided any approach.

She sorta friendzoned me after confessing, because she told me she didn't had anyone as special as me and didn't wanted me to leave her(?). Then a couple days later got a boyfriend.

I don't know what happened, I simply snapped and cut it.
>>
>>18501480
>Gets slapped
>confesses feelings.

Hmm...
>>
>>18501480

Well, the kiss is sending mixed signals, but after a slap and a "get away"? That's pretty straightforward.

The more you talk about her, the clearer it is you should drop this and never think of this girl again. She can clearly push your buttons. Keep your distance.
>>
>>18501469
>>18501485
Understood, pretty logical as you guys put it.

Thanks, I really appreciate your thoughts.
>>
>>18501489
If you were over her I'd say you should send her birthday wishes, be friendly, it might get you some closure and peace, but at the moment you seem very infatuated still, and whatever you expect from this interaction will probably not happen. Birthday wishes after a long silence are usually somewhat awkward even for someone who navigates social cues well
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.