[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

been dating a girl for 4 months. we're in love and everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 635a7050fe3fad0dd26da29134d4d317.jpg (452KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
635a7050fe3fad0dd26da29134d4d317.jpg
452KB, 2048x1024px
been dating a girl for 4 months. we're in love and everything is going great.

just have some nagging doubts. after we hooked up on our first date, she kissed a male friend at new years, and we started dating 2 weeks later. im so angry that happened.

i also found out one of her old boyfriends used to hit her, and that some guy drunkenly forced himself on her in the past, which i call rape. i dont know how to get over these things from her past. she's been with more men than i've been with women, and she says she used to make out with a bunch of random people at a bar.

im in love but i also dont want to end up with someone who would have such a lack of respect for herself.

need advice. especially on how to get over the rape thing. i cant say it to her but im mad at her for not taking care of herself and letting it happen. it disgusts and utterly sickens me, i dont blame her but i am immensely disappointed she seemingly let it happen. any help on how to cope would be so appreciated, ive been in bed with a knot in my stomach all day
>>
>>18501269
i hate to self-bump but any help or encouragement would make my day.
>>
>>18501269
Think talking it over with her is the best thing you can do.

Maybe see a shrink. Shit is heavy bro
>>
>>18501269
Run, also you've only been fucking her for 4 months, you aren't in love.
>>
>>18501282
i have but it really, REALLY didn't help. kinda just her freaking out over what the effect of this on the relationship will be... i don't really have anyone to talk to, don't want to betray her confidence, don't have the money or time for a shrink, idk
>>
>>18501269

Her number count . You can even it up by cheating on her . And never telling her. As for her rape thing , you can find her rapist try to beat him up , but honestly more than likely she probably knew, he was that kind of guy when she started hanging out with him . So you either to get her better friends , or accept that girl used to hoe.
>>
>>18501292
fair enough, i know my dick might be controlling my mind but she's an exceedingly sweet and good-hearted girl, i feel awful.
>>
>>18501297
>Her number count . You can even it up by cheating on her
i feel terrible, but that was my thought.

as for the rape thing, i dont wanna get into the details, and im a guy who 1) knew dudes from college who were falsely accused of rape, and 2) knows liberal women make that kinda shit up all the time, but the story she told is unbelievably sketchy and i believe her. pushy guy she only just met a few times who kinda forced himself over when she was too drunk to do anything about it. again, im furious she let it happen, but still
>>
>>18501307
>Too drunk to do anything about it .

Did she say "no stop " . Or was the xSe that she was too drunk and said nothing and regretted the sex and know calls it rape .
>>
>>18501311
nearly blacked out with her friends (stupid thing to do) made it back to her apartment, the guy was pushy and came over and got in and forced it, she did say no.

trust me, im well aware of drunk feminist whores who regret the bang and take back their consent, or pretend it didnt exist. she wouldn't have told if it was like that.
>>
>>18501269
I had an ex like this. Turned out she was lying about most of it for attention. Also, she never changed. Still had no self respect. Cheated on me etc etc.

Dump her and move on. If you're questioning a relationship so early on, you shouldn't be together.
>>
Why you have to carry so much emotional bag? If it doesn't matter to her, it shouldn't bother you. It seems that you are looking for something that doesn't exists in her.

So inevitably the relationship is going to end. This issues are going to get bigger on you.

Just leave the relationship as a happy memory. It won't work, anybody that tells you that it will it's fantasizing a future where everybody change or matures, it doesn't happens.
>>
>>18501319

You might have no choice but accept that she was an irresponsible drunk who got raped . That blemish on her personality will keep you from getting too attached , so when your relationship finally ends , you won't get too sad and can easily move on to the next one .. sorry about that one .
>>
>>18501324
>>18501328
thanks a lot. honest advice like this is helpful guys.

my main thing is dealing with someone i love being hurt in such a depraved way. i can't stand it. wish i could find the guy and honestly kill him

i'm no whiteknight fag, and im well aware of women crying rape for attention, but i've turned down a decent amount of solid pussy cuz the girl seemed drunk. can't believe this shit happened to someone i care about.

anyway, you're right, seems like these problems early on make the choice obvious that it might have to end.

do i do it now and save her from wasting or time, or just keep rolling with it for now, cuz im in-between jobs and lifestyles, and want some companionship...
>>
>>18501335
thanks, you're right

my ONLY problem past that is what a wonderful, good, selfless person she is. i know i cant be with her forever, but i feel so bad. she didnt deserve it, and doesnt deserve to be dumped for it.
>>
>>18501340
Just end it in the best possible way as soon as you can.
>>
>>18501367
thanks, im gonna have to

ive broken up with girls before. never anyone i was in love with. will be rough but.. thats life
>>
>>18501269
>especially on how to get over the rape thing. i cant say it to her but im mad at her for not taking care of herself and letting it happen. it disgusts and utterly sickens me

You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>18501383
thanks
>>
>>18501390

You're honestly, truly, the worst kind of person. I can't even fathom being so selfish and morally corrupt that you can make someone else being raped about you and your hurt feelings and even go so far as to get upset about it, as if her rape happened to you and not her. Someone forcibly penetrated her in an act of vicious sexual assault and you are such literal human garbage that you're somehow able to make her pain and her trauma about you.

People like you make this world a genuinely worse place to live. You don't deserve advice. You don't deserve to cope. You deserve to spend every day of your life alone until you can find a way inside yourself to repent for your horrific behavior and dedicate yourself to never treating anybody like this ever again.
>>
>>18501413
if she had been attacked and forced it would have been a different story. i'm genuinely worried and have been trying to help her. however, she made a choice to get black out drunk and let an acquaintance into her apartment when she was completely unable to mentally and physically take care of herself. yes, that is a problem to me.
>>
File: Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Mantzoukas-Thumbs-Down.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>18501444

>however, she made a choice to get black out drunk and let an acquaintance into her apartment when she was completely unable to mentally and physically take care of herself. yes, that is a problem to me.

So getting a little carried away with alcohol and mistakenly trusting an acquaintance not to rape you means its her fault it happened?

Like I said, you're a gigantic piece of shit in every sense of the word. The world would be a better place without you in it.
>>
>>18501269
Sounds like you fell for crazy anon

If she was any worse I'd say make a run for it, which I was told to do but failed to with my ex. Just do what's right for you, you're the only person who knows what you need. Or at least you have the best idea, if you don't fully know
>>
>>18501413
Someone's a special snowflake :)
>>
>>18501470
Nawww... Someone's a little butthurt. The world would be a better place without offended little snowflakes too ;)
>>
>>18501390
Just as a follow up anon, about the rape thing... your point of view is bad, she's a victim. But your point of view is probably rooted very deep on your (in)conciusness so it won't change easily, we can change our points of view about brocoli and pizza and easy shit but if want to change your point of view, read more about this cases and have some empathy, sometimes people do things that they don't want to and they can't explain why they do it but they regret it.
Finish the relationship, maybe on the future you'll feel empathy for her situation and you'll understand. That doesn't mean that you'll go back with her, it's better if you never go back with her, just keep being friends.
>>
>>18501547
thank you, that's very helpful

>>18501535
>>18501537
i get what he/she is saying though. i dont want anyone to accuse me of samefagging and i know how that looks, and i do feel like a piece of shit, but like this first person i responded to earlier in this post i should have more empathy.

i actually do feel terrible about all of this and wish i could just let it go and not have this anger and disappointment towards her. im just glad i havent showed those because as a victim she does NOT deserve it, nor does she deserve what happened to her, but i feel like she could've done more to protect herself which is what im very angry about.

its a fucked up situation, and this is my first real love, im just caught between two lines of thought and cant really consolidate my feelings
>>
File: 1396251244880.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1396251244880.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>18501537
>>18501535

>Disliking people who get mad at rape victims for being raped makes you a snowflake

Oh ok. You know, I understand snowflake is a popular term these days but using it to describe anyone who thinks you're a shitty person based on your shitty behavior is a bit of a stretch.
>>
>>18501569
>who get mad at rape victims for being raped
im not mad at her for what an evil individual did. with her sexual history, i was angry at the fact that she let herself be so vulnerable and let someone take advantage of it.

honestly im just here asking for some advice. i get that you think im a piece of human garbage and not only are you entitled to that opinion but i agree with u to an extent. no need to get into this any further
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.