[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Online dating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1218749962_resized.jpg (66KB, 450x589px) Image search: [Google]
1218749962_resized.jpg
66KB, 450x589px
I do not get online dating or dating in general. I was married for few years, now 32 and I feel like I am starting from scratch.

What is most effective way to do this? Just keep bullshit talk out and ask for meetup asap?
>>
>>18500586
A locate girl (online, social events, friends friends)
B chat her up
C extract her phone number
D ask her on date
E enjoy the date
F go to D until you either break up or marry

The whole process can be done at various stages with multiple girls at once, just dont sleep around too much until you pick up one and let down the rest.

The most important part is communication. Which is obviously weak skill of yours since you had to divorce in the first place.

Your first question in online dating should be
>what are you looking for
And go from her reply. The sooner you ask her on date, the sooner you can either look for new girl or really go on date. Once you are ok date, it is the same thing for centuries now. You smile and both of you are awkward togehter until love or sex happens.

>why did you divorce? What have you done wrong? Details pls.
>>
>>18500677
Thanks for details, could you expand point B? Because I feel like I am stuck in bullshit conversations that go nowhere and would like to get out of online bullshit asap and talk to real person for good or worse.

As for divorce, well we got into hell of routine and due to neglecting health sex was gone also. Good thing is I've learned my lessons and gone thru real major self-improvements.
>>
>>18500711
>bullshit conversations
Use what are you looking for question and simply ask them on date. This is the part where majority of them will flake you or refuse you. If they flake, tell them you have to go and simply go chat other girl and try your luck with her next time.

If they dont want to give you her number, she doesnt want to date you anyway. Just be bold. Ask them if they like going on dates to dinner and be smooth.

You have nothing to lose by being direct.
>>
>>18500727
All right so in the end my thinking was good then. I totally forgot how to date...

Then there is question of "targets" - should I go for "meh she seems nice" girls too or only for those I am really into?
>>
>>18500755
To whoever respond first. Beauty withers with time, personality and loyality persists. You should know yourself what to look for to prevent another divorce.

Still you dont know until you actually meet them in person, so discrimination will just reduce your dating pool.
>>
>>18500586

30 year old here that uses it, but not as my exclusive forum for meeting women.

You get out of it what you put into it, essentially. I think the question is about determining what you want. Do you want some casual dates? Do you want to jump back into a relationship?

I would never want to meet someone on a dating site and immediately meet up. I want to get to know them, and figure out if an hour or two of my time is going to be totally fucking wasted if I take them out. If a girl can't hold a semi coherent conversation online, she probably can't in person, so I don't give a fuck about her, and I don't want to waste my money buying drinks or planning a date.

Every girl is going to be different though. Some are going to want you to chat them up before they give you the time of day and personal info, some are going to be just as pissed about you making small talk before going out.

Again, it's up to you. Different sites have different purposes too.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.