[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do to pass my drivers test?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 159374938291.png (509KB, 995x806px) Image search: [Google]
159374938291.png
509KB, 995x806px
What should I do to pass my drivers test?
>>
Unless you're clinically retarded or a woman you should pass it easily on the first try
>>
>drive around the DMV as the road test usually circles the DMV
>adjust mirrors even if already perfect, just touch em
>seat belt; remind instructor to wear seatbelt
>no music or AC just drive
>who cares if people honk, obey speed limits
>turn signals and 100% stops
>two hands on wheel at all times
>parallel parking is a bitch desu

good luck faggot
>>
>>18500529
Try not to kill anybody on the road and you should get it
>>
Find out as much as you can about what they will ask you to do. If possible watch a few attempts by other people first.
Practice as much as you can with someone who's nice to you. Practice the most out of the skill that you have more trouble with, in my case parallel parking. Use references on the road and in your rear view mirrors to remind you how to calculate distances. And if you can, maybe pick a potentially rainiy day for it because in my lucky case, they didn't make me do one of the tasks in the exam because it started raining. I'm in Argentina though so here it's like that.
Don't try to bribe the guy unless you are 100% sure by a lot of friends and people that you can do it and get away with it. If you are not actually 1000% sure then be safe and don't.
The theory part should be easy, focus on the driving. Remember that a fuck ton of idiots out there somehow got the license. It may have taken them some time though. So just remember you may fail now but it's not the end of the world, just try again. It's easy but not that easy, but either way you WILL get it eventually.
>>
If you have a friend or parent with a car, convince them to teach you driving. When i say that, i just mean handling the car and learning the typical driver behavior. Just drive on a private property if you can, do it untill you're a natural. If you need to learn to drive stick, smooth shifts and adapting gear to speed and turns, stuff like that.

Then, read the rules untill you dream them.

TL;DR practice driving the car and learn the rules, and you'll probably do fine.
>>
>>18500559
By references I mean remember what angle and size and position some line on the road has in your rear view mirror in the moment you have to start turning, etc. Hopefully you use the exact same car for practicing and for taking the test.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.