[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2875.jpg (2KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2875.jpg
2KB, 256x144px
So as of Monday my girlfriend of 6 years had left me only for me to find out that she has been cheating on me with some 19 year old boy. Now I'm 23 and I've sacrificed everything for this woman she's 22. Over all the years I've dealt with her controlling me telling me I couldn't do this and that and have him or her for a friend or that I couldn't do this or that with my family. And eventually I got ok with it as long as I have her. I loved her to death and begged for her to not go. I told her I would do anything. Now keep in mind we hung out litterally every day for years! How can someone quit on you cold turkey, with no feelings of resent meant after all those years. And already I found out they are kissing in public after the day she broke up and are sleeping together after 3 days and are basically dating at this point. I pleaded to do whatever it was she needed. She just laughed in my face and let her friends roast me. Her stupid co workers pushed her or influenced her to leave me for this guy. Keep in mind he's a co worker of hers too. They clean houses for a living and I just don't see why she would leave me for that kind of garbage. He's got bad habits from what I hear, drugs, smokes. The whole nine yards. I'm a fit and active guy and I am faithful. She was my one and only for everything and my first. I loved her unconditionally and it just doesn't make sense and the worst part is that I have to see these fuckers in my town every day becuse my girlfriend lived a few streets away and he lives a few streets up from my house. So I can't escape this night mare. Every day drives me insane I can't deal with it and I want her to pay for what she's done. I have proof and video that she admited to cheating on me. It's such a hard feeling when all you did was eat sleep breath a person every day for your life and they just end up listening to idiots into leaving becuse of minor arguments we have. So my question to you is revenge or no?
>>
File: 1490655367279.png (149KB, 594x566px) Image search: [Google]
1490655367279.png
149KB, 594x566px
>>18500191
Of course revenge you faggot!
>>
Don't let that bitch walk all over you anymore dude, I'd suggest either putting yourself in a situation with both her and her new bf and proceed to explain that due to her actions someone is going to have to pay physical reparations. Because she is a woman you can't really hit her and still be seen as in the right so I would advise beating the literal shit out of him in front of her.

She'll probably leave him anyway after so problem solved?
>>
>>18500191
Oh my god OP, you are me except i was with her for 5 years. This all happened to me this month too. She even went for a younger guy.
>>
>>18500191
Younger boys can be sometimes more mature, and at the same time more fun, so I can understand the appeal. When I was in my early 20s, I was exclusively dating guys who were 3 to 5 years younger than me. But I was single at the time.
>>
>>18500191
I tried my best to get revenge. But in the end that new fuckboy didnt leave her cuz she had a nice pussy.

The only thing that gives me solice now is knowing that their relationship is already destined to die and that she lost a faithfull guy like me.
>>
>>18500191
Never let a femanon DICTATE what you can or can't do with your life. This is a major red flag. In general and to all anons take fucking control don't be mother fucking door mats.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.