[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Black-11.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black-11.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
So I have basically been a shut in for about a year now because my anxiety makes it so hard to be around people. However, I was forced to go to a party a few weeks ago and some girl wouldn't stop talking to me. We talked for 6 hours straight and even went on a 2 mile walk through a massive cemetery halfway through the party. We hung out again for about 6 hours yesterday and went hiking. She said "I will never leave you" "I'll be here for you forever" "You're the best thing to happen to me in a while" "If we still get along this well in a year we should live together".

However, I have literally only known her for 2 weeks, and she is WAAAAAAAY out of my league. Should I keep talking to her even though I will inevitably disappoint her and be abandoned?
>>
As a person who has been a shut in for 7 years. Shes probably just a how that knows what to say to a guy to get him hooked and then drops him. From my experience people are sick, ask around about her reputation and see what people say about her, if its that shes a good kid then go for it. Otherwise if youre sensitive just work on yourself and get better. If she a hoe and you arent sensitive fuck her use her for a confidence boost and drop her.
>>
>>18500184
>never want to leave you
>here forever
>live together

That's cute....

>met six hours ago at party
RED FLAG
>>
>>18500250
Well, he did say two weeks. That's still preposterous, but less so.

OP, it is possible she means what she says. There are two likely events though:

1.) she is lying and saying what you want to hear.
2.) she is truthful and either extremely vulnerable from current or recent events, or mentally unstable.

I would say to take it in stride, but don't jump in deep yet. Find out what is making her act this way first, because it's extremely abnormal.
>>
>>18500359
She literally just moved here and I saw that she takes a lot of anxiety meds. Also I guess one of her best friends committed suicide recently.
>>
Chill with her, go out more often.
See how it goes
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.