[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do i do about this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
My child hood wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either mainly because when i was kid I always went to my grandmas house after school and it wasn't the best of times since i always got grounded or worse punish with a belt while my brother got to play, truth is whenever i left her house is always ended up crying. Every day it was the same crap throwing my toys out an on occasion locking me in the closest for a indecent amount of time while my brother the "golden boy" got to do what he wants. When i went to school i dint have many friend because my dad made me insecure telling me that my "friends" used me just so they can color and draw together in my coloring book, as if i wasn't insecure enough, the i started pushing my only "friends" away. I got to 5 grade and that same year my grandma got stoke, so I got spent more time with my parents it was good at first but it all changed mainly because 8th and 9th grade fucked me emotionally in the ass with out lubed. In 8th grade i went on a school trip for the summer I started hanging out with people i knew but after a few days told me that they dint want me around, i cried myself to sleep that night, I had no one I was complacently alone that trip. In the 3rd semester of 9th grade I had may breakdowns mainly because of the teenage anx. 10th to -11th became more mellow even thou my brother had left for college and i knew my mom and dad were depress, dad took antidepressants mom cried each night around 3 am, I was okay i just didn't get enough sleep each night so i sleep at 6 pm that is until my mom decided to take me one night to a mental ward she almost put me there. Never the less 11th and 12th grade past i left and i went to college ,but i realize that i never truly had a "normal" relationship since my friends always insulted each other and insulted each other it was our way of telling each other that we care about each other. College passes i got myself a job and i find myself remembering all the bad memories.
>>
>>18500097
Okay I somehow got through this wall, but what do you need? You got past school and have a job, but do you feel like the bad memories hold you back?
>>
>reads first sentence

you were abused; go to therapy.
>>
>>18500169
This. It won't go magically.
>>
>>18500169
>>
I was beat as a kid and it's helped. It wasn't always fair but it wasn't the waaah my life is ruined. I certainly don't subscribe to the never smack your kid faggotry that's popular
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.