[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not special

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: forgive me father.jpg (28KB, 320x395px) Image search: [Google]
forgive me father.jpg
28KB, 320x395px
I might be a naive female who romanticizes everything too much, but I am absolutely terrified of not being actually important to my boyfriend.
We have 5 years age difference, and he took my virginity, while he has had lots of partners before me. He has traveled, partied and done drugs quite a bit. While I have done nothing of that.
I am worried that any experiences with me will not be special to him, since he has done so much in life already. While for me everything is new and interesting. I am worried that I am just an unimportant spec in his life which he can dismiss whenever he wants. He says lots of sweet things to me and is kinda considerate, but he might just tell me things he thinks I want to hear.
I do my best to excite him and be special to him, when I am with him I try to have at least three times a day sex with him and do anything I can to please him. I worship him like a king but I am worried it will never be enough to actually be important to him. He says he wants to marry me but how can a naive inexperienced girl satisfy someone that experienced?
>>
You'll be fine, men don't mind girls with sexual inexperience for long term commitment. Just make sure your feelings are since and that you're not some hypocrite and downright liar like some women
>>
>>18500067

He probably won't leave you. He has spent his years riding the pussy tunnel and now wants to settle down with an untouched, subservient, easy to influence (not offence) younger girl.

You're who he is settling for, which sounds bad but it isn't. It means you're probably his idea wife material and unless you fuck up, he'll probably stay with you (at least until you have kids and grow older).
>>
>>18500078
Haha I don't take it as offensive, it's true. There is a power imbalance based on experience and the fact that he took my virginity. I want things to work out because I don't want to ever sleep with another person, so I am indeed probably easy to manipulate for him.
>>
>>18500073
I believe my feelings are sincere, the infatuation stage has passed and according to science/statistics I should be properly in love by now.
I care so much for him, he is incredibly important to me and I want to see him happy. Though feeling so strongly for him makes me very vulnerable and I am worried that I will be discarded because he might not feel the same way. He obviously would have less problems jumping to a different partner, while I am tainted as a female and lost value.
>>
>>18500087

Yeah, I read back and thought it sounded pretty harsh. I didn't mean it to be!

Essentially, you're in the best place and I highly doubt he has any reason to leave you. You sound like wife material (I'm a girl btw, no white knighting here).
>>
>>18500103
You sound terribly insecure. You can never know or predict what might happen in the future. You have to assume that unless he shows signs of moving on, he'll be there for you. You need to figure out what's driving your insecurities and resolve those. Is it being alone, supporting yourself, etc? Then you won't be so clingy and needy.
>>
>>18500124
Society I guess. I want to be truly monogamous, 1 partner for life, not serial monogamous. I think other people are a lot more relaxed in relationships and don't care as much because they don't mind sleeping with someone else if it doesn't work out.
Since he has had lots of sexual partners before me, he won't have any trouble dumping me and going with someone else.
Since nowadays there's more of a hookup culture I am at a clear disadvantage. I know I can easily be replaced by a few swipes on Tinder or whatever.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.