[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so is there a point of no return? I m 23yo never had a gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: pelo.png (212KB, 1185x865px) Image search: [Google]
pelo.png
212KB, 1185x865px
Ok so is there a point of no return? I m 23yo never had a gf tried many times. I feel that hitting on someone is wrong and makes me uncomfortable, i mean i ve seen how many guys to it and the girls dont even seem to enjoyit most of the time and i think that it s like invasion of privacy.
The girls i ve liked in the post (year or more everytime) understood i liked them from my behavior i m pretty sure but i ve been "turned down" every time. Is there still hope? That i could find a nice grill without doing that jackass hitting on her thing? I mean I have 0 exp so it would be very cringy anyway and I thing it s starting to be an ultra red flag not ever having a gf until 23 and this shit cant be hidden.
So do I move to wizchan yet or no?
Seeing retards with qt grils really makes me feel even more retarded than them which sucks.
>>
>>18499910
had two girlfriends for many years altogether that naturally came to be from playing online games, getting lovey dovey and then meeting up.

recently broke up and i was an adult older than you, having never asked a girl out. when i realised im interested in that one that i see frequently i just made a plan to surprise her after an event, sat her down and asked will she go out with me. it's that simple really
>>
>>18499936
it s simple really

triggered

cheg ur brivilege dddd
>>
>>18499910
Confidence and independance are the most attractive traits that women look for in men. What that means is that you're going to have to stop worrying about what other peoe think about who you are. Getting off any social media that is self-masturbatory like facebook and instagram would be a huge help.

Want a good reason not to worry what people think? They don't know you, what you need in your life to be happy, or what is good and fulfilling for you. They don't have your beat interest at heart. The reason they judge and criticize you is because they want to climb on your back and hold you under the water to keep themselves from drowning, despite the fact that it just means you'll both go down to the depths. Feeling that you have to meet anyone elses expectations or measure up to some unwritten standard is folly, and will ultimately land you into an unhappy situation.

Look around yourself, look at your life, and point out thw things that are good and give you pride within it. Point out the accomplishments. Look for areas of improvement within reason and fix them, but beyond that... Motherfuck what any nosey little assfucker thinks about your personal sex life. There's no "oh gee it's too late for love!" momebt in life. My grandfather is a widower at 78 and HE is going out on dates with a 72 year old girlfriend. It doesn't matter how many circuits around the sun you made. What matters is are you mature enough, is it the right time for you, and is it the right person. Don't go out looking for sex because all you'll find are succubi. I have sex with my girlfriend pretty much at will, but given the option sometimes I still prefer to browse /gif/ and get myself off to something... Different. Sex isn't really all it's cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome, but it isn't going to change your life.

Hope this helps. Quit worrying about what everyone else is doing.
>>
>>18500023
I dont care about sex i just care about having a connection with a person as strong as you have towrads them...
thx for the help tho...
>>
>>18499910
bump ;.;
>>
>>18500402
The thing that women crave is attention. Funny thing is, once they get it, the chase and the thrill are gone. It's a weird sort of arms-length hug you have to give them, but once you figure it out it's rewarding. Here's a tip, start out dating someone you consider to be less attractive than you, and treat her like a queen... With that arms-length hug I was talking about.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.