[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tl;dr: So anons with insomnia, how the fuck you live with that?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1455495519325.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
1455495519325.png
30KB, 747x491px
tl;dr: So anons with insomnia, how the fuck you live with that?

Its been 4 days since I had a decent sleep, last 2 days got worse. I feel tired but can't manage to reach REM. I'm feeling I'm going insane.
>>
Things that worked for me in the past;
- Sleeping after intense physical exertion
- Those ASMR videos on youtube (gay, I know)
>>
>>18499617
I'm willing to try anything. Its fucked up to feel my eyes wanting to shut down but my faggot brain simply don't shut down for sleep.
>>
>>18499622
I know the feel. Other tips, don't eat/drink in the hour leading up to sleep, and listen to chilled out music for a bit to get relaxed. I've fell asleep while repeating a song I liked in my head before.
>>
I just stare at the ceiling and repeat a word, any word. And if some other thought comes up I YELL the word in my head louder. Then eventually you wake up.
Ex:) blue blue blue blue blue blue this is dumbBLUE BLUE BLUE blue blue blue blue blue blue blue
>>
>>18499712
Been doing cuts on caffeine and soda.
Can't get myself to exercise due to the fact that I've been feeling like shit 24/7
>>
>>18499847
have you tried sleeping pills?
>>
> Reduce sugar consumption. This will lead to a healthier more energetic feeling, which will make you more active during the day and therefore more tired at night. Some people will call BS on this but in my experience it works great!

> Quit drinking alcoholic beverages after 6PM (ruins your ability to sleep / quality of sleep).
>>
>>18499869
Been taking some alternative meds that have the sleepy side effects. Managed to get 4 hours of sleep, but not the ideal. I'm going to schedule a doctor tomorrow to get something heavier. Friend of mine gonna hook me up today with 4 doses of Clonazepam
>>
>>18499994
Here are some ideas I had
>Alcohol can make you sleepy or pass out since it's a downer, definitely worth a shot to get a good nights sleep
>melatonin is a sleep hormone you can buy online
>pills against hay-fever contain ani-histamin and can make you tired. You can go to a pharmacy, ask for pills against hay-fever. Ask the pharmacist what brands they have and wich ones make you tired, then take those. I took three pills once because my nose and eyes wouldn't stop itching, it put me to sleep for 14 hours straight. Of course read through reports of people who used it on the internnet first to get an idea about dosage
>>
>Benadryl
>Stopping or reducing the dosage of meds that have insomnia as a side effect
>Not using the computer an hour before bed. Listening to computer is okay but not looking at it.
>Install f.lux to make the computer screen dimmer and more yellow in the evening.
>Alcohol will make you initially sleepy but wake you up in the middle of the night
>Cool room
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.