[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can I make sure she doesnt get pregnant. without a condom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: z1tjmbr0i58z[2].jpg (38KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
z1tjmbr0i58z[2].jpg
38KB, 500x488px
how can I make sure she doesnt get pregnant. without a condom?

can I just have an all night fuck a thon and pull out each time? and just do plan b in the morning?

is this enough?
>>
Just get her on birth control.
>>
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control
Plan B is more expensive than other options that might very well offer both of you what you want with fewer side effects for her.
>>
Punch her in the stomach every day.
>>
Pulling out by itself is not safe enough. On the other hand, if you use plan B then you don't need to bother with pulling out as it's perfectly effective - more so than regular birth control is with normal use.
However, realize that when she takes plan B, she gets an injection of hormones that force her womb to puke out its contents. Which means severe cramps and potentially feeling down the weather for a day or two. So make that very clear so she knows what she's actually signing up for, which is essentially an abortion in the very earliest stage.

Alternatively she can get on another form of hormonal birth control (which comes with side effects like weight gain, loss of sex drive, suicidal thoughts, hair loss, increased risk for blood clots) or the copper spiral (heavier periods with more pain).

There's vaginal "condoms" but you don't want to trust those. You don't feel them as much as condoms but they are a hassle to insert, and because they need to be used in combination with spermicide her pussy will taste and smell gross afterwards. Most importantly though, some women are anatomically laid out in a way that causes the female condom to tilt when her bowels are full. The only way to figure out whether she's one of those lucky ones is after the birth control failed.

If you are quite secure that you never want kids you can also consider a vasectomy. But only in that case because they are not always reversible (I think it's around ~20% that cannot be reversed).
>>
>>18499683
>>18499691
>>18499728
>>18499732
thanks guys, i know its not a long term thing, just some girl im hooking up with
so sounds like i can do a night of creampies if we do plan b
>>
>>18500866
Plan B is like, $50 per pill, needs to be taken ASAP and isn't as effective the heavier the woman is. Using Plan B as your Plan A is almost as stupid as using the pull out method as your only method of birth control.

Enjoy your STIs too.
>inb4 "she's clean, she told me so!"
>>
>>18500875
none of these stuck

>$50 dollars a pill
willing to pay that for no kids. so not that expensive, considering

>heavy woman
shes skinny

>Plan B as your Plan A is almost as stupid as using the pull out method as your only method of birth control.
If plan A would be condom, I didnt want to use a condom, did you read the OP? so its said that pulling out is effective as using a condom. so im not that far off.
>>
>>18500882
Just make sure she knows that she's going to be in pain from the pill (she might have had it before) and get tested afterwards yourself.
>>
>>18500866
>inb4 she refuses and ties you down with a baby and squeezes you for child payments for 18 years. >inb4 she has twins.
what then nigger?
>>
>>18500979
why would she refuse? she dont want kids eitehr
>>
>>18500979
THIS. You don't think when you're about to hit that puss about the consequences but believe me senpai - it happens and it happens pretty damn easily...

There are moments in a woman's cycle when, given the right conditions, pregnancy is a dead cert and other times when it isn't. Can anyone back me up here? But I wouldn't trust those hussies for anything. Like man says child payments for 18 years, what then nigger? All to get your dick wet? Don't do it man...
>>
Why can't you use condoms?
>>
>>18501001
How do you know? Did she specifically tell you she doesn't want thousands of dollars from your wallet a year?
>>
>>18501011
Not him but I'm also considering just buying a plan B because this girl I know wants me to nut inside her.
Everybody knows condoms aren't as fun as bareback. Still not sure if I'm gonna go through with it though, kinda scared and the cheaper price of condoms is tempting.
>>
>>18501285
follow your conscience, don't do smth you'll regret just bc your gf feels freaky lately -- that's her ovaries talking, not her brain
>>
How do you know she doesn't want kids?

You're playing with fire and you want to get burnt from the looks of it.

You have everything to lose and she has everything to gain.
>>
Just buy some condoms, don't be stupid as fuck.
>>
>>18500882
Haha what the fuck pulling out is NOT as effective as using a condom you fucking idiot child.

Goddamn I hope you don't reproduce, cause you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>18501318
Definitely this. She's asking for it but she's just horny and her ovaries want her to get filled with your seed. Basically her body wants her to be preggo so it makes her this irrational kind of horny.

I've experienced it myself, and I was stupid so now I have a kid.

But I love the little guy so there's that I guess.
Don't be doing dumb shit if you can't support a kid
>>
>>18501622
That was sobering. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18501611
(not him)

but it is, read the studies
>>
don't be stupid use condoms and keep them somewhere she can't access them, like a safe or buy them new every day
>>
also, make sure she can't get at your used condoms
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.