[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to have a girlfriend ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: g7qRSNw.jpg (86KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
g7qRSNw.jpg
86KB, 612x612px
Maybe, I shouldn't have asked but not having a gf is starting to get to me/affect me mentally.

The reason I don't have gf is because I've still been going through self-improvement:

>Been exercising and going to the gym on and off.

>Looking for a better job

>Still taking driving lessons

>Saving up money to get my own place or at least an apartment.

So what's it like to have a girlfriend ?
>>
time consuming and making you appreciate how much you actually like being alone. not saying the cons outweigh the pros but even if you have a near perfect (compared to what you could reasonably obtain) gf you will still regularly consider breaking up just so you can be alone
>>
Stop posting my wife, it is an invasion of our privacy
>>
>>18499533
It can be a lot of fun if you respect one another and actually enjoy spending time together. If not, it's very much not worth it and will drive you insane.
>>
>>18499533
Very many men, especially in their teens and twenties, only do the self-improvement thing when they have a gf. A gf is often the stimulus for self improvement, not its end goal. Consider getting a gf now and gaining extra incentive to improve harder.
>>
>>18499533
> So what's it like to have a girlfriend ?
Her lips nip at the base of your shaft, fluttering higher by degrees until her tongue emerges from between them to swirl over your gland a half second before the soft, wet warmth of her mouth descends onto your whole length, and you feel the soul ripped from your fingertips and toes as she devastates you with pleasure.
And that's just the beginning of her opening act.
And you get that whenever you want, because she's glad to do what you like, because you are her bf.

You can have that, bro.
>>
Asking what it's like to have a girlfriend is like asking what it's like to have a friend. Some things are very similar: you'll have sex, retarded little inside jokes/rituals that make you feel ridiculous but happy, you always have a go to person to ask to tag along to work or family events. But you also have to adjust your behavior for someone else, she will have expectations (like you coming along to her family stuff or her friends you might not like at all), you will at times feel hurt/rejected/disrespected on a level that cuts all the deeper because of how close you both are and how much you value her opinion.

But the overall experience depends much more on how compatible you are, how much you fight, how into each other you are and whether that's roughly equal, and so on. Being in a relationship can feel amazing, like the sun broke through, making every other area of life easier because of how supported and fulfilled and motivated you feel. It can also kick you down, ruin your self esteem, feel like a constant ball and chain.
>>
File: 1494798359923.jpg (25KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494798359923.jpg
25KB, 400x300px
>>18499536
Can you please elaborate more on exactly that? Been feeling the same things around my gf. Ive tried telling her but she gets so upset and scared that im tired of her. Its really tiresome, but i truly do love her. Thought i was the only one
>>
>>18499549
totally wrong, lmao not having a gf and working on yourself to either get one or because you save so much time doing things with ur girl which in the end don't build your personality is way more effective. 1,5 years being single and I've been able to do things (fitness, reading, music, study) that would have been half arsed would I have a gf which would want my attention.
>>
>>18499533
Its god awful knowing if you stumble or she on some whim is balls deep in one of her "friends" or some random at the club or the new coworker. You are constantly being compared and judged with the real possibility of being replaced and you will be the last to know.
>>
It's shit to most people because they settle for anyone out of fear of being alone. It's banging your best friend for the ones who keep looking until they find the right one
>>
>>18499745
I didn't say it was more effective. Monastic asceticism is very effective for self-improvement. Not many guys are into taking holy orders, though. For most guys, a gf offers that reason one needs to improve; that's why you can tell when a guy has a gf by looking at how his habits and dress have changed. Having the gf and the self-improvement concurrently can be a more rounded and subjectively fulfilling experience, even if it's less objectively effective than going full-on Benedictine like it's 1399.
>>
>>18499751
>>18499764

>You are constantly being compared and judged with the real possibility of being replaced and you will be the last to know.

>It's shit to most people because they settle for anyone out of fear of being alone

Is this really true ?

It would be great if we can get more posts here just to get more info on what it's really like to have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18499533
I have no fucking idea what it's like to have a gf. I've had 3 but just recently found out they were all hookers so...

Who the fuck knows.

Reality is shit. Everything is shit.

I hate all of you.
>>
>>18500258
No, it's not true. Not for most people, anyway.

I agree with the guy who said
>Asking what it's like to have a girlfriend is like asking what it's like to have a friend.
It depends not just on your girlfriend but also on your personality. There's no single universal "girlfriend experience" (heh heh).

In general, having a girlfriend means: regular sex, and guaranteed companionship. Downside: you get less time to yourself when you have a girlfriend. You also end up spending more money (date nights and so on). If you're poor and/or really like your alone time, those can be significant drawbacks; if you're an extrovert and you have plenty of money, not so much.

If you're constantly living in fear of your girlfriend judging you unworthy and replacing you or cheating on you with your best friend, then you're either very insecure and thinking irrationally, or you're thinking rationally and you just have a shit relationship. I would never stay in a relationship where I wasn't confident I was my girlfriend's first choice. Too emotionally exhausting.
>>
OP says he doesn't have a gf, spends the rest of the post talking about self-improvement, then at the end asks what having a gf is like.
The gf issue is the beginning and end, the Α and Ω for OP, the end goal to his improvement. He wants to hear that the prize waiting for him is worth the effort, that his improvement will pay off when he gets a gf who will make him happy.

In a nutshell, OP wants encouragement for his self-improvement. So, tell him about how happy his gf is going to make him: give OP a reason to keep bettering himself. He deserves that.
>>
>>18499751
Don't fall for this shit OP. Even though there are some women like this they are the minority of women. Being a jaded little bitch doesn't help anyone with anything.
>>
>>18499745
I hate this "self improvement is way to GF" meme.

I mean, me and my therapist have been talking about how my high expectations of myself and my overachiever disposition stem from not feeling like I'm enough or worthy of kindness or love.

So, if this advice is true, I should keep doing exactly what I've been doing my entire life and a GF will just happen, even though it's never happened yet.

Yes, I know that the sole motivation for self-improvement shouldn't be getting a GF. Guess what? Mine already isn't. I like learning about topics that interest me for the sake of it. I enjoy playing guitar and want to get better. I like to draw.

So, I've been doing these things all my life, while also feeling depressed as fuck because I'm never good enough and am still behind and see people leaving me in their dust.

If spending so much energy on making yourself feel worthy of love, feel like a valid human, is the path to love, I'd hsve found it by now.

Instead, I'm just running on a treadmill, as life passes me by.

Most people already feel like valid humans, and don't have to try to remake themselves to find love. It just happens. Why do I?
>>
>>18499716
This is the CLASSIC man-women problem boy ill tell you what. Literally has been an issue for everyone for millennia. Women are relativley social. Men are relativley solitary. Idk if its a hunter gatherer thing or what.
>>
>>18500670
Nah, it's not evolutionary. There have been points in history in which men were considered more prone to forming bonds, and women were thought incapable of the camaderie required for meaningful friendship.

>Sources or bullshit

Yeah no this is just something I read about, I can't remember where. And I'm on mobile so I'm not going to go look for sources for a 4chan post, but I mean, you're free to not believe this because I'm just some guy on the internet, I don't get mad or anything.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.