[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5584.jpg (47KB, 500x748px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5584.jpg
47KB, 500x748px
I split up with my girlfriend about a month ago. We were together for almost 2 years and it all fell apart in a matter of days for the shittiest of reasons. It ended up with me being kicked out.

I have my own flat now, I'm struggling to get my bearings but I find myself with more things to be thankful for than I have to complain about.

Only problem is, my ex sent me snotty messages to get my stuff (whilst I was homeless) and then ended up dumping it all at mine. She did this because "I was plaguing her life" but now she plagues mine. At least once a day she pops back into my mind and it's crushing. I can't help but check her Facebook and ask myself how she can be so happy already, like I never existed.

In short, I am struggling to move on. Ideas?
>>
1. Stop looking at her FB
2. Don't reply to her texts under any circumstances
3. Do you booboo
>>
Change takes time man, 2 years a are a long time.
Block all contact and get your shit together, she probably moved on a long time ago, that's wat girls do.

Find new hobbies, go out with your lads and generally do shit you could not when you were together.

Also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mbp0DugfCA
>>
>>18499392
Consider yourself lucky. She's obviously not the person you thought she was if she acts this way. She is acting like an immature spoiled brat who isn't capable of having a relationship in the first place. Throwing somebody out vs working on their issue and then instead of moving on in life have to poke the fire are really sick individuals.
>>
>>18499409
>>18499413
>>18499421
Thank you for making my day.
>>
>>18499434
You need to accept that nothing you do will bring her back. That sucks, but once you truly acknowledge it you are ready to think about if it was really all sunshine and roses. And if not, you need to see it as a chance to meet someone who is a better match.
Work on yourself and do things right with the next partner, but don't beat yourself up over it.
Don't have sex with your ex. Also rebound sex in general only feels good for a short time but you'll miss the affection she gave you the next morning.
>>
Nah. Dude. Don't check her FB anymore. What do you expect from checking it? Struggling life too like you do? Learn to not giving a fuck about her anymore, I know it's hard but it all starts there.
The best thing you need to do is, instead of thinking how do you get over her, think of how to get all your shits together and making yourself better than it is today.
Hope you have a nice day!
>>
>>18499434

We have all been there and I currently am myself. Broke up with my gf of 4 years 2 1/2 months ago, better times will come, trust me. :-)
>>
>>18499520
same here. 22nd of may.
>>
>>18499522

What happened?
>>
>>18499587
Re-reading what I wrote I actually got broken up with. She got frustrated with me and lost her feelings. I stopped making an effort. Now her being low key mad at me all the time also annoyed me and led to lack of sex. Really I took her for granted and didn't really help with the household, became a complacent bum. I didn't even realize when she told me she was unhappy. I promised her to change but never did, and every time she would mention something it would come across as mild annoyance at worst, more like she'd remind me she'd rather I did X. Did not come off as "you piss me off so much I am about to quit". We had a fight the weekend before but we made up. I started doing chores on time and being more affectionate towards her, we cooked together on saturday, things were great again. Then on monday I came home, grabbed her ass while I was hugging her, she moved my hand away and started crying. And that was the end. I moved out over the next two weeks. We both slept with someone else, then met for sex because the ex was so much better. We cut contact again because I was still seeing a chance to go back to dating while she said she's completely done with me and doesnt want to lead me on.
Since then I started thinking about what I did not like about the relationship, that it was great but still far from perfect. We had different life goals anyways and would have gone back to long distance next year for both going back to university. I still love her and sometimes still cry, but I know it's for the better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.