[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend and I went outside a week or so ago. One of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1499496778907.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499496778907.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
My girlfriend and I went outside a week or so ago.

One of her friends was there with us too (Female friend). We sat down and I put my hand over her shoulder, I told her I love her and such and she didn't really do anything. It's been like this since the beginning, It's always me that tells her I love her, never her that tells me that she loves me.

She never really does much. I was starting to worry. I started getting pretty depressed then, we sat down alone, her friend left, and I asked her "Do you love me?" and "Would you be happier if we weren't togheter?". She just sat there doing fuck all. She said "ofcourse i do, and no, im happier with you". I felt even worse, I felt on the verge of breaking, tearing up, on the verge of crying. She did nothing, she just fucking sat there doing nothing. I said "Fuck it" and I hugged her, we just sat there like that for a while. Not really talking, just both of us feeling shit, but that was 10x worse for me.

I still feel like shit for crying then, for being so emotional back then. I want to be a man, I want to be a rock in even the worst of storms but it's so fucking tough. I've just been feeling so unbelievably fucking terrible since then.
>>
You're showing behavioral traits often described as 'neediness'. It turns off your counterpart and extinguishes the flame between the two of you.

If she loves you, she will say so.

Take some distance, don't send her text messages everyday. Quit randomly telling her how much you love her. She'll gravitate towards you more.. and that's when you have to keep it up, which is hard. Good luck.
>>
>>18499372
Thanks anon, I'm pretty new to this game. And whislt this is really good help and I'll be sure to do it, that isn't my main problem (at least not now, and not to me) . My main problem is

>I still feel like shit for crying then, for being so emotional back then. I want to be a man, I want to be a rock in even the worst of storms but it's so fucking tough. I've just been feeling so unbelievably fucking terrible since then.
>>
>>18499387
You are a man. You just have a shit view of what a man is.

Feeling sad or needy doesn't make you less of a man, and repressing things to live up to a standard is retarded.

Sit her down and tell her how you feel calmly.
>>
>>18499396
I guess. Thanks for everything, anon.
>>
>>18499326
How long have you been dating? Are you rushing it? I think she may really like you but you might be scaring her a little if you haven't been dating very long. With love comes commitment and she may just not be there yet. Also, don't do this i love you in front of other people until you're well established as in an ltr with a definite future together
>>
>>18499326

Sounds like she just has a hard time expressing her feelings. It's a good thing you're expressing yourself since 1 of you doing it is still better than 0.
>>
>>18499396
This perceived standard exists for a reason. Most women want it.
>>18499326

OP honestly you need to suck it up cause we have enough snowflakes out there already and your gf probably doesn't want to date another bitch.

Learn to control your emotions and how to calm them down rationally.

It honestly starts by not giving a damn about petty shit. If she doesn't want to act like you're the best shut around then don't act like she is. Make her earn your awesomeness.

And men don't fucking cry for anything besides the loss of their mother, children or fellow soldiers during combat. Everything else doesn't rate it.
>>
>>18499425
How do I achieve all of this though?
>>
>>18499326
Maybe she doesn't love you as much as you believe she does? Her actions suggest she doesn't feel the same; I know I'd want someone that feels at the very last the same way
Do yourself a favor and open yourself up to others and maybe you'll find someone who only wants you

>>18499372
This is correct HOWEVER if you're searching for a soulmate or whatever then you really don't want a woman where you have to play this game all the time. This is only good for having fun and not marriage
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.