[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

massage chick like me or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 13311078_f520.jpg (31KB, 520x347px) Image search: [Google]
13311078_f520.jpg
31KB, 520x347px
Do masseuse do this because she wants to have lunch with me? or as a joke? (she's chinese and 20? international student)

>used to go to masseuse next to my work(i work in mall) sometimes.
>stopped going cause spaghetti fell everytime the qte masseuse said "HELLO :)" outside of massage place.
>Today stood outside of their shop staring at the massage prices sign.
>qte staring at me
>end up booking full body massage
>etc etc, so im laying on the massage table with face down and her leg keeps randomly being in contact with my hand as she massaging back.
>she strokes my upper back to lower back with both hands FAST/HARD which rocks my lower back, giving me a boner.
>she was quite when i said feels good etc so i thought it's accident
>but she ends up massaging my calves and puts front of my feet IN BETWEEN HER LEGS
>begin holding breath and breathing silently to try reducing my boner because i know i'll have to turn over soon.
>works.jpg (after she stops massaging calves)
>she tells me to turn over (towel covering my boxers)
>goes behind my head, massages head then chest
>as she massages chest she extends her chest over my eyes, like 10 inches away from my face.
>at this point i was caught offguard and instant boner, then the session ends and she says finished and leaves quickly.
>i look down, see how hard i am/noticable it is
>spilling spaghetti in my head overload.
>Eventually go out and she's at counter and as i pay she says "did you enjoy that :)?"
>i respond "uhh... yeah... you massage really good" and then she gives me this big cheeky smile.
>i ask for her name, then smile and leave

Since im an autist please tell me what im supposed to do now?

Also b4 i got massage she mentioned that she studies at same college i do and saw me one time on the stairs.

pic related (looks like her)
>>
>>18499262
Dam dude

I gotta go get a fuckin massage!
>>
Also i work in clothing store 20 meters away from hers and i'm good looking and muscular.

This is the first time i've experienced something like this so thats why im confused.
>>
>>18499271
>This is the first time i've experienced something like this so thats why im confused.

Like what? Asking a girl out?
>>
>>18499262

dont strategize just go there have a small talk and ask her out.

Focus on having fun
>>
>>18499275
I've never asked a masseuse out but i have random girls that have not seen the silhouette of me penis errect after she was rubbing my body.
>>
>>18499286
Well shit then that should make it even easier.
>>
>>18499287
hmm... what you say speaks truth.
>>
>trying to date an asian masseuse

enjoy your aids/herpes
>>
>>18499262
She's a prostitute, anon. She thinks you would be a good and profitable John.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.