[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unhappy with body weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3507.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3507.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I'm female and unhappy with my body. I feel fat and ugly most of the time. My boyfriend doesn't think I'm fat (and I think he would tell the truth if he did, since he's a blunt asshole who always voices his complaints), but I'm still undatisfied with myself no matter what he thinks. I'm a pretty accomplished person, but as a woman, I feel like I can't be happy with myself unless I also feel beautiful.

Anyway uh does anyone have a healthy lifestyle plan that has helped them?
>>
>>18499213
There's nothing wrong with wanting to look good. There IS something wrong with being fixated on weight and thinking losing a few pounds will solve all of life's problems.

Why not modify your quest? Instead of fixating on weight, work to get fitter generally - gym, jogging, etc? You might or might not lose a few pounds (ironically any muscle gained will weigh more than any fat lost), but you'll feel better in your body.
>>
File: Thumbs Up from Simon Cowell.jpg (60KB, 600x351px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs Up from Simon Cowell.jpg
60KB, 600x351px
>>18499213
>I'm female
Do you want a certificate?
>>
>>18499213
>Go to /fit/
>Read the sticky
>????
>profit

Don't bother much with anything on /fit/ other than the sticky as you'll just get a bunch of homos screaming high test and telling you not to do anything, but the sticky contains all the basic info about how calories work and exercises that will help you lose weight.
>>
>>18499213
Go see a shrink. God I hate you anorexics so damn fucking much jesus christ stop thinking about weight and food oh my god you''ll never be happy until you're so thin you can't function stop being an emotional vampire and whining about weight jezus aaaggghhhhhhh fucking get on fucking meds
>>
>>18499213
Hello OP, another femanon who used to have a similar problem here.
The turning point for me came after I had spent a week freaking out about not knowing why I felt unhappy - same as you I was very accomplished or at least people saw me like that. I felt uncomfortable with myself, always moody when it came to choosing clothes, avoiding taking photos with my friends, etc.

If you're accomplished you are probably ambitious as well and want to achieve more. That's what I used and the only thing that helped me convince myself to change. I asked myself Is this going to be the biggest challenge to my happiness in this life? Weight rly? I though that I'd be pathetic as fuck if I let fucking weight be the biggest struggle of my lifetime.
Repeat that to yourself and go to the gym. Even if you don't push yourself so hard in the beginning, just build a habit of going there. You'll get there eventually. You'll start enjoying it, people who give up usually think of the gym as some Bastille, you need to learn to look forward to it.

Idk if that helps, this is what works for me, didn't even use any healthy lifestyle plan. This was 8 months ago btw, since then I've stopped smoking, lost 9 kg, gym 4 times a week and 5 times yoga.
>>
>>18499383

>read the sticky
>48 paragraphs about macronutrients
>muh liftan

Save yourself the time and don't listen to this guy. It's an over bloated document that doesn't get the simple points across to you about weight loss without searching the whole damn thing.

Calories in, calories out. Google a TDEE calendar, figure out what calories you need to maintain, or lose weight, and then COUNT CALORIES. Use a book, journal, phone, whatever, but log every single calorie and make sure you understand serving sizes on packaging. Some people recommend a cheat day, but I'm generally against it.

Lots of water and protein to keep you feeling full. Obviously there's a lot more you can do overall, but this is a start.
>>
>>18499213
>since he's a blunt asshole
have you tried talking to him about this? It's not good to bottle up how you feel about things if they make you shit talk your bf on an anonymous vietnamese rice trading board
>>
>>18500029
Oh no, I like that he is this way. I was just trying to point out that he's not lying about not thinking I'm fat, in case people were going to argue that he's lying to me.>>18499986
Thanks, I'll make it into something fun that I like to do
>>
>>18499213
Drinking water, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice every morning and before dinner has helped me lose five pounds. Sounds like bullshit, but it works. It curbs your appetite and revs up your metabolism. Give it a shot.

But drink it through a straw so the acid doesn't fuck up your teeth.
>>
>>18500493
you sound like a sweet girl.

remember: calories in/calories out

detox is a meme

there are no miracle cures

any products saying they'll make you lose weight faster is lying. literally every single one of them.

go on /fit/ and post in the helpful weightloss/questions thread.
>>
>>18499213
/fit/ has stickies and stuff.

>>18499373
Wouldn't be a bad idea with all the trannies floating around these days.
>>
>>18499213

You have a cunt between your legs. It literally doesn't matter what you look like. Enjoy living life on easy mode and get over yourself, you fat cow.
>>
>>18499213
Dumb bitch, you don't need to go here for such a non-specific question. EAT HEALTHY. EXERCISE IF YOU HAVE FREE TIME. Is it really that fucking difficult? There's already endless information on the internet about dieting and exercise and you're seriously an attention whore for making this thread.
>>
>>18500917
Five star reply, faggot. Can you and tumblr please get off this board and fuck each other and have a horrible litter of gremlins
>>
>>18500917
>>18500926
>>18500931
did your mom molest you or something? Why are you so fucking hostile towards OP? She's gotta start somewhere.
>>
>>18500947
>You're only being mean to me cuz I'm a woman!
No you delusional feminist, I would have responded that way to anyone who made such a dumb thread. Questions that can be easily googled are not good questions and it's a lot more efficient to look up weight loss tips on the million sites that specialize on it instead of asking here. This thread is essentially a personal blog and it's pointless. I don't care about OP's boyfriend who I don't know whatsoever.
>>
>>18500954
whatever works for you, /r9k/

Also I'm a guy.
>>
>>18499213
keto diet
>>
>>18499213
Count calories. Eat at a deficit.
You don't even need to change your lifestyle plan as long as you stick to 1200-1300 calories (1500 if you get a little bit of exercise in). I went from 140lbs to a sort of 113-116 range just by watching my food intake, and I didn't even exercise or work out.
Granted, it kind of spiraled in my case and I still don't feel happy about my body (and probably won't until I'm 95lbs), but it definitely works. Wishing you luck, OP.
>>
>>18502630
Thanks. I'm in the same range as you, but I'm short, so I won't be happy until I'm at about 90 pounds. It's so hard to ever be satisfied.
>>
>>18500917
You must be one of those poor fags that have been rejected by women so you've developed hate for them because it just feels so convenient. Get your shit together, drop that ''easy mode'' bullshit, work hard, try to take care of your appearance, go to the gym and you might get the glorious pussy some day my friend.
>>
>>18499213
You can do it OP!
>>
>>18499213
Are you actually overweight according to charts? If yes then look into keto. If you're not overweight then start waking a lot. If you're actually not overweight and or fit then read about body dysmorphia
>>
>>18500907
>any products saying they'll make you lose weight faster is lying. literally every single one of them.
Well, amphetamines do exist. But you don't want to get caught up in that, right OP?
>>
>>18499213
>Anyway uh does anyone have a healthy lifestyle plan that has helped them?
getting over yourself helps
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.