[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM TALKING TO MY GF FROM 900KM AWAY. SHE FUCKED 3 DUDES IN 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

IM TALKING TO MY GF FROM 900KM AWAY. SHE FUCKED 3 DUDES IN 6 MONTHS. I BEGGED HER TO NARRATE ME HOW IT WAS EACH TIME AND SHE STARTED DOING SO. I FEEL HORRIBLE SHE FUCKED THE WHILE I WAS PLAYING BF1 AND NOW SHE SAYS SHE FEELS BAD BUT I DONT BELIEVE HOWERVER I MISS A BODY AND I WANT TO FUCK, SHOUDL I CONTINUE THIS RELATIONSHIP AND MAKE HER COME HERE?? I AM DRUNK AS FUCK PLEASE WHAT DO PLEASE I KINDA HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER BUT SHE FUCKED 3 DUDES BRO 3!!! GODAMIIT WHAT TH FUCK AM I GONNA DO I WANNA KILL EVERYBODY AND THEN KILL MYSELF PIC IS WHATEVER SO I CAN POST WHY ARE WOMAN LIKE THIS?????????????
>>
>>18499091
kill yourself
>>
>>18499091
move on bro
>>
>>18499091
fuck 3 dudes to get back at her
>>
They all feel bad and they all say they're sorry when they're caught
They ask for forgiveness but keep lying
Truth is they just regret being caught because in their minds they'll justify anything they do by whichever means
Move on, it'll pass
>>
Don't be a cuck. Kick her to the curb like a bang bros vid. Hoes are hoes
>>
BROS BUT I MISS HER( OR I MISS FUCKING) TSHE HAS NICE BODY AND SWEET VAGINA IT JUST SUCKS SOMEBODY ELSE GOT TO TASTE THAT TOO GAD DAMMIt
>>
>>18499117
Real talk.
>>
BROS SHE DIDNT REPLY ANY MORE I TREATED HER LIKE CRAP OVER WHATSAPP DIS SHE KILL HERSELF?? SHE SAID FUCK ME ILL KILL MYSELF SHES 900KM AWAY AND DID NOT REPLY DID SHE DO IT OR AM I JUST BEING KEKED AGAIN AND SHES FUCKING WITH ANOTHER DUDE AGAIN? I AM SCARED , COULD I GO TO JAIL??
>>
>>18499118
>Truth is they just regret being caught because in their minds they'll justify anything they do by whichever means
>Move on, it'll pass

THANKS BRO, SOUND ADV BUT NOW I AM WORRIED, THAT BITCH IS CAPABLE OF CUTTING HER VEINS I AM SCARED IF THEY FIND OUR CHATS BRO I AM FREANIG OUT
>>
>>18499225
I get the feeling I'm being trolled. Anyway she wont do anything, it's just manipulation and in the end it's not on you if she's nuts
>>
>>18499231
NO BRO NO TROLL THIS IS REAL I FEEL REALLY SAD I AM CRYING AND GRIEVING BRO PLEAS HELP ME I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO I LOVED THIS CHICK AND NOW SHE FUCKED ME OVER AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND DONT HAVE ANYBODY TO TALK TO , ALL OF HER FRIENDS KNOW SHE FUCKED THESE DUDES I AM A JOKE NOW PLEASE HELP I FELL LIKE CRAP NOW 4 YR RELATIONSHIP MAN FUCK HELP
>>
File: 516.jpg (56KB, 600x620px)
516.jpg
56KB, 600x620px
Bang her and dump her afterwards
>>
>>18499238
This is bait or you're a fucking troll. No normal person rants on and on like a goddamn idiot. And TURN OFF YOUR FUCKING CAPS LOCK. It's annoying as shit like you're shit post.
>>
>>18499342
cant bang her rn i am psychologycally incapable of doing that i feel horrible this is incredibly horrible woman dont know the magnitude of harm they do when they do this when we love them holy shit i cant bear it
>>18499376
sorry for caps
>>
>>18499238
You need to cut her from your life. I just found out mine was lying to me the entire time and stalks her ex. I'm in serious pain but surely I deserve better than living a life of misery and depression with someone who doesn't really appreciate and cherish how true my love is
Move on, love yourself enough to move on
>>
>>18499468
it will be hard anon, it is massively painful rn, how do you do it??
>>
>>18499473
For me it's to cut them cold turkey and know that you will go through withdrawal type symptoms but you need to stick to your guns because time heals most wounds and your life will improve. In your case she's been really heartless so don't destroy your life with negative thoughts of revenge and the like. Just move on and focus on yourself and improving your life
>>
>>18499091
> I BEGGED HER TO NARRATE ME HOW IT WAS EACH TIME AND SHE STARTED DOING SO.
You enjoy cuckoldry.
>>
>>18499490
thanks anon i will try
>>18499492
the urge to know everything is powerful. you havent experienced that ? only thing that will calm you in that moment is to know what happened. it causes pain in the furure i know that. but in the exact moment you start reading/hearing all the shit, you just got to know 100% of it.
>>
>>18499517
Yeah, I assume he's just shitposting. It's normal to want to know everything but sadly most people will not tell you and will just deceive you.
Be glad she told you, imagine if you find this out years down the line and even worse after marriage
>>
>>18499117
fuck her dad in three different holes and break up her family
>>
Threads like these make me feel a lot more confident in myself.

What, THIS is what the male competition is? Surely it can't be that hard for none who isn't a combination of being dumb and insane.
>>
>>18499603
It's not about competition, you could be 10x better than another man and your woman will still stray because of how emotionally driven and illogical they are
>>
Dude I don't know if this shit really happened, but that post gave me feels. I used to see a crazy bitch like that, she fucking destroyed me emotionally. Get the fuck out of that shit and stay out. I know how you feel, but the longer you stay with a crazy bitch like that the worse off you'll be.
>>
>>18499091
>gf from 900km away

that's no gf, thats a penpal.

you fucked yourself over t b h
>>
>>18499091
why didn't you have an open relationship? long distance without open is dumb and basically chastity.
>>
Calm down.

You simply need to cut her out of your life. She's not good relationship material for you if she's fucking other dudes. Find a new woman, I realise it's hard to accept at the moment but give it some time bro. Plenty of fish.
>>
>>18499231
>>18499376
>>18499531
>>18499603

Give him a break, he's drunk
>>
>>18499118
>>18499122
>>18499231
>>18499468
>>18499473
>>18499642
>>18499875
Drunk troll fags.
>>
>>18499769
we had a 4 yr relationship until december. then i moved out becasue of work and it all went downhill from there. i want to clone her, keep the clone, and kill the original. only way i think of stop suffering right now

yeah i am still drunk and calling a side bitch rn but i dont like her and i fear im gonna feel even worse after we fuck
>>
>>18499920
It's fine bro, like I said be glad you know the truth before you ended up married or even worse had a kid with the whore
women do that sort of thing
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.