[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF says I want sex too much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1492412757384.jpg (104KB, 366x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492412757384.jpg
104KB, 366x556px
My GF and I have been going out for 3.5 years. The entire time sex has not increased more than once a week on average. I'm 24, she's 23. She complains about anything sex related. From touching when cuddling, to sexting, which is completely off the table. I try spooning and still get hard from just being near her and she lets out a disgusted sigh. I don't think we've ever had sex where she consented before hand. I usually have to give a massage then I start scratching her back which turns her on enough to finally have sex. Once she's turned on everything is normal, but after it's back to acting like sex is disgusting.

I have confronted her about this. She tells me there's nothing wrong with the sex, she hates that I want it "all the time." So she puts an artificial cap of once a week and even so I still have to work with it. Its a total drain on me, but she doesn't seem to understand or care. I tell her that I'm going to put a cap on something she likes because she likes it too much she throws a fit! Is there anyway to get around these mental gymnastics of female logic? Because it's practically the only thing keeping me from marrying her.
>>
It's a form of control, she wants to control you and have you submit to her as well
I know what this is like so if I were you I'd start distancing myself and finding other fish. If you really want her you can play the game she's playing and make her want you instead but that wont work in the long term.
Find someone who wants you as much as you want them
>>
Disagree with the other post, she's probably just repressed and has issues with body image an sexuality.
Does she have orgasms?
Maybe the sex your having is just bad for her and she doesn't want to bother with improving it
>>
>>18499024

Doing this is no small feat but you should back off from seeing her. Girls say shit like that when they're getting too much of you so you're becoming boring and easily obtainable to them.

A girl wants to feel like she is the one lusting,not the one being lusted over and you can achieve that by displaying you're not satisfied and can walk.
>>
>>18499024
> don't think we've ever had sex where she consented before hand
Woah, dude. Time to look elsewhere. Maybe she doesn't like you as much as you think.
>>
>>18499024
Does she orgasm?

I've had a high sex drive since I was 12 and could still have sex multiple times each day into my mid twenties.

Personally a gf with such and attitude and sex drive wouldn't work for me and I would suggest we just be friends.
>>
First of all look up responsive sex drive. It is not exactly unheard of for women to never spontaneously desire sex, but enjoy it perfectly fine once warmed up for it.

Either way, she has a lower sex drive and she is defensive about it. Putting the blame on you is her way to combat nagging doubt about whether she doesn't like sex enough. Don't bother trying to get it more. She isn't capping it because she doesn't like that you enjoy yourself. She's capping it because it's something she only enjoys once every so often and she needs to participate as well for you to fuck. The more you fuck her while she doesn't feel like it, or beg/whatever her for sex, the more her sex drive will dry up from all the negative associations and pressure (becoming a chore). This way her endless rejections will eat their way through your self esteem.

If I were you I'd lay it out one last time that you are not sexually compatible, and if she does not at least show interest in trying to meet you half-way, it's going to kill the relationship.
Absolutely do not marry her.
>>
File: oy.png (101KB, 1538x588px) Image search: [Google]
oy.png
101KB, 1538x588px
keep in mind like 90% of relationships fail because people were just never that into each other. I made that number up but seriously do you think brad pitt would have to massage her back to get starfish once a week?

i've had a relationship like you, and I've had two where my gf wanted more frequently than I did and now one where it's kinda equal I guess. But for me once a day is already on the border of more than I really care for so to each his own.

anyways the point is you should definitely leave her. when you break up she will suddenly be super horny all the time ringing you please come fuck me etc. don't
>>
>>18499024
>I tell her that I'm going to put a cap on something she likes
That's super childish and not productive at all. I'm assuming you want her to want to have sex with you, not to have sex because you've argued her into it. And this kind of shit right here is not going to make her think of sex as a positive or fun thing to do.

Have you discussed with her why she is so sex negative? Has she had a bad past experience with sex? Is there something she would be interested in doing that you aren't doing (oral, a different position, a kink, etc)? Talk to her like an adult instead of playing games.

If all else fails you might just need to find someone who is more sexually compatible with you.
>>
>>18499024
Nothing turns me off more than a perpetually horny boy. Pussy on demand or you won't wife her, my god, how about I wouldn't marry a guy so shallow.
>>
>>18499632
>shallow
Wanting to have sex more than once a week and wanting your woman to be more enthusiastic about sex are both very reasonable desires.
>>
>>18499024

She wont ever change. Leave or cheat.
>>
>>18499658
Then find a new pussy and call it your gf and let this one go.
>>
>>18499632
Had a relationship like that before. Sex was always on sundays out of her being "tired" the rest of the time, and she didn't put any effort in it either

She's either not into you as much as you're into her, or her sex drive is completly incompatible with yours. Both are good reasons to break up. Marrying won't achieve anything to improve it, and is likely to make it worse, since girls like her use sex as a bargain until they marry, and when they get what they want, they stop putting out

>>18499024
>nothing turns me off more than someone turned on by me

Lol, wait until you're an old hag, then you'll blame guys for not wanting to have sex with you because they're chauvinists. What a joke
>>
>>18499702
>turned on by me
you and I both know anon that its ANY attractive tits and ass up close that makes that dick hard
>>
>>18499708
I'm sorry if you have that image from guys horniness. But even though you are partially right, think about it for a second: even though any pair of boobs could turn us on, when we're dating someone we chose that particular one to do that over the others. Imo that's even more meaningful, because it's a conscious choice made from complete freedom. It's different from someone who only gets turned on by a specific person, because this way you're kinda stuck with him.

And like I said, you're only partially right. Yes I could open my browser and cum to any random girl I picked to watch, but it's way less intense than doing it with someone I chose to have a relationship.
>>
>>18499736
Again, we all know the guy will fuck the first girl that will let them. Thats the extent of their choice. If the girl gives it whenever they want they stay or until another girl makes it easier.
>>
>>18499774
>we all know
Lol... just... no

You apparently has been cheated in the past or something, but get rid of those preconceptions.
>>
>>18499024
Run as fast as you can you've found yourself standing under a dripping faucet. It will not stop until she beats you into a small pile of beta waste. You're a healthy male and you need sex more than once a week. Go find a smart gf who wants the same thing and won't make you feel like shit for being NORMAL.
>>
OP here. Thanks for all the replies. I think I'm just going to have to move on sadly.

To reply to some: she has tons of orgasms, more than any other girl I've been with. Like I said, she says there's nothing wrong with the sex we have, I "just want it too much". I'm supposedly the one and only person she's had sex with so there's no bad experiences or family molestation in her history.
>>
>>18500671
Shit OP, I'm almost literally in the same spot...
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.