[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Time to exit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3374.jpg (99KB, 770x513px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3374.jpg
99KB, 770x513px
Looking for a way out nor involving a lot of trauma on those around me. OD seems like the best bet so far... any suggestions in the 205
>>
>>18498867
>Looking for a way out nor involving a lot of trauma on those around me

such a 'way' doesn't exist.

even if you have only one person who gives a shit about you, you are going to be leaving a burning WHY in their head until the day they themselves die.

the only difference between being found OD after alone, and something else done near public is just the addition of a short term visceral trauma added to it.

Whats going on?
>>
>>18498867
Go to school, work hard for a fews years, get a degree, find a job that makes you feel accomplished, you'll meet this girl that works there, shes cute, take her out on a date, then another, then another and then take her home, marry her, have a kid with her, get promoted and a raise, buy a house, a car, another car, and have another kid, get another raise, find a new job that pays more and could make you feel more accomplished, take your kids to soccer/basketball,baseball practice on the weekends and tournaments, watch them become young respectable adults as you grow old with your wife, see your kids get into college on academic and athletic scholarships, retire, see your grandchildren, write that book that you always wanted to, go to sleep one night and die peacefully in your sleep at the age of 85.
>>
Long story short, I've been bipolar for years. Drugs help the ups and downs but can't afford drugs with jobs that allow drugs and can't do drugs on the ones that pay. Robin Williams was bellowed by millions and he couldn't take it , I'm tired of pretending that I'm not a mental case and the drugs they put me on steal my "soul" for back of a latter word
>>
>>18499006
things always get better m8, always, watch anime
>>
>>18499006
I know the feeling. When you're off the meds you're a wreck, and when you're on em you feel like a machine. Have you tried talking with your family to see if they would mind helping out to make sure you stay medicated? Also, what kind of healthcare plan do you have? Maybe you could talk to a doc and see if they know of any meds that have similar qualities with less bad side effects. I got on better meds and let me say, it's literally like looking through the world in a different lens.

Life can suck, but it's the only one you have. Don't throw it away over a problem like this, you can easily solve it if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>18498867
Hang yourself, it's easy and people are used to it, as it's the most common way to do it without weapons.
Just try to keep your eyes closed, and remember to piss and shit before doing it, you certainly don't want to be found all shitted and pissed.
>>
>>18499006
> I'm tired of pretending that I'm not a mental case

as opposed to what? if your understanding of how to deal with having an emotional or mental deficiency is to pretend it away, then you started from the wrong place and set yourself up for failure.

take as step back a second, OP.

what self-destructive behavior are you currently engaging in?
>>
>>18499079
with the drugs gone I find I have nothing to relate to anyone two and no interest in anything apart from the crazy ideas that last for a couple days before I come back to reality
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.