[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I just be single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

File: wat do.jpg (113KB, 1300x1390px) Image search: [Google]
wat do.jpg
113KB, 1300x1390px
I have a bf who I could see myself with for the rest of my life, but I also have a friend who I never got to date who I feel like I could also happily spend my life with.

they both think I don't talk to the other guy, but really I just lie to both. I'm sick of lying but feel like I can't let go of either of them....
>>
>>18498417
You are the worst type of person end your life save everybody else the pain.
>>
>>18498417
Dump the BF asap, My gf of 4 years did this.
It all ended in a trainwreck of her cheating on me for 4 months and still trying to keep me around.

I have never experianced pain as great as i did because of her. I cant still get over it.
Cant beleave i wanted to marry that bitch once.
>>
>>18498417
Guys, this is why you don't let your girlfriend have "male friends".
>>
File: 1495703989683.png (265KB, 376x438px) Image search: [Google]
1495703989683.png
265KB, 376x438px
>>18498422
>>18498417
P.s , i hope you die whore.
>>
>>18498421
>>18498424

already feel this way about myself. sigh I wish I could not be fucked up
>>
>>18498431
You probably dont feel shit , just like my souless husk of a ex. Only thing you bastards feel is for yourself. People like you dont deserve a happy ending.
>>
>>18498423
met the friend before I was dating this guy. he tried really hard to get me to stop being friends with him, and my friend said he was being abusive bc of that. I got confused and didn't know what to do
>>
>>18498431
>waaaaaah i'm a victim

You sound like a classic BPD girl. Fucking reptilian scum pretending to have emotions.
>>
>>18498437
Now you see why men don't let their girlfriends have male friends - they end up cheating with them. You're literally proving your bf's behavior to be right.
>>
>>18498438
I've tried really hard to kick all the classic bpd symptoms, with decent success. this fcking neediness for affectionate attention is the last thing lingering. I lack the courage to tell my friend that I am sticking with my bf bc I like him so much, but I think about doing it every day...
>>
Your friend thinks you don't talk to your boyfriend? What?
>>
>>18498442
I wouldn't cheat on him even if I could. I just think I can't let go of the idea of my friend, since I never dated him.
>>
>>18498444
>confirmed BPD

Thread's over, everyone

Don't date BPD bitches
>>
>>18498447
What the fuck does it even matter now? Please just leave your BF. He deserves better than someone that is having these thoughts.
You are robbing him from finding a person that is worth it.
>>
>>18498446
he made a big deal about how my bf was abusive and refused to talk to me unless I broke up with the bf. so after months I lied and started talking to him again... I was going through a much rougher time back then.
>>
>>18498449
therapist never formally diagnosed me, just said I matched a few symptoms
>>
>>18498452
anon with the c o l d h a r d f a c t s
>>
>>18498457
>>18498452
if I reject the friend though would it be ok? I haven't cheated on him, and it's just my thoughts..
>>
>>18498452
also when I tried leaving him for this very reason he fought for the relationship so hard. I didn't tell him the real reason and just made some excuses up (I've tried several times, to no avail)

I just. don't know what to do
>>
>>18498457
Damn right, i just came out of a BDP womans 4 year grasp.

>>18498462
If you want whats best for him then dump him (Pro tip, you are just thinking about yourself).
You will snap eventually and then it will be a massive trainwreck.
Just let him find happiness
>>
>>18498469
Ofcourse he fought, that poor bastard has no idea.

I fought fucking hard to salvage my trainwreck for 4 months until I found out what was really going on. In my case it was easier because she was already fucking with him and couldnt decide to be with me or him. So i decided for her.
>>
>>18498473
>>18498480
>>18498473
I have become much more stable over the years. my relationship with my bf is much less turbulent which makes me legitimately feel bad about this, whereas a year ago I felt justified in this completely. do you think there's really no hope for me?
>>
>>18498483
I dont beleave it. I got burned hard by my ex, I heard these same lines before when she cheated on me the first time. I will never try to fix a broken person again.
>>
>>18498480
for what it's worth he has actually cheated on me with randos, and says it's not as bad as me having a very close male friend.
>>
>>18498417
If you can't just be friends with someone, don't keep that person in your life. You're not being honest with him, with your boyfriend, and yourself. That's not how you're supposed to treat someone you're in a relationship with, or a friend.
>>
>>18498491
I don't know how to tell him I don't want to talk anymore though. I am too much of a coward to be like "yeah I lied the entire time we started talking again" and feel like ghosting him would be equally bad
>>
>>18498490
YIKES
DUMP HIM GIRL HAVE SOME SELF RESPECT
>>
>>18498490
Okay then, there is something terribly wrong with him too.
And what am i even trying to do here. Nothing i could say can change your mind anyay. Even now my crazy ex is still trying to contact me because she cant decide who she wants. I told her straight up that she can go fuck herself and she still doesnt get the memo that i dont want her.
>>
>>18498498
tfw you're damaged goods so you deserve it. I'm trying really hard not to be though
>>
>>18498500
yikes. I have the decency to not do this to the other guy I did this too. not much decency because I still treated him like shit but. shrugs idk at least I'm not like a stalker
>>
>>18498502
No one deserves to be cheated on, unless of course they are actively cheating themselves

You really need to get out of that victim complex and stop hurting yourself on purpose

pls dump him
>>
>>18498453
So here's the thing: This is a shitty friendship. You don't actually want to be friends with this guy, you want to date him. And he's not treating you like a good friend either. Unless your boyfriend is actually abusing you, this other guy is actually the asshole. Even if your boyfriend is abusing you, this is still pretty shitty behavior from someone that claims to be a friend.
>>
>>18498513
holy shit I said that shit to him like a year ago and he was just like"a good friend would not sit here and watch you get abused" I was emotionally battered on all fronts (him, my bf, and myself) and just didn't want to fight. sigh maybe I'll open that line of discussion again
>>
>>18498417
Yes, you should be single. You shouldn't be with either of these guys. You need to go get some therapy and evaluate the people you're letting into your life.
>>
>>18498519
I've thought this for likea year. lacked the courage to do anything towards that
>>
>>18498519
>>18498530
Do this, the guy is scum for cheating on you. And you need some help. At least you realise that much. My ex never did and went full on psycho mode when I tried to get her help.
>>
>>18498517
Yeah. I get it. But that's not how you help a friend in trouble. Yes, he can tell you he doesn't want to be around your bf, he can tell you he thinks your boyfriend isn't good for you. He can do a lot of stuff. But he's literally pulling the exact same shit. He's trying to control you just as much as your boyfriend is. You deserve better than both these jerks.
>>
>>18498534
my parents literally prevented me from going to therapy in hs. I never wanted to get to this point of fucked up. idk if I've been effectively gaslighted or what, but I do feel like it's not so bad that he cheated bc I have flirted with my friend so much. and bc I have cheated on guys in the past. sigh
>>
>>18498541
Oh my god, fucking bpd girls need to be put down. You still don't realise anything.

THREAD IS CLOSED PEOPLE, THERE IS NO POINT.
>>
>>18498537
you guys are much better than the fucking tards at reddit. good mix of reasonable criticism and actual advice.
>>
>>18498546
thinking I'm just gonna break up with both of them, as difficult as it sounds. emotions are confusing but you guys have confirmed all the shit I already knew after contemplating this for so long
>>
>>18498546
I've known for a long time now that I need to be alone and I think this thread has given me the push I need.
>>
>>18498551
>>18498556

Wise choice. Just spend time working out your problems before trying to engage with new guys again.
>>
>>18498564
I just blocked and unfriended my friend on fb (it was a long distance friendship so hopefully that will just be the end of it.) ending things will be trickier with my bf, esp since I'm on a 2 month work trip. sigh.
>>
>>18498431
You're not "fucked-up," you're just selfish. One of the most ordinary traits you could have, just not a good one.
>>
>>18498573
I perceive selfishness as a fucked up trait but I guess you're right.
>>
>>18498547
Listen, BPD is going to be a struggle. And You're going to really have a hard time with stable relationships. And I don't mean to be a jerk, but most of the time, it's going to be your disorder causing the issues. That doesn't mean you don't deserve help if you look for it. And it doesn't mean you should stay in a shitty relationship.

That being said, seriously, you probably shouldn't be with anyone until you get some real therapy.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.